• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for map-making partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I'm a pretty experienced map-maker, but I prefer working on triggers, the other stuff tends to bore me.

I'm looking for someome who prefers to do some of the other stuff (not neccesarily all of it), to make maps with. I can do all the other stuff too, but I'd prefer if i could split the chores with someone.

I really like making the more complex maps (RPG's, simulators, strategy, etc.), but i can also do TD's HLW's, and all that stuff.

If you want to make some maps together, please PM me =)

Level 3
I actually would welcome a 2nd opinion when mapping miself, so I wouldn't mind to 'party' with you ;)

Check profile for msn

Level 2
Hi everyone, and thanks for all the responses, I will be answering via PM, since that's way easier ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.