• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

An Ogre's Mission v1.21a

I've updated this map with an older version, cuz the new one was full of bugs (like you start at level 30). My laptop was stolen with all my files and since I've protected them, I can't update them anymore.
183449-albums4642-picture55095.png

Adventure Map

Play as Huzok or Jo'Gaz as an unstoppable force. While trapped in the kingdom of the Wildaxe Tribe. The two Ogre's must escape from the island, but you'll find out that it won't be easy! With new improved Abilties, units, items, bosses, features, interface and much more makes this map a whole different map than the old version. So expierence the adventure and try it out. If you have any comments or found any bugs please let me know.

183449-albums4642-picture45528.png

183449-albums4642-picture45529.png

183449-albums4642-picture45530.png

183449-albums4642-picture45531.png

183449-albums4642-picture45532.png

183449-albums4642-picture45533.png

183449-albums3916-picture37243.png

183449-albums3916-picture37244.png

183449-albums3916-picture37245.png

183449-albums3916-picture37246.png

183449-albums3916-picture37247.png

183449-albums3916-picture37248.png

Contents

An Ogre's Mission v1.21a (Map)

Reviews
15:42, 11th Nov 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 6
Haha) I was playing and found a bug. Quite critical .. at the beginning of the game we were a little bit and got to the place where the gates are open wheel. There was an island on the right and I did the ability to call a tiger. He appeared on the island madenkom right. His attack the enemies I use ability to move me to a fiery wave. And I got on this island.There I was stuck and could not get out.But my friend, he played the magician used a blink and teleport to another island .. and in general it was unbelievable where ..

Last edited:

M93

M93

Level 2
I didn't find any bugs since i played the 1.15 version (at least I cant remember), and it was a fun map. Gonna download and test this version now.
One question: Are you going to make the sequel of the map? Somehow I find it disapointing by battle with the Naga being the end of it.

Level 15
I didn't find any bugs since i played the 1.15 version (at least I cant remember), and it was a fun map. Gonna download and test this version now.
One question: Are you going to make the sequel of the map? Somehow I find it disapointing by battle with the Naga being the end of it.

This is a complete new version, and I don't think I'll be makin' a suquel to this map. But I'll probably make a new Hero Arena map with the same style of heroes like this one,

Thanks for the comment. =)

Level 15
Very good map! I like the terrain, the items , the ogres and the creatures.
:ogre_hurrhurr:
Only one problem. After i kill the bear the game stops and on my screen appears the following: this application has a critical error! so would you fix that?

You mean the high priest who transforms into a bear?

I never had this problem so I dont know how to fix this, sorry.

Level 7
I don't have to make a best seller to say the scenario isn't worked, the gameplay does note inspire me and this game is solo. Alone it's a pain to play this type of map.

Level 21
I'm actually glad its upgraded, but please add the team units and make sure the map is viewable to the player and other things as well.
I enjoyed playing as the two Ogres, but add some others you can be as well.

Level 2
After playing it's time to review it.

reviewed by blademica

Gameplay
The Quest Are Great And I like the part when we where gonna defend the ship
Note: The Banana Quest Is Quite easy to do because I just
Drop and loot The Banana Can U Fix this?

4/5 Good

Terrain
The Terrain is good nothing gonna say here

4/5 Good

Description
Your Description is understandable so i give you a score of

5/5 Awesome lol

Creativity
Well Your Creativity In this map is great the lore of it and the characters of the map is great and i have to say the import is great to so

5/5 Awesome

Overall
Well Great map
4/5 Good

Level 15
I'm actually glad its upgraded, but please add the team units and make sure the map is viewable to the player and other things as well.
I enjoyed playing as the two Ogres, but add some others you can be as well.

It's role playing game with the story of the 2 Ogre's, it would be strange if you can pick other hero abilities. Maybe if I am done with my current map, I'll update this map with new heroes, same for Rites of the Earthmother.

;-)

Last edited:
Level 12
I have tried this with my brother, the effects and the story is great I guess. But me and my brother took about more than 1 hour to finish this game. The only thing that I don't think is good is that the hit points of the units is too long. During the fight with the last boss, I was studying along with playing this game. I guess you should make it shorter. In the end, the towers used to protect the boats seems to be quite useless, huh? :3

Level 15
I have tried this with my brother, the effects and the story is great I guess. But me and my brother took about more than 1 hour to finish this game. The only thing that I don't think is good is that the hit points of the units is too long. During the fight with the last boss, I was studying along with playing this game. I guess you should make it shorter. In the end, the towers used to protect the boats seems to be quite useless, huh? :3

If the map would only last <30 minutes it wouldn't be much fun? and hostile dont have too much health, they dont need to die in 1 shot. The towers are very usefull your using it wrong I quess.

Last edited:
Level 12
no, of course I didn't mean to be less than 30 minutes. At least around 45 minutes; more than 1 hour is too long I guess. Besides, I didn't mean to die in 1 shot. Well, maybe around 4-5 shots but it took up to 7-8 shots per unit. Honestly, when fighting the boss. I went to toilet and take a pee and even wash my fact with lotions. Anyway, maybe different people got different taste :3 I guess mine's are weird though. Anyway, it's just an opinion, don't take it so deeply.

Level 20
Good Map... Reviewing

My Review:
(+) Nice terrain, the doodads are on the perfect place
(+) Good Quests, all the requirements are perfect
(+) Custom Spells
(+) Good Spell Level System
(-) What's the matter with the corpse nearby Huzok, Vetje and the troll enemies, it is really annoying
(-) No name of the enemies? How will we know if that is the quest requirement to be kill?

This is just my report, I don't disobey your map, I will only say: Keep making the map more fun to play :D

Last edited:
Level 1
I played Huzok in the fury tree...2 or more of his abilities DO NOT INCREASE IN LEVEL when you purchase the upgrades. Really bad bug.

Level 1
Of course you can fix the banana bug! You just have to make the banana item undropable!
I'm sure you know how to do it. If not, I'll give you the entire trigger.

Level 15
Good Map... Reviewing

(-) What's the matter with the corpse nearby Huzok, Vetje and the troll enemies, it is really annoying
(-) No name of the enemies? How will we know if that is the quest requirement to be kill?

This is just my report, I don't disobey your map, I will only say: Keep making the map more fun to play :D

Fixed ;-)

I played Huzok in the fury tree...2 or more of his abilities DO NOT INCREASE IN LEVEL when you purchase the upgrades. Really bad bug.

Fixed

Of course you can fix the banana bug! You just have to make the banana item undropable!
I'm sure you know how to do it. If not, I'll give you the entire trigger.

Fixed, with something probably better than Undroppable item, (Undroppable item would be kinda annoying).

Oh yh forgot to fix that, :eek: sorry, we'll fix it right away!

(EDIT)

Fixed :)
----------

Thank you, for the comments all!

Last edited: