• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Illuminati Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it is also passed down by Blood Lines, for example: George Bush.

Ugh.

Do people fail to do research or homework? The Illuminati were wiped out by a Bavarian Prince back in the 1800s (?) I think because they were Republicans which obviously went against the mainly monarchy driven countries of the time.

Your example is not an example because you haven't said how he or his illuminati.

But that is the Bavarian Illuminati, not the ones today.

There was no such thing as 'the Bavarian Illuminati'. A Bavarian prince had all of the illuminati executed, they weren't just Bavarian: there are no Illuminati today.

I will grant you there are exclusive 'clubs' these days that might pass for a secret organization but nothing of mythical Illuminati status.

Are you saying Hitler did not fight against the jews and freemasons? Saying such a thing gets you prison in most countries.

Oh, will you knock it off with your neo-nazism? Hitler was just another totalitarian douchebag who had deliberately utilized lies where he saw fit, abused everything he could to achieve his crazy goals, just like the majority of rulers before him.

Level 35
I'm saying that Jews and Freemasons do not represent the 'existing dominant social layer'.

I think he meant dominant economical social layer.

I meant dominant as in the one with the most power over making decisions. Obviously, the people with the most capital are the ones with the most power.

Oh, will you knock it off with your neo-nazism? Hitler was just another totalitarian douchebag who had deliberately utilized lies where he saw fit, abused everything he could to achieve his crazy goals, just like the majority of rulers before him.

Oh, I didn't even suggest otherwise. I simply said that Hitler fought the jews, who are the dominant social layer today. Fact.

As long as I don't say it was a right thing to do, I can be hardly called a neo-nazi.

Is it okay to make jokes about Illuminati this days? Will you get killed if you make jokes about 'em? And how powerful are they really? I mean what can the do? Can you give me an idea?

Yes, no, powerless, nothing, this.

I meant dominant as in the one with the most power over making decisions. Obviously, the people with the most capital are the ones with the most power.

Yeah, 'existing dominant social layer' is not the term anyone would use me thinks. Also, you'd need to find the percentage of Jews in leadership roles in every government of the world (preferably by 'relative power') with maybe a few other factors taken into consideration. The result I think would be that you are completely wrong and that the most powerful people of the age were not all "Jews and Freemasons".

Yeah, definitely going to trust that site..

FFS look at their front page
http://rense.com/

Got an actual source?

Instead of reading the article he linked, you can just look at this image:
796098791_607980.gif

The same article can be found on numerous other sites, I don't think which one I linked specifically is relevant.

It's fun to see that when you can't attack the article, you attack its host.

Fair enough, but if you want someone to dedicate their time to reading something, you should at least give a good reason to even start reading it, like a reputable source.

Go ahead and read this then, then understand why finding a "reputable source" is sorta difficult: http://davidduke.com/who-runs-the-media/

So, you didn't find a reputable source for that article, but you redirected us to DAVID DUKE?! That's like me claiming vaccines claim autism, not being able to find reputable scientific evidence, and then redirecting you to Mercola.

Level 35
Maybe. Since asking people on the internet to read 20+ pages of information is a stupid thing to do by itself ( "don't judge a book by its cover" definitely doesn't work here + I really don't want to get into debating such a subjective thing), I'll just state this:

Hitler fought the dominant social layer back in the time of the second world war.

You don't need to make an association to jews, freemasons or the illuminati, but it is a fact that since he fought against the western world (and failed at it), he fought against the world powers still dominant. The same economical and political establishments rule the western world as they did back then.

Maybe. Since asking people on the internet to read 20+ pages of information is a stupid thing to do by itself ( "don't judge a book by its cover" definitely doesn't work here + I really don't want to get into debating such a subjective thing), I'll just state this:

I've actually researched this "Jews rule the world!" pretty thoroughly, only to find that neither is the majority of those rulers Jewish, nor are they controlling the world in the way it is alleged.

Hitler fought the dominant social layer back in the time of the second world war.

Correct, but by spreading his agenda, to spread more of his agenda. Destroying the old system that you understand negative characteristics of only to install one that may even be worse, or leading to deaths of millions of people, or building your ideology around genocide, is not much of something he should be honored for, either way.

You don't need to make an association to jews, freemasons or the illuminati, but it is a fact that since he fought against the western world (and failed at it), he fought against the world powers still dominant. The same economical and political establishments rule the western world as they did back then.

Yes, and it has actually got worse, because of various merges, companies buying each other, bankruptcy of certain companies that has lead to others' monopoly give them more power, etc. I understand all of this. Hitler's plan in this regard has backfired, because he's surrounded himself with the best scientists available at the time, which were picked by Soviets and USA later, not to mention that USA has promoted itself as a peace and justice corporation, which has essentially lead to modern American bigotry, wild popularity and economic growth.

But whenever you try to knock Jews, Freemasons (or Illuminati and reptilians, if you were crazy enough) for all of this, no rational and reasonable person is going to listen to you, because those are crazy conspiracy theories, often made and promoted by people of rather questionable morality and logic skills.

Just because there ARE problems with class division, it doesn't necessarily mean it has anything to do with people of Semitic origin, and that claim is actually totally non-sequitur to anything. If those people were black, we wouldn't instantly be knocking black people for it, but them. What your "it's all about Jews" writing would imply there's a special characteristic and a "zionist" ideology behind all of this, which is actually kind of ridiculous, all things taken into consideration.

Level 35
I've actually researched this "Jews rule the world!" pretty thoroughly, only to find that neither is the majority of those rulers Jewish, nor are they controlling the world in the way it is alleged.

So did I. I came to a different conclusion. Decided not to care either way, since there's nothing us, mortals can do about it.

