• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aliens ?

Do aliens Exist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
crop_circles1.jpg

and its have happened, But its not a load of crap its very interesting actually.
The UFO movies are crap cause is really easy to manipulate now.
Crop circles are real I've seen one myself and the symbolism are incredible.
But it doesn't mean its made by aliens. It can obviously have been made by someone with huge spare time problems:p
But there are theories that Stonehenge was built inside an crop circle.

1678 pamphlet on the Mowing-Devil, (claiming that its been made by the devil) so its have been made for a while
Hertforshire_Mowing_Devil.gif

more info about "the message" if you are interested.

http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/arecibo.html

Last edited:
Level 5
when you say we have only found a few planets that can sustain life. that is only life for humans. how do you know aliens need water and food or oxygen to survive.

i believe in aliens, and ghosts. i got an authentic picture of a ghost

Level 28
What about them?

Night-Gob, did you know that our closest star (alpha centauri) is 4 lightyears away. If you send a radio signal to it, it would take 4 years before anybody could pick it up there. And if they reply (assuming that they could hear it and interpret it) it would take another 4 years before it reaches earth. So that vid could hold some truth. Note: Could

Level 5
There are aliens. But who says they even hav a sense of sight? or phycology? who says the the most setiant life out there (beside us) isent a planet full of formless blobs that work like ants? Whos says that the fabled titans were maby spaceships, distorted in legend?
There are aliens. There just probebly incomprehensible to us. The thing that interest me is us. Take the myans for example. The ancient runes tell tales of God-Like... God? And then they dissapear? I think most stories of gods and mythical creaturs are from pre-hostoric enconters with aliens. MOST not all.

In 1 myan storly they practicaly describe a flying vessel from the sky.

It tells of a "flaming black chariot, that moved so fast the could not see." Teleportation anyone?

There are aliens. We might even be aliens our selves. We might even be cast aways form an alien species. All in time is lost. On perpose?

Just a few theories. But i honestly think that the human race has encounter aliens in the past and still will in the future. I one saw a bright light in the sky. It got brighter and bigger. It wasent a plane or satelite. It was an ovel of light. Getting bigger and brighter. I called my family but wen i went bak to see it... gone.

On to crop circles... messages? No. I think there test. To see how we reacte.

Level 7
I don't believe in aliens. I believe in Life at other planets in the universe.
We can't be the only life in the whole universe (which is bigger than we EVER could imagine... I can't even imagine the distance to the moon/mars/sun whatever)

But I don't believe in Aliens, shown in Independence day or other movies ;D
Also: The vid was very interesting, even when I dont think thats true :D

ARGH! GST_Nemisis your pic just popped up in full size from one second to the other and scared the shit out of me xD
When I begin to think about aliens, I get a bit scared. You use this fear to sacre me xD you're more than a user! You're a mean user^^

Level 35
It's really easy to fake it these days. Very very easy. That's why I don't beleive any of the "proof" people find nowadays, even tough I beleive aliens exist.

I don't believe in aliens. I believe in Life at other planets in the universe.

If you find a lifeform on another planet, even if it's a micro-organism, it will be called an alien (lifeform) too.

Level 5
What about them?

Night-Gob, did you know that our closest star (alpha centauri) is 4 lightyears away. If you send a radio signal to it, it would take 4 years before anybody could pick it up there. And if they reply (assuming that they could hear it and interpret it) it would take another 4 years before it reaches earth. So that vid could hold some truth. Note: Could

We can obviously not say anything for sure since we dont know. but they probably have a far, far, FAR! more advanced technology than what we have.

People have observed light balls which are creating them.

(if that is true they might not be able to get to us physically but can send those light balls to us which might be able to somehow warp trough black holes or something to be able to come to us)

of course this is only guessing I have no evidence that its true.

Level 28
Some have evolved further than we and some may still be single cell organisms. An alien culture that has evolved about as far as we have, may not still have the exact same technology.

When it comes to aliens, black holes, stars, potentially shrinking universe e.t.c. I have a theory about the meaning with life that could hold together pretty tight. But it's too long to explain. If I'd type it up I'd sure as hell be banned for spamming.

Level 11
When it comes to aliens, black holes, stars, potentially shrinking universe e.t.c. I have a theory about the meaning with life that could hold together pretty tight. But it's too long to explain. If I'd type it up I'd sure as hell be banned for spamming.

Plz send it to me in an e-mail. I want to hear all interesting theories about the Universe. One of my theories is that in every sub-atomic particle is another Universe, and we are only a part of a bigger Universe.

Level 26
You didn't put an "I don't care" option.
We've always had that. It's called not posting.

I seriously don't understand you people that post in a thread just to let everyone around you know that you could care less about the topic at hand. Who the hell do you think you are—me?

That being said, the existence of life on other planets is damn near inevitable. Even moreso if you believe in abiogenesis.

Elenai said:
why should evolution have to be limited to only one silly spec of planet?
Evolution has nothing to do with this, unless you're referring to aforementioned abiogenesis.

†-Revellion-† said:
Nobody would want Jews running around on a Universal scale?
What the fuck is this shit?

Level 5
I Belive in Aliens, but I think that they are simply not as technologically advanced as us, or are so far away that they cant contact us. Its possible we are the most advanced species in the whole universe.

Level 26
I Belive in Aliens, but I think that they are simply not as technologically advanced as us, or are so far away that they cant contact us. Its possible we are the most advanced species in the whole universe.
Advanced is a rather vague term. When cultures develop separately, certain concepts are mastered by some and not by others. There is a possibility this could be taken to an even greater extent when dealing with entirely different intelligent species altogether.

Level 7
well and maybe we're only a experiment of some aliens :D
maybe we live in a locker? (man in black II :D)

Level 24
Deep Thought was not constructed to reveal the answer to "life, the universe, and everything" but the ultimate question about life, the universe, and everything.

Level 24
Well, producing the ultimate question about a topic is different enough from talking about the topic itself.

Level 36
I don't ever remember reading that.... The way I understand it is that they ask the answer to life, the universe, and everything, and then the answer is 42. They don't understand, and Deep Thought says that in order to understand the answer they must know the question. So Earth is created to calculate the ultimate question.

Level 28
I don't ever remember reading that.... The way I understand it is that they ask the answer to life, the universe, and everything, and then the answer is 42. They don't understand, and Deep Thought says that in order to understand the answer they must know the question. So Earth is created to calculate the ultimate question.

Yes but there is a guy named Prak in the fourth book, So Long and Thanks for all the Fish, that tells Arthur that you can't uderstand both the answer and the question. And for some reason he thinks frogs are hillarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.