• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yo Hive Mama Jokes - v2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Yo hive Mama so thick, she keeps calling Shadow Fury a girl when she's a boy!

Yo hive Mama so scary, she uses purple smoke instead of undead black.

'fear me I have cool purple smoke essences'

Yo hive Mama so nosey, she watches the watcher wards!

Yo hive Mama so Hairy, the Beast Master sometimes summons her by mistake.

Yo Hive Mama so drunk, the Brew master says

'fresh cool ale... Another round? hoo you've had TO MUCH!'

Yo Hive Mama so learnered, she stole the silverhands' spell books.

Arch Mage:'eluriem... Aaagh! it's gone!' he always says eluriem but never finishes saying the spell, because Yo Hive Mama stole his book.

Level 19
Yo hive mama's got no style, she's like a plain text-tile

Yo hive mama's got no beat, she's like a model with out sound for it's feet

Yo hive mama's got no taste, she picks the flashy maps like it's bait.

Yo hive mama makes me mad, she be cusing so much I almost got banned.

Yo hive mama is so bad, she's like the catapult you've got to open up with cad(a little off topic engineering computer tool for designs)

Yo hive mama sit so hard, she like an earthquake spell put on hard

Yo hive mama eats them bricks, those funny kind your heroes oftens hits.

I've been sniffing them cheese, the ones from under her sleeves. she get them when she be blowing them breeze, so you better watch out because her wheeze be like chimera sneeze

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! !!!!

Level 30
Before anything else, let me make few things clear.

- This is a thread for HIVE or WARCRAFT jokes. DotA and other maps could pass but aren't really the thing.
- Some jokes are just... ugh. Really. Either sexist, full of hate or just plain trolling. I'll start neutral repping and then deduct reputation if such bad behavior persists.
- TheLordOfChaos201, read rules about double/triple-posting and bumping threads, please.

I'll be selecting top 50 jokes out of what we had so far to be presented in the first post. I shall also give some small rep awards to best ones.
Tbh, when I have a hard day I just read some of these and I laugh my ass out. You guys rock. Keep it up :)

Let's open volume 2 then, shall we?

- Yo Hive Hero Mama so low on Intelligence, she can't even afford mana to cast Berserk.
- Yo Hive Mama so fat, her defense type is Fortified.
- Yo Hive Mama so stupid, her attack type is Unarmored.

Level 19
Yo hive mama doesn't read the rules, that's why she triple posts and gets away with it, 'I'm sorry, I didn't know'

Yo hive mama so intelligent, she casts drain mama on her self because she knows she's the only one with true power.

Yo hive mama starts up a campaigns and says, 'I don't need no peons, I'm already the enemies worst nightmare!'

Yo hive mana doesn't use an item pack, she's already the biggest tool!

Yo hive mama used to be a Guardian, but the humans orcs and others would stop fighting to fight her.

Yo hive mama so slow, casting slow on her makes her move faster

Yo Hive Mama made the Warcraft realms and world editor. She made the orcs and proclaimed, 'It is good'. She Made the humans and proclaimed 'It is good'. She made the naga and night elves, the blood elves and undead and proclaimed, 'It is all good!'. See saw that her people were bored so she created strive and conflict, eventually war and she proclaimed, 'It is all good'

Last edited:
Level 4
Yo hive mama so smart, she can post 1 comment and recieve many reputations.
Yo hive mama so smart, she beat dark souls without getting died or getting hit.

245676-albums8267-picture99396.gif

245676-albums8267-picture99505.gif

Level 19
Yo hive mama has no friends, she's like Arthur's betrayal, no one trusts her

Yo hive mama is passively fat and that ain't no ability

Yo hive mama looks so beautiful, she requires no mana to charm someone into her control

yo hive mama is the only hero who get an upgrade, 'because damit I need a manicure'

Level 9
Yo Hove mama so big, she could be seen from the Great dark Beyond

Yo Hive mama so stinky, all the abominations exploded when they see her

Yo Hive mama so cunning,, she tricked Balnazzar by being Balnazzr himself in the forsaken rebellion

Yo hive mama has soo low colision siza, my skeleton minions couldnt get hp lower than 100 percent

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Yo hive mama so infamous, even Hitler is afraid of her. :as:

Level 25
Yo hero mama so fat when she jumped to from the zepellin in the Dragon Soul Raid she crushed Deathwing beneath her and fell to the Maelstrom, then ushered forth the final Cataclysm

Wahahahaha ok I'm laughing on my joke even it's not funny

Okay here's not original though it's so funny

Yo mama so fat she fell from her flight from Tanaris to Silithus and created the Un'goro Crater

Level 30
Okay guys, here's the list of Top 40 Yo Hive Mama jokes so far :)
Let's remind ourselves of the best ones, and think up of some new ones too!

