• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Milkshape Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The title is self explanitory, im curious about how to model in Milkshape but there are no tutorials for milkshape.

I think many people would benefit from a simple Milkshape Model making tutorial, a tutorial of making a simple model...Like a floating smiley face!

P.S: Dont ask about why i dont want to get 3DS Max, I just dont. lets leave it at that.

Level 45
Level 10
Thanks wolf, you just helped me ALOT. With one of the tutorials, i've just created a human leg.... Now to finish the human.

Anyway, thanks alot.

I ESPCIALLY recommend THIS TUTORIAL. It goes through ALL THE STEPS, STEP BY STEP. And has plenty of pictures to make sure your not being stupid. It teach's you to make a human model.

http://www.josh.ch/joshch/tutorials/milkshape,modelling-human-leg.html

EXTREMLY useful for beginners in milkshape. I'm 1/5 done my human with this and i've just started milkshape.

Thanks alot wolf.
++REP++

Status
Not open for further replies.