• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Yo Hive Mama Jokes - v2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

San

San

Level 32
Ur hive mama so random,when Mountain King cast Avatar,she calls him the last air bender
Ur hive mama so kind,she waters Orc so they can process photosynthesis with their green skin
Ur hive mama so recycle,she refills moonwell with Water Elemental

Level 28
Yo Hive Mama so old, she play the oldest patch of Warcraft 3.
Yo Hive Mama so smart, she bring workers with her when she battles an enemy base to repair catapults.
Yo Hive Mama so skinny, when she try to jump from a highest building, she fall up like a plume.

I'm not good with jokes, especially this type of jokes but I'll try my best (and I don't find mine funny either):

Yo Hive Mama so ancient, she plays the original release of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans.
Yo Hive Mama so big, when Lich casts Frost Nova on her, the Earth became a frozen sphere of ice!
Yo Hive Mama so fat, whenever she visits a Hive page, the entire Hive begins to stretch and stretch until the Hive explodes into honey pieces.

Level 9
Yo HiveMama soo slow, he movenment speed was -100
Yo Hivemama soo Demon summoning Adept, when she summoned an imp, she summoned Mannoroth instead.

Ur hive mama so heavy,a burrowed Crypt Fiend died because she stepped on it.
RIP :''D

Yo hive mamma is so poor, she can't afford airtime to call functions.

Yo hive mamma is so big, she can't be downloaded with uncapped internet.

Yo hive mamma is so big, invisibility doesn't work on her.

Yo hive mamma is so fat, she needs 12 slots to play a map (thankfully leaving no room for us)

Yo hive mamma is so tired, you will loose manna if you cast manna drain on her

Yo hive mamma is so lazy, she ignores the taunt buff

yo hive mamma is so small, a unit variable containing her are equal to NULL

Yo hive mamma is so aggressive, she would have cast banish on San by now if she was the site owner

yo hive mamma is so fat, if you selected her, you can't select more units

yo hive mamma is so drunk, if she pick up an item, "Illusions cannot pick up items." is thrown in her face.

Reactions: San

San

San

Level 32
Ur hive mama so fat,Bladestorm won't work on her coz the blade will stuck on her meats
Ur hive mama so fat,she can't become one with Lich King because the helmet is too small to fit her head.
Ur hive mama so annoying,everyone will attack her before she even cast taunt.

I just found this and couldn't help myself.

• Hive Mama Jokes config
    • Events
      • Time - Yo hive mama so slow, it takes her 2.00 seconds to run every 0.03 seconds of game time.
      • Trigger - Yo hive mama's posts are so old, you can't even find them the archive.
      • Game - Yo hive mama so greedy, she takes everything and returns nothing.
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set (Yo hive mama so fat) = She leaks a location point before the map is finished loading.
      • Unit - Yo hive mama so big, she needs to be referred to as a unitgroup because a unit variable just won't do it.
      • Hashtable - Yo hive mama so dumb, she thinks 'aloc' needs a key but a hashtable is furniture where you get high.
      • Item - Yo hive mama so stupid, Circlet of Nobility only increases her Strength and Agility by 2.
      • Camera - Yo hive mama leaks so bad, it's more efficient to pan camera as needed to all units of type footman and create a tome every 0.01 than have her in your map.
      • Sound - Yo hive mama such a noob, she still thinks Jass is a genre of music originating in New Orleans in the 1950s.
      • Unit Group - Yo hive mama so easy, "pick every unit in yo hive mama," creates a endless loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: San
Ur hive mama so dumb,she thought hammers are boldly drawn T letters
Ur hive mama so poisonous,hitting her with Vampiric Aura will result as suicidal
Ur hive mama so fat,Impale won't hurl her to the air
Ur hive mama so lazy,she forces the Dreadlords to cast Sleep on her
Ur hive mama so evil,she said R.I.P was Rest In Pain
Ur hive mama so slimy,Meat Hooks won't work on her

Level 28
Yo hive mama thought that rep means rip.
Yo hive mama always face orientation building by default when she's speak to somebody.
Yo hive mama immunate to magie, she never get sick.
Yo hive mama think that Quest Mark above a unit means that he's just shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.