• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a Warcraft 3/TFT map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I and my friends are looking for custom modded maps where you get to build your own structures, train your army in a nice terrain and role play possibly. I don't want RPG stuff, those risk/strategy maps idk would be good.

Something like this, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/age-war-2-a-212937/ or Ancient Empires on ModdB, Greece map on Epicwar etc.

Also, if possibly please give maps without the magic and fantasy stuff, we prefer (historical) medieval stuff :)

Thanks.

Level 2

These are really good lists. We're definitely going to spend the night with all these. WW2 maps and alike are fine, but if possible we're looking for medieval-ish maps. Any era as long as it's swords & arrows. But tbh the few non-medieval maps you gave me looks really nice. Thanks a bunch.

Level 2
No problem. Enjoy your stay at Hive, man :)

EDIT: BTW, Greece is uploaded here but it's an older version. Perhaps you know Eagleman is producing the latest versions and he has an account here and a subforum for Greece at Hive's partner site, Diplomunion.

Last Greece ver I played was 1.4e, didn't knew 1.4g released already e.e. Site you gave has some good projects, definitely bookmarking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.