• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

14th Century Europe

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This takes place in fictional 14th century Europe. There are a few things in this game that are offensive but i did not put anything offensive in this game in fact i tried to take it all out but a few offensive things in this game stayed. The strongest player in this game is the king.
Contents

14th Century Europe (Map)

Reviews
Wark
What is the objective of the game? How do you win or lose? Why is there a WoW screenshot for the picture when it has nothing to do with the map? The layout for this map looks very similar to the Christmas LOAP you also posted. Did you make these maps...
Level 13
What is the objective of the game?
How do you win or lose?
Why is there a WoW screenshot for the picture when it has nothing to do with the map?

The layout for this map looks very similar to the Christmas LOAP you also posted.
Did you make these maps yourself? If not, who helped you or who did?

I suggest trying to answer these questions in your descriptions for this map and the other 4 you posted. Perhaps you can find a more accurate screenshot.

Last edited: