• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The craziest thing you've ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Sup its me,the king of off-topic. Don't argue I am tha king! Anyway I am completely insane,if I don't do ATLEAST 5 crazy things a day,its not me. Its somebody else in my body. Or something. Or both. Or just one of them. Anyway I remember this one time I just stood in the rain. Then it turned into a storm,and I didn't move a inch. Maybe I did move 3 inches because the ground was slippery. Anyway I was wondering what the crayziest thing you've ever done,my fans:goblin_yeah:

Level 17
Sup its me,the king of off-topic. Don't argue I am tha king! Anyway I am completely insane,if I don't do ATLEAST 5 crazy things a day,its not me. Its somebody else in my body. Or something. Or both. Or just one of them. Anyway I remember this one time I just stood in the rain. Then it turned into a storm,and I didn't move a inch. Maybe I did move 3 inches because the ground was slippery. Anyway I was wondering what the crayziest thing you've ever done,my fans:goblin_yeah:

thats pretty hardcore. i myself once went online without my parents's permission

Craziest? I spent three years in such a rage, that I can hardly remember most of the fights I'd gotten into. Longer I spent like that, the weaker my grasp on reality got.

The ballsiest thing I've done? Standing my ground against these three thugs that tried to corner me outside the medi-centre, totally calm. I'd got into contact with an ex of mine, and heard about all the horrible things one of those thugs did to her while they were together. When I'd heard she was hurt in a biking accident, I'd accompanied her to the medi-centre to make sure she was okay.

Those three had no way of knowing where we went, unless they were following us. Guy was a total psychopath; I'd heard all about him and how much he loved that machete of his. I had a knife in my pocket, he had his trenchcoat, and from what I'd heard he carries that machete of his in it.

Throughout the entire encounter, they had me cornered. I stared him down and kept saying "I don't want to fight you", while flipping my knife open and closed inside my pocket. I guess they thought I had a handgun.

That was the first time I'd stood my ground without being too furious to think. I've had a hard life, but I'd say that encounter sticks out.

Level 21
Craziest? I spent three years in such a rage, that I can hardly remember most of the fights I'd gotten into. Longer I spent like that, the weaker my grasp on reality got.

The ballsiest thing I've done? Standing my ground against these three thugs that tried to corner me outside the medi-centre, totally calm. I'd got into contact with an ex of mine, and heard about all the horrible things one of those thugs did to her while they were together. When I'd heard she was hurt in a biking accident, I'd accompanied her to the medi-centre to make sure she was okay.

Those three had no way of knowing where we went, unless they were following us. Guy was a total psychopath; I'd heard all about him and how much he loved that machete of his. I had a knife in my pocket, he had his trenchcoat, and from what I'd heard he carries that machete of his in it.

Throughout the entire encounter, they had me cornered. I stared him down and kept saying "I don't want to fight you", while flipping my knife open and closed inside my pocket. I guess they thought I had a handgun.

That was the first time I'd stood my ground without being too furious to think. I've had a hard life, but I'd say that encounter sticks out.
Is dat why your name is direfury?

Level 22
Tried to stop a guy with a bolo knife from going berserk, I almost got hacked while offline.

Level 15
@jonhysone: was that stick attached to your body?
I was too young , i can't even consider it as a stick , so it's a wooden stick :S
@johnysone how did that happen? o.0

In afternoon mysterious afternoon, the girl came with her mother to the party , all were singing Happy Birthday , but she followed me and happened what happened, i wish this happens now because that stick is stronger.

Level 51
Collected my crush from a party. With a moped. Drunk. 3oclock in the morning. Drove on the main road with the chance of being seen by police, which would have caused an immense fine, licence lock till I would be 21 and so on. Not to speak of the punishment my parents would have given me.

We/I took the wrong turn and we ended up in an farmer's field, where she fell off. Luckily nobody got hurt.

Level 15
I cant remember doing anything crazy. Then again, I have really bad memory.
Let me remember for a couple hours, maybe days

Level 15
when i was a kid me and my friend filled a garbage container like
metalnikontv.jpg

these are actually pretty big, you can find them everywhere where i live
with a shit ton of bricks in hope it would break the mechanization inside of a garbage truck.

Level 14
I didn't go to school for about 1 week without any reason, just want to be home. First day of school, badass teacher stared at me but I keep poker face.

