• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AoS] Field of Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ohh... Well, I'll throw out an abbility I was gonna have for Yamai that I ditched...

| | | Hyperpump | | |

Yamai supercharges itself, increasing the speed of its attacks, auto-heals, and cooldown times. Yamai is able to use this abbility five times per second for ten seconds, before being stunned for 3.5 seconds. Maximum of 5 / 7 / 9 attacks per second; while in this mode, Yamai's nearbye allies are healed for 5 health for second.

Level 29
What do you think guys will be a good loading screen? Mutiple heroes fighting for the caravan or just have them standing in a group? What do you think?

Im a noob of designs, so it's totally up to you, but I preffer your suggestion...

Btw, we need also suggestions on what type of AI creeps that will be fighting to protect the caravan and their spells as well, for example...

Team 1: Level 3 Gnol
Team 2: Level 3 Skeleton Archer
Team 3: Level 3 Troll
Team 4: Level 3 Spell Breaker

Level 29
Fjury, I really dont care about the lore as long as they have balanced hit points and mana but different spells, example...slow vs curse vs bloodlust vs inner fire...and different armour and attack type...so hows the updae of the spells you created?...

MrStormy, take your time dude coz it will take time also to finish all the stuffs we prepared...

Miss Foxy, any news of the Ranger hero???

Level 8
hmm... i feel like making a hero. can i make the ranger?

(working on it nonetheless, but will only put it up here if you want.)

------------------EDIT-------------:
Do you use Custom unit values? if not, i'm gonna use them in certain spells.

Level 29
hmm... i feel like making a hero. can i make the ranger?

(working on it nonetheless, but will only put it up here if you want.)

------------------EDIT-------------:
Do you use Custom unit values? if not, i'm gonna use them in certain spells.

its my pleassure if you will make it :)...but I dont know if miss foxy is still doing it, can you make another type instead?...

Im gonna put you in credit list & +rep once the idea or hero is done...as for custom values, Im using it for 2 heroes, but pls dont use CS coz I kinda notice that its not so good...

Level 8
its my pleassure if you will make it :)...but I dont know if miss foxy is still doing it, can you make another type instead?...

but pls dont use CS coz I kinda notice that its not so good...

soooo, CS = ??, and i can't use custom values o.o?

also, i'd be glad to make other types aswell.

The Ranger goes into extreme focus, giving a 100% chance to either dodge the next incoming attack/spell or get a Critical hit on the next outgoing attack/spell.

Level 1 - Lasts 4 seconds, effect occurs 1 time(s).
Level 2 - Lasts 5 seconds, effect occurs 1 time(s).
Level 3 - Lasts 6 seconds, effect occurs 2 time(s).
Level 4 - Lasts 7 seconds, effect occurs 2 time(s).
Level 5 - Lasts 7 seconds, effect occurs 3 time(s).

The Ranger fires an arrow at full force at an enemy target, dealing damage and interrupting it.
Deals double damage when under effect of Focus.

Level 1 - 50 damage dealt.
Level 2 - 100 damage dealt.
Level 3 - 150 damage dealt.
Level 4 - 200 damage dealt.
Level 5 - 250 damage dealt.

Every 5th time the ranger deals damage, she gains a temporary 25% movement speed bonus for a short while.

Level 1 - Lasts for 1 second.
Level 2 - Lasts for 1.5 second.
Level 3 - Lasts for 2 second.
Level 4 - Lasts for 2.5 second.
Level 5 - Lasts for 3 second.

The Ranger starts shooting arrows like crazy, increasing her attack speed by a ridiculously huge amount for 10 seconds.

Thinking of changing Hit and Run bonus to something else.... like:
"Every 5th attack will deal double damage (bonuses excluded)."

As you can probably see, i made the Ranger into a dps character, should have low health and high dmg output. a true "Squishy" ^__^

Anyhow, gonna polish hero up a bit and post it here soon if you want.

Level 8
@Animoi666

the spells you made is cool, Im gonna accept that, if you want you can make 1 more...but pls remember the first page...2 spells is active, 1 is passive & 1 is ultimate...