40. Yo hive mama so fat, she couldn't register on hive. - Blood Raven
39. Yo hive mama so fat, Frostmourne bounced right off of her. - MyTearsYourWeapon
38. Yo hive mama so noob, she joins worm-war hostbot games. - Zwiebelchen
37. Yo hive mama so fat, she takes up all three lanes in Dota. - MyTearsYourWeapon
36. Yo hive mama so damn rich, even the gold mines envy her. - Shadow Fury
35. Yo hive mama so fat, she's known as "the queen bee." - Keiji
34. Yo hive mama so fat she is the Hive's background - Almia
33. Yo hive mama so strong, she made all the grunts green with envy. - TheLordOfChaos201
32. Yo hive mama so horny ,she casts finger of death on herself - Bloodbath
31. Yo hive mama so fat, her defense type is Fortified. - Apheraz Lucent
30. Yo hive mama so fat, whenever she walks on the ground, she causes War Stomps. - Shadow Fury

29. Yo hive mama so hippy, wisp circle around her to gather wood because she's totally one with nature - TheLordOfChaos201
28. Yo mama so fat, her soul broke the Frostmourne. - Blood Raven
27. Yo hive mama so talkative, silencing her with spells doesn't work :/ - Shadow Fury
26. Yo Hive mama so short, she can walk under a goblin land mine - Apheraz Lucent
25. Yo hive mama so fat, using Raise Dead on her corpse produces 20 Skeletal Warriors. - Shadow Flux
24. yo hive mama so old,even the elves call her ancient - TheLordOfChaos201
23. Yo Hive Mama so stupid, she still uses World Editor Unlimited. - Apheraz Lucent
22. Yo Hive Mama so Perfectionist, she rates all resources with 1/5. - Daffa the Mage
21. Yo hive mama so fat, she turned a Mountain Giant into a pebble with one mouse click. -Tickles
20. Yo Hive mama so poor, when she tried to donate to Hive, Ralle donated money to her! -StoPCampinGn00b

19. Yo Hive mama so fat she can't fit in the mercenary camp. - Sclammerz
18. Yo Hive mama so strong when using her War Stomp the game will crash. - Sclammerz
17. Yo hive mama so fat, building her a chair cost all my race's lumber. - MyTearsYourWeapon
16. Yo hive momma so big, it took 5 weeks for the site to backup her data - -Grendel
15. Yo hive mama so dumb, she has been set to "awaiting for update" - Paulus
14. Yo hive mama so fat, she scratches her back with the goblin shredder. - Zweibelchen
13. Yo hive mama so fat, she only has a "chest" attachment point. - Zwiebelchen
12. Your hive mama so ugly, she's why Grom hell screamed. - TheLordOfChaos201
11. Yo Hive mama so dumb, she uploaded a bikini shot of herself to the model section. - Tickles
10. Yo hive mama so discipline, she neg reps users who have grammar errors in their posts. - Daffa the Mage

9. Yo hive mama so smart when she submitted a map template she protected it. - Sclammerz
8. Yo hive mama so fat even World Editor Unlimited doesn't have the dimensions to hold her - MyTearsYourWeapon
7. Yo hive mama so fat, when she's making a salad, she summons treants. - Zweibelchen
6. Yo hive mama so fat, when she enters largest transport unit, she takes all space! - NFWar
5. Yo hive mama so ugly, she got rejected with a director's cut! - StoPCampinGn00b
4. Yo hive mama so stupid, she fell through the alpha tile. - Zwiebelchen
3. Yo hive mama so fat, chain lightning hit her multiple times. - Shadow Flux
2. Yo hive mama so ugly, her life increases when Animal War Training was researched. - Shadow Flux
1. Yo hive mama so strong, when she slapped the Blademaster, he Bladestormed. - Shadow Fury

Yo Hive Mama so Angry, she bites Map Section and the server goes down

Yo Hive Mama so Mysterious, Resources Sections got disabled by her out of the blue

Yo Hive Mama so Talkative, Map Development got 10k post in 3 seconds

Yo Hive Mama so Talkative, the server goes down

Yo Hive Mama so Fast, she typed 3 million words in 0.01 seconds

Yo Hive Mama so Ugly, she's the very reason why Burning Legion invade Azeroth

Yo Hive Mama so Famous, her post always get repped and replied

Yo Hive Mama is mastah debate, no one stands a chance against her

Yo Hive Mama is mastah spammer, she knocks server down in 0.123 seconds

Yo Hive Mama so Slow, it took thousands of year to post letter "a"

Yo Hive Mama so Angry, she's the reason why Outland becomes red

Yo Hive Mama so Thin, the server size boosted by 900%!

Status
Not open for further replies.