• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Whats the most Stupidest thing you've ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i do believe the stupidest thing ive ever done would probably be when i was 6 after i kicked my dad in the balls for telling me to to my room. Instead of just spanking me, he kicked me n the balls. It was my first experience of true pain and i cried for like an hour lol.

Level 10
i do believe the stupidest thing ive ever done would probably be when i was 6 after i kicked my dad in the balls for telling me to to my room. Instead of just spanking me, he kicked me n the balls. It was my first experience of true pain and i cried for like an hour lol.

1 word, ow:witch_doc_sad:

Level 1
Lol, stupidest thing i id was forget to turn my G36C paintball gun to safety, stuck it in my closet and when my friends come over "pretened to shoot" me pulled the trigger and totally unloaded the whole clip on my chest (bruises all over) almost broke a rib.

Level 10
Well this thread is starting to get annoying since people are getting off topic. Like..... me, sephiyr, brad, etc. no offence though, this is just off topic.

Level 36
Er... I don't think i'm straying into spam territory at all. I had my discussion, me and Chriz. debated, I requested this thread be closed because other people are making it into a spam hive.... that's about all. Now, the original purpose of this thread has been discussed, rediscussed, and then debated again and over once more. Everyone who is going to contribute most likely already has. Thus, I think it should be closed to prevent further spam-ination.

Level 7
I dont want this thread to die, brother you are abusing your thread fool! get levelling Teiya, NOW!

Sweet zombie Jesus if your going to spam do so on another FORUM!

Off-topic:Wtf do you think Im doing ofcourse Im levelling Teiya im a levelling machine noob.

Just let the damn thread DIE already, if it isnt going to die then SOMEONE LOCK IT!

Level 24
stupidest thing i've ever done is walk into the girl's room thinking it was the boy's room. i was like 7 or 8. i was with my friends, and they didn't tell me. :(

Level 1
I guess the worst thing I've was take advantage of a friend of mine. I went hope, really regretted it, her ex-boyfriend threatened to kick my ass, I talked my way out of it. I said I was sorry to the chick, and I haven't talked to her since.

Level 36
Wow, we have a lot of bastard people in this conersation... especially the dude who beat the crap out of the dog.... like wtf... you didn't like it so you attack it? That's absolutely horrible! What did that dog ever do to you, and what could it have done to ever deserve that?!

Level 8
stupidest thing i ever done was beat the snot out of the neighborhood dog with a brick just cuz i dont like it and i was in a bad mood(and when i have noting to do i kinda get hyper)
and that is not a lie

What the HELL is wrong with you? If you could have said anything, anything at all to possibly make me think less of you, it was that. You freaking asshole. I want to beat the crap out of you, or anyone you care about.

Of course, that's what I would say if you weren't a lying prick, and you hadn't made that up. Honestly, it doesn't make you look cool. It makes you look like an arrogant asshole.

Level 10
stupidest thing i ever done was beat the snot out of the neighborhood dog with a brick just cuz i dont like it and i was in a bad mood(and when i have noting to do i kinda get hyper)
and that is not a lie

OMG, you hurt a inocent puppy! How would you like it if I "hyperly" hit you with a rock a few thousand times because I felt like it? you sir.....need to loose -500 rep or $$$ you choose:emote_laugh:

Level 4
Hmmm. Well... The worst thing i'v ever done to sombody else would have been shooting them in the face with a 50 mph ball.. (BY AXIDENT OF COURSE)

EDIT:
Off Topic
and that is not a lie

What the hell is your problem??!? You dont like a dog so you ****ing throw a brick at it? Sombody should report you for animal abuse you sick bastard. Of course it doesn't matter because you just lied about it to make yourself more of an asshole? Wow, thats so amazingly unintelligent.

Level 1
Stupidest thing ive ever done was light me and my friend on fire with a can of gas.... and his whole back yard... the fire department came.

And im not just saying that cause my name is pyro.

P.S. That dog thing is just disqusting, that is a sick thing to do and you should be ashamed!

Level 7
and that is not a lie

Thats either a lie or you are a sick, arrogant person, so what? you don't like the dog and your in a bad mood? doesent mean you should beat the crap out of it. You do not care what the neighbour thought? she/he must've been devastated, you are indeed a foolish person, doesen't matter if you lied but you probaly did lie since I supose no one is SICK as that. Shame on you.

Level 6
dog has no owner
it just sits there on the street whole day
I HATE IT
NO, i cant get fined for beating on it.. (it has no owner and in my country people dont give s*** about dogs or any othere animals unless they r near extinction )
EDIT:pyro u set ur friend on fire and ur saying what i did was bad?