Im gonna update the first page & +rep...

Sooo, it was alright if i used custom values?

also, atm it does have 2 actives 1 passive and a ultimate,
Hit and Run is a passive o.o~

Also i'm thinking of changing Hit and Run to "Generic Name", which makes it to so that every 5th attack will deal 10/15/20/25/30 bonus damage.

Not sure yet tho.

Level 8
well, it's all up to you as long as it follows the first page...it's your hero, you're going to have full credits to it...

what are you up to with custom values anyway?, replacement of buffs?...

nah, it counts the amount of uses left on Focus, as with lvl 5 Focus you have 3 uses, "unit - set custom unit value to 3", etc.etc.

i suppose i could do that differently but i like this method

----------------EDIT---:

Added test map so you can try out the Ranger.... Map Download Link

Fixed Focus bugs, uploaded new Ranger Map.

Last edited:
Level 29
nah, it counts the amount of uses left on Focus, as with lvl 5 Focus you have 3 uses, "unit - set custom unit value to 3", etc.etc.

i suppose i could do that differently but i like this method

----------------EDIT---:

Added test map so you can try out the Ranger.... Map Download Link

Fixed Focus bugs, uploaded new Ranger Map.

why dont you use indexing or hashtables?

Level 29
@Animoi666
I dont know what to say except go go go!, hehe!...

@Fjury
Okay but hows the spells dude? can you give me a sample?, take your time of the
graphics coz we may use your ideas of the icons...

@MrStormyZ
You did great about that, I already imported all objects and triggers, now Im gonna import icons and put buildings...

*As you can see, there are 9 empty slots for heroes, I already have the Idea but
I cant see anybody who can make it...I can do it but I preffer somebody else do it to reduce time...

Level 5
Just stoppin' bye with a new set of spell ideas.

Comaz, the Lustful Destroyer
"Do ya think I'm an idiot? I'ma make ya' see stars! Take that, Mr.importance!"

Cursing Edge
Comaz uses his large blade to cleave down upon the area, giving the target a counter based on how close the area is to Comaz.. If it's within 300 unit radius, they are knocked back and gain a ' Full Throttle ' counter. If it's within 600 unit radius, they gain a ' Smited ' counter. If you hit a target with a Full Throttle counter, they gain three smited counters and take 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150. If you hit a target with a Smited Counter, you deal 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 25 damage.
Hatred Uprising
Camaz slowly begins to collect counters whenever he attacks. Each counter counts as .5 damage bonus to his normal attack damage. This can stack 50 / 55 / 70 / 75 / 90 times. He can then release each counter in a single attack, dealing three times the bonus damage and 1.3% / 1.5% / 1.7% / 1.9% / 2.1% normal damage.
Twisted Glee
Camaz gains counters in stacks of five per kill, and 1/8'th a counter per attack. For every 10 counters, Camaz heals himself for 25 / 45 / 65 / 85 / 105 damage and those around him. If he hits max stacks on Hatred Uprising and has 9 stacks of Twisted Glee, he let's off a spray of dark damage, dealing 50 / 65 / 75 / 85 / 95 damage.
Breaking Benny'
Camaz rushes to the target, exploding every counter on himself for 10 / 15 / 20 damage, and stunning enemy units within a 500 unit radius of him for 1.3 / 1.5 / 1.7 seconds and pulling unit's to him. If he kills an enemy with Breaking Benny', he gains a buff called "Hardcore Metalcore", causing item's to give .3% / .5% / .7% bonus stats.

Last edited:
Level 11
@Fjury
Okay but hows the spells dude? can you give me a sample?, take your time of the
graphics coz we may use your ideas of the icons...

The spells? Well. I'll calculate them today. Sorry, but I'd almost forgot them.

*As you can see, there are 9 empty slots for heroes, I already have the Idea but
I cant see anybody who can make it...I can do it but I preffer somebody else do it to reduce time...

I can see if I can make you some new heroes when I'm done with the first ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.