I also did that recently, and nobody gave a shit. I've also utilized every legal loophole to minimize the amount of bullshit I have to suffer. For example, I changed my native language to English, so I don't have to study Swedish anymore, only Finnish and English. I'm also switching to the version of my school meant for adults (but anyone can switch once they're 18), which requires less courses to be completed. This truly is the pinnacle of laziness.

Level 19
A classmate didnt visit any sports classes all year, and then came for the last month. The teacher didnt believe he was from our class.

Now that I think about it, me and my friends took about half a rooms worth of building material, thinking its chalk and drawing the crap out of the streets.
Nobody ever found out as far as I know.

Level 15
A classmate didnt visit any sports classes all year, and then came for the last month. The teacher didnt believe he was from our class.

Now that I think about it, me and my friends took about half a rooms worth of building material, thinking its chalk and drawing the crap out of the streets.
Nobody ever found out as far as I know.
i wasn't going to PE in high school for almost full two years. just forgot about it.
my country's education system is shit. now missed classes of course count (unless you justify them, like if you have been to the doctor you can have that approved and be taken as if you weren't able to make it to the class that day) and you can get punished, but you can get away with it too. also in both high school years the PE teacher let me go with the lowest passing score anyway.

but lol you stole building material and drew shit with it. XD

Did they die?

OT: I would hold onto my girl classmates and rub my genital area into them. Back then I didn't know about sex, but it just felt like instinct.

Level 16
Drank a bottle of juice without shaking it first. I'm a badass.

In all seriousness, the craziest thing I did was put gum on a girls hair when I was a kid. Got an earful from the mother. Other than that, I didn't do anything crazy enough to mention here. Been given an opportunity to do something crazy a lot of times like get drunk, skip classes, vandalize, etc but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Level 23
apparently, the night between yesterday and 2 days ago I was sleepwalking and I almost jumped out of window. Considering we live on 10th floor(English count, so 'Muricans, it is 11th for you), it could've ended very very very very very badly. Yesterday I kind of feared going to sleep

I also once broke TV that was next to the trash bins and smashed toilet with giant rock, which was also next to bins(The public ones, where you go and put your garbage in)

edit: edited to not spit shit

Last edited:
Level 21
apparently, the night between yesterday and 2 days ago I was "moonwalking"(I dont know proper english name, just a guess according to how its called in here) and I almost jumped out of window. Considering we live on 10th floor(English count, so 'Muricans, it is 11th for you), it could've ended very very very very very badly. Yesterday I kind of feared going to sleep

I also once broke TV that was next to the trash bins and smashed toilet with giant rock, which was also next to bins(The public ones, where you go and put your garbage in)
We need to get this to 1000 ways to die. Then its 1001 wats to die. Way tod die #1001:night night.

Level 21
So you can do murders in your sleep too. Kweelll :wink:
And rape?steal?wake up lying next to a 40 year old indian with chest hair as long as tree branches even though your a man? I love it! I wanna have it to and do all those stuff. Except the indian part.

Level 10
The craziest thing I did, well
I wielded my Pop's sword and started slicing plants and just almost killed my pops, whoah, I still didn't forget that day, (I wasn't allowed to touch the sword for a month, and didn't allow me to internet a week)

I can relate to that, I made 2 swords out of cardboard, which were around 25kg or 55lb, and I swung them across in the hall and broke so many fragile/priceless showpieces. I was surprised the sword was even dangerous.
It was cardboard.

Level 11
Still was a kid when it happened:
You know, when you dig some pile-o-soil to make some little cave shit.
There's a whole at the top of it, and some plastic toys. I burnt them toys, and because they're plastic, they melted and 'twas like rain of fire inside the hand-made cave. I put my hands inside and tried to "dodge" the melting plastics, 'til like 5 drops of 'em hit me consecutively and I was like "Ohhh F****".
I ran and tried to wash my hand with water making the burnt skin peel. Ouch.

Level 21
There's a whole at the top of it, and some plastic toys. I burnt them toys, and because they're plastic, they melted and 'twas like rain of fire inside the hand-made cave. I put my hands inside and tried to "dodge" the melting plastics, 'til like 5 drops of 'em hit me consecutively and I was like "Ohhh F****".
Lol rain of fire level 4. Eat that pitlord.

Level 16

My little sister was playing around with a burning plastic then she spun around and a drop melted plastic hit me on my finger. Man it was painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.