Correct, but by spreading his agenda, to spread more of his agenda. Destroying the old system that you understand negative characteristics of only to install one that may even be worse, or leading to deaths of millions of people, or building your ideology around genocide, is not much of something he should be honored for, either way.

I didn't say he should be honored for anything. As I said over and over again, I simply said he fought the same ruling social layer that rules the world today.

Yes, and it has actually got worse, because of various merges, companies buying each other, bankruptcy of certain companies that has lead to others' monopoly give them more power, etc. I understand all of this. Hitler's plan in this regard has backfired, because he's surrounded himself with the best scientists available at the time, which were picked by Soviets and USA later, not to mention that USA has promoted itself as a peace and justice corporation, which has essentially lead to modern American bigotry, wild popularity and economic growth.

But whenever you try to knock Jews, Freemasons (or Illuminati and reptilians, if you were crazy enough) for all of this, no rational and reasonable person is going to listen to you, because those are crazy conspiracy theories, often made and promoted by people of rather questionable morality and logic skills.

Just because there ARE problems with class division, it doesn't necessarily mean it has anything to do with people of Semitic origin, and that claim is actually totally non-sequitur to anything. If those people were black, we wouldn't instantly be knocking black people for it, but them. What your "it's all about Jews" writing would imply there's a special characteristic and a "zionist" ideology behind all of this, which is actually kind of ridiculous, all things taken into consideration.

I didn't say there was a problem with anything.
I didn't knock anyone.
I didn't say the problems of the world are of semitic origin.

I don't care.

I don't like you associating me with the people who do. I'm not your average internet nazi who says Adolf Hitler was right in everything he did and he should be glorified for his deeds. I didn't say anything even remotely related to that, so you don't need to argue as if I did.

I simply said Hitler fought the ruling social layer that still rules the world today. Fact.

Even if you believe the American people rightfully elect their leaders who democratically lead the USA and the Western World to prosperity, that statement holds true.

Level 26
Even if you believe the American people rightfully elect their leaders who democratically lead the USA and the Western World to prosperity, that statement holds true.

Actually, the United states is not a democracy, it's an oligarchy. The campaign that puts the president in office, also puts him in debt, then financial interests will affect how he acts. As for politics in general, a large majority of the political ruling class are related. Economically speaking, since the Federal Reserve was bought in 1911 the US has since then experienced poor planning and pointless wars among other things, which has placed the country with trillion dollar debts. As it is, their economy is circling the drain, only last year, the worth of the dollar was halved, for example.

But, we're all drifting from the subject. We were not going to discuss the politics of glorified countries, discuss Hitler nor the possibility of a new world order ruled by Jews, when reputable sources say otherwise and attempting to reinforce using clearly not credible sources adds quite little to the argument. But again, this was not the topic of this discussion.

The topic of this little discussion was the Illuminati, greedy little world controlling businessmen who laugh maniacally to dramatic lighting and attempt to control the world. The biggest issue with this topic was that people tried to discuss this topic with a serious tone.

While the rich use their influence to affect decision of others, this is the concept and need of politics. Money may be trading hands, but in the end, compromises gets made and everyone gets happy, usually. Occasionally, there's a war. Threats occasionally gets tossed around as super powers struggle with each other. To assume that there's a shadow organization without the need to ponder on matters of politics is silly. Financial interests rule most decisions, and since the US has been a well known company for years, it would not be a stretch that the economical upper class has the power to rule those below. But a financial upper class would have no need to create a secret cult to maintain their power and thus the Illuminati as a concept falls flat due to greed alone. Besides, rituals, snake venom and cloaks could easily be traded for gentlemen millionaire clubs, with poker, whiskey and thousand dollar suits, and a whole manner of other luxuries.

Last edited:
The topic of this little discussion was the Illuminati, greedy little world controlling businessmen who laugh maniacally to dramatic lighting and attempt to control the world. The biggest issue with this topic was that people tried to discuss this topic with a serious tone.

But a financial upper class would have no need to create a secret cult to maintain their power.

That's what they want us to believe, open your eyes, sheeple!

Level 14

Reference?
Prince Charles talks to Lynn Forester de Rothschild (left), organizer of the Conference on Inclusive Capitalism, and Christine Lagarde, head of the International Monetary Fund, before Tuesday's conference. The 250 corporate and financial leaders who attended control some $30 trillion, about a third of the world's investable assets.
So 250/7,000,000,000 = 3.5714E-8, which means that 0.0000035714% of the population (assuming static 1 billion) controls 1/3 of the populations wealth. This also assumes I didn't fail at math again...

//\\o0//\\

Level 21
Indeed. They feed us a lot of crap just to close our eyes so we can't see what is really going on.Edit:belive it or not but I just went to look how many views this thread has and it has...666. 666. That's beyond coincedance

Level 14
So 250/7,000,000,000 = 3.5714E-8, which means that 0.0000035714% of the population (assuming static 1 billion) controls 1/3 of the populations wealth. This also assumes I didn't fail at math again...

//\\o0//\\

They themselves don't, but the institutions/companies they represent.

It's also funny how their primary concern is the fact that capitalism is starting to look bad and lose public support, not that it's actually ruining the world. It's all about PR. Oh well, they do advocate for economic growth.. into their pockets.

Level 14
They themselves don't, but the institutions/companies they represent.

It's also funny how their primary concern is the fact that capitalism is starting to look bad and lose public support, not that it's actually ruining the world. It's all about PR. Oh well, they do advocate for economic growth.. into their pockets.

They are the institutions though...

Funny, and kinda sad. These people command an insane number of sheep too..

//\\oo//\\

Status
Not open for further replies.