• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to be a NOOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Because I was a noob, so I know how to become to it

Okay, here is the tips and tricks
1. Be a NOOB.
If you eant be a noob, you must be a noob

2. Spammer is a NOOB
Yeah, they are. So if we spam, that was mean we are noobs
Except for spamming to your friend, but not in a threads

3. Bumping other car
Uh, I meant bumping your own thread within less than 6 hours
Well, the rules is you may bump after 48 hours, but since many people bump within 12 or 24 hours, so I make it 6. I dont want make any problem (calling people noobs)

4. Upload a Legendary Ultra Super Saiy... Uh.., Maps
What I mean is share an empty maps (LOL)
You must be know it.

5. Creating threads without description
Well, I have see many. But I will call them NEWBIE, not NOOB

6. Bump another thread
Well, if you know, there are some people that bumping other's thread
What I meant is, they only come and said "why you double post" or a kind of that. They are bumping, for example:
--- A user called "The Noobers" creating a thread Called "Ploopy". After 47 hours, its still empty, then I bump that thread and type "Bumping. LOL. NOOB". Then after 6 hours, another user called "BumperIsForBumping" post "Why you double post?" in that thread

7. Simple Minded People
They are people who comment on a thread or map who only type:
a. "Good"
b. "Keep it up"
c. "This is suck"
d. "Testing now"
Or a kind of that, do you got it???

8. Be a necromancer
You want to be a necromancer? Reviving a human, plants, or animals??
Its easy on Hive
Go to any thread section, then go to page 40 or above then post something in there
And.... You just reviving an old threads, ROFL
Actually, this is not Noob, except if you necro a 3 years post

9. Double posting
Yeah, ofcourse. Except if they got a kind of error

10. Treat Thread Like Enemy
For people complaining about thread in Off Topic, you got to read this
Just Read In Off Topic Section said:
Off-Topic This forum is reserved for any mumbo jumbo and hocus pocus, nonesense irrotence or your special interests that doesn't suit any other forum. The general site rules still apply however! Keep it clean!

Well thank you for your attention
You can be a NOOB if you do these thing
I just make this thread only for fun, so dont be mad K?

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

Do you ever think that some "Kids" Likes your posts/threads? Well, I guess, They don't like it. (Neo_sluf) Likes this post.

Roland

R

Roland

I really hate the Users who posts many, MANY nonsense, pointless and useless Trash threads. I'm gonna get really angry about this.

Roland

R

Roland

Kid, I really, REALLY Like how you talk to me, Can you give me an example of your raging and hateful words on me? It would be really nice to see your message in this thread :) If you did my request, I will never, EVER Bother your epic, cool and Awesome posts, Kid.

Good-Day and Goodnight, Fellow child.

Yours truly,
~Roland

Level 7
Noooo, i dont want
I like something like this, Lol
Just keep bother this thread

If in Indonesia, people will call you "tukang nyepet"
What you say before is "menyindir" me, Mr. Pinoy (are you male or female?)
Dont worry, I am not using any bad language, its a normal language

Roland said:
It's really nice to see your wonderful hatred words on a person that is annoying you 24/7.
LOL, you even dont know what it meant. Want to know, as Daffa the Mage or other Indonesian

Roland

R

Roland

Well, This argument is very enjoying and your questions are not good. This arrangement is invalid. Thank you for your kind and non-offensive words, Child.

I kindly request this thread to be closed immediately Or give this thread starter a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.