Level 6
macedonia
and if that dog cant defend himself how the hell could he have attacked people?
the dogs here r much more dangerous than people if u go out at night u should be worried more about being attacked by a furious mob of dogs rather than getting mugged
dogs here bite and no1 is doing anything
PS: Trust me if u came here u would probably hate that dog
old people here cant even get to the store becuz of dogs like that :emote_mad:

Level 27
macedonia
and if that dog cant defend himself how the hell could he have attacked people?
the dogs here r much more dangerous than people if u go out at night u should be worried more about being attacked by a furious mob of dogs rather than getting mugged
dogs here bite and no1 is doing anything
PS: Trust me if u came here u would probably hate that dog
old people here cant even get to the store becuz of dogs like that :emote_mad:

I love the dog more already ..
Everytime i step out of the house i get to fight a bunch of dogs?
What a life :D

Level 45
There was a dog in the bush, mangy and starving, id throw and whack it with sticks and stuff but i wouldn't crush it with a brick or a rock, my intent was to get the dog to scat away from our food , it was also trying to mate with our dog and tearing through our camp stuff and ripping our tent. My uncle wanted to give it a panadol and my grandfather wanted to crush it over the head with a rock or shoot it, but nah..that was just abit too far..but the dog was going nuts, it had lost its mind.

But seriously, just because no one owns the dog doesn't mean you cant get fined at all. Alot of people have (iv read through animal abuse log) and it actually goes on their record aswell, plus if the dog was such a hassle then the dog catcher should have got it or you should have called a complaint, same with the people in your neighborhood.

Here is the log/site, and read it jesus christ..
http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/animal_cruelty.php
http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/crue...=&month=&year=&gender=&keyword=&search=search

And if the dog does provoke you then you give it a kick or a yell to protect yourself or others, you don't provoke the dog and bash the shit out of it just because its there.

I myself don't like dogs, but ...meh.. i find it rather fun and thrilling and exotic to see them come up to me, whether it be a growl or for a pat strangely. But.. i know you probably get impulses...yes.....i understand that but..seriously...get a grip of yourself, jeeze...if you cant do that, go see someone =_=.

Level 12
I like cats. :) As I said in some post I was at a friend a few days ago and he had 2 cats and 3 kittens. :) Sooo cute.

I hate rats. I wish they would al die isntantly. I'm gonna meck around with spider genes and create gigant spiders which are capable of hunting adult rats with ease. >:)

Level 10
You beat the crap out of a defenseless dog because no body owned it?
Ok, technically you're not owned by any one so let's just kill you!
To me that's what it sounds like.

He does deserve no life for what he has done, but I suggest that he gets a grip before we all crush his skull with bricks:emote_cool:

He does deserve no life for what he has done, but I suggest that he gets a grip before we all crush his skull with bricks:emote_cool:

You're saying that a person who has killed an animal does not deserve to live?
Again we see that people from different countries have so different sense of morale...

Level 4
Offtopic: This is becoming a spam fest. Though an idiot threw a brick at a dog.... we need to get back on topic. Many people have been reported here for spamming and have lost rep.

Level 10
But seriously, just because no one owns the dog doesn't mean you cant get fined at all. Alot of people have (iv read through animal abuse log) and it actually goes on their record aswell, plus if the dog was such a hassle then the dog catcher should have got it or you should have called a complaint, same with the people in your neighborhood.

Here is the log/site, and read it jesus christ..
http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/animal_cruelty.php
http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/crue...=&month=&year=&gender=&keyword=&search=search

That's in the grand United States of America. American law doesn't apply everywhere else, fortunately.

Level 10
You're saying that a person who has killed an animal does not deserve to live?
Again we see that people from different countries have so different sense of morale...

Well...... in Italy, if you kill a lawful creature.....Its like killing a human, jail, or death. People in Italy have been killed for killing a pet rabbit. Crazy.....but I grew up that way.

Level 8
Offtopic: This is becoming a spam fest. Though an idiot threw a brick at a dog.... we need to get back on topic. Many people have been reported here for spamming and have lost rep.

Pfft. Was it ever not a spamfest? I guarantee you, 90% of the people who posted some story here, they're full of shit. Their stories are complete bull. Take "The guy who needs help" for instance; his story is more than likely completely made-up, because he thought it would make him look macho. Kinda backfired.. Looks more like an ignorant dipshit now, especially since he tried to defend himself.

But really, there's no topic to get back on to. This was always spam.

Level 6
i didnt make it up
i posted it here cuz it was stupid
dog catcher service has been terminated here
american laws do not apply here (nor do italian cuz theyre stupider them this whole thread)
and if some1 said he beat up a human(uh... maybe... Sephyir)
he wouldnt be as criticized as some1 who said he beat up an animal(me)
what is it with u guys its a god damned dog that has done much to deserve it
and sacrimo what if a dog injures some1 in ur country? they just let it go and blame the guy who beat the dog up becuz of it?

Level 12
Me and a "friend" killed 2 birds a day... the 'teachers' were pretty pissed. It was not a fun day. I never wanted to kill it but I just went along with the guy and started to throw big sticks at it. I wish I never met that person.

Level 10
Me and a "friend" killed 2 birds a day... the 'teachers' were pretty pissed. It was not a fun day. I never wanted to kill it but I just went along with the guy and started to throw big sticks at it. I wish I never met that person.

you had a choice not to do it, you have a will

Status
Not open for further replies.