• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yo Hive Mama Jokes - v2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Yo hive mama so incredibly noob and stupid, she bought Lothar's Edge for Rikimaru and always smokes her allies

Yo hive mama so huge, even the Stonemaul ogres feel tiny when compared to her

Yo hive mama so buggy, typing her emoticon would cause Error 404

Yo hive mama so ugly, seeing her drawing would let our eyes bleed so much to exsanguinate us

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Yo hive mama so hungry she ate her own rep cookies !

(Note that in the Terran theme of hive, the reps appear as cookies)

Level 19
yo hive mama is so cute, she makes seals explode without clicking on them.

seal:'hmm whats that? Yo Mama! Oh no, Cuteness overload... no no NOOOOOOO! Kaboom!!!!!'

Yo hive mama so tall, you don't even need to type in Iseedeadpeople, you just need to tilt the camara view and look up.

Yo hive mama so....ok I'm out...

Level 19
Yo hive mama is so hippy, wisp circle around her to gather wood because she's totally one with nature...

yo hive mama is so high, Cenarius keeps shouting out 'I...Protect the forests!' because she be smoking so much green...

yo hive mama so unprotected, here armour reads ' -100% damage deflected'

Level 21
Yo hive mama so ugly, even goblins and trolls feel handsome compared to her

DotA and hive mama!

Yo hive mama so blind, she mistakes Lifestealer for a creep of the Scourge

Yo hive mama so noob, when Techies put a mine, she thinks "Hmm, let's see what happens if I step on it!"

Yo hive mama so giant, Etheral Blade only banishes her partially

Yo hive mama so stupid, she duels her allies with Legion Commander (even if it's not possible in DotA xD)

Yo hive mama so lazy, she uses Scroll of Town Portal to teleport from the World Tree to the Fountain

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Yo hive mama so ugly, medusa became stoned when she saw her !

Level 19
yo hive mama so scary, the night elves saw here in the dark and got so terrified they grew scales!

Naga

Yo mama so powerful, she made my jokes so bad not even Madarous would laugh at them.

'Bwahahahaha... no wait, that's not funny....'

Yo hive mama so smart she caught two elve engineers maths-debatting, and told them to stop because it's gross and wrong, and won the argument

'your interrupting my calculations...'

yo hive mama so strong, she made all the grunts green with envy.

Status
Not open for further replies.