• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Illuminati Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
So ya probaly heard people saying that there is some dark organaization namely the illuminati controlling the muisic industry. I would like to know your opinion about that and if its linked with the worship of satan. I know this is probaly my weirdist thread yet,but....it said mumbo jumbo at the top so why not?

Level 5
Well they don't only claim to be controlling the music industry...
They basically control all forms of media, politics, government, military, etc.
Although the military wouldn't know since they are under the control of the Commander in Chief (President).
And, its claimed that the president is directly influenced by the illuminati. It is also claimed that not all presidents are in control by these people, but if we dig enough, you see that some presidents are within this organization or they fall under them as they continue their terms.

Who knows the truth...
But as far as we continue on in life, its more and more convincing that it is like this...
I mean, one world order, government issues, currency changes, music art, tv content, the bible saying this and that, celebrities disappearing / passing away, etc etc etc.

Level 21
Well they don't only claim to be controlling the music industry...
They basically control all forms of media, politics, government, military, etc.
Although the military wouldn't know since they are under the control of the Commander in Chief (President).
And, its claimed that the president is directly influenced by the illuminati. It is also claimed that not all presidents are in control by these people, but if we dig enough, you see that some presidents are within this organization or they fall under them as they continue their terms.

Who knows the truth...
But as far as we continue on in life, its more and more convincing that it is like this...
I mean, one world order, government issues, currency changes, music art, tv content, the bible saying this and that, celebrities disappearing / passing away, etc etc etc.
Its a conspiracy! Strange one too Edit:woohoo four threads and I have the last post in all 4 of them!looks good in my staticis

Level 5
Your name breaks the formatting of your posts...
You must be illuminati!:ogre_icwydt:

Attachments

• afeaf.png
    afeaf.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 125
Level 15
I know many things about Illuminati and their evil goal they want to achieve, through Cartoons, musics and videos.
The best series that talk about Illuminati and Armagedon is 'The Arrivals'. Definitely the best around to knowing more about Illuminati.

They deny all kind of religions and believe that Satan will rule the world, in other meanings, the evil power will prevail upon the world & Mankind claiming that Satan will only save those who followed him.

Different signs of illuminati are famous, an Eye-headed Triangle, 666 evil number, 9/11 Accident and 69 ( lel jk ).

If you want to know more how Illuminati is spread via Music, reverse Justin Beiber's music, that gay hides something dangerous in it.

If you want to know more how Illuminati spreads its evil via Cartoon, then watch carefully : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V-N92EBy9A
I won't talk about Sponge Bob because it's too obvious.

We all have to fight Illuminati, it will give no sake to mankind, but abuse disadvantages.

Conclusion : It's true and if you don't know that then you're late.

We all have to fight Illuminati, it will give no sake to mankind, but abuse disadvantages.

Conclusion : It's true and if you don't know that then you're late.
We can't fight them. We're not late for anything, we can't do anything either. I'm not saying we accept their rule, I'm saying we not act.

Level 15
So ya probaly heard people saying that there is some dark organaization namely the illuminati controlling the muisic industry. I would like to know your opinion about that and if its linked with the worship of satan. I know this is probaly my weirdist thread yet,but....it said mumbo jumbo at the top so why not?
VRp3oYq.gif

Who cares if it's the illuminati or not? The world is run by the richest 0,00001% and that's a fact. You're not free.

This. Call them however you want. I do not believe there is an actual organization calling itself Illuminati, that controls the world. What I do know, however, is that money is influence and power, and the richest 0.00somepercent have more influence than hundreds of millions of people, and though there may or may not be a dedicated collaborating worldwide organization called Illuminati, there sure as hell are multinational banks, corporations, etc, that have more power over your life than you could ever imagine.

This. Call them however you want. I do not believe there is an actual organization calling itself Illuminati, that controls the world. What I do know, however, is that money is influence and power, and the richest 0.00somepercent have more influence than hundreds of millions of people, and though there may or may not be a dedicated collaborating worldwide organization called Illuminati, there sure as hell are multinational banks, corporations, etc, that have more power over your life than you could ever imagine.

People only have as much power as you give them. Money has only the value we give it.

No, you do not give them power, they acquire it and use it.

If someone hires a bodyguard and that bodyguard turns around and shots them randomly one day, then did the man ever have power over the bodyguard or as long as the bodyguard was in the rich man's presence did he have the power?

Level 10
They dont control it. They just
wont let "uneeded" artists succeed, or at least
they are trying.
Think about it, many famous bands sings
about slaughtering, raping people and nonsenses
like that. But there are non that blames zionism,or Israel
for example. It is forbidden. Even if you make a
very good critique about American government,
they will make it impossible to go mainstream.
That happend to the band called "Ignite" for
instance.

Level 11
How do I join Illuminati? Is it painful? I mean do they have some kinda hazing? I remember they put very hot metal on your skin to give you a mark of their sign. Are they like fraternity where you can just beat some fags?

Illuminati is like Naruto, because fishes use their fins to swim.

Status
Not open for further replies.