• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Whats the most Stupidest thing you've ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
The title says all!

Okay so heres the stupidest thing I've ever done:

I decided that I'd climb a tree, I got to the lowest branch, sat down and jumped off, damn I fell into some...stinging nettles, was the biggest OW of my life :(, that was so stupid of me! xD

So whats the most stupidest thing you've done?

Level 6
Kissing a girl who i thought was my girlfriend...i didn't check, i just went up and kissed this 15 yr old girl...my girlfriend is 19 :\

Level 5
When I was once climbing a mountain we were just ready to go home so we decited to go down, while we were going down I heard a "sssssssssssss" sound. I went to the edge of the mountain to see what it was.....I slipped. And its in the winter time here so the mountains are all snowy. I fell down and I rolled down this very steep hillish area and I was freaked out. Sorry all, Tv is wrong, the snow doesn't stick to you. Well anyway I got to the path while I was rolling and I painfully smashed into a tree. Worst Pain I ever had this year, and all of my life. I found out later that "ssssssssssss" sound was the wind LOL!

Level 7
Haha MAP I bet you was like ''WTF?!'' when the sssssss noise was the wind xD and sorry Daelin for the grammar error and silly subject :p, though its better than spam subjects xD.

oh yea now i remember i ripped a car door off accidentally and fell a sleep in a parking lot....

I'm guessing you was embarrased when you woke up?

Kissing a girl who i thought was my girlfriend...i didn't check, i just went up and kissed this 15 yr old girl...my girlfriend is 19 :\

I guess you was embarrased after that and she must've been like ''WTF?!!?!?''

Level 8
Hmmm.... stupidest thing I've ever done? I went and got myself suspended from school.... twice.... over nothing.... but really I suppose that was my nazi-bitch teacher's fault, regardless...

Heh. I got suspended for throwing a snowball at my friend, and I got a separate one for telling my teacher that she was terrible at teaching.

But hey! I love threads where I get to make stuff up. One time I shot myself in the foot and then ran a mile.

Level 36
Lol, indeed you did. Tonks, I also got suspended for a very stupid reason... the first time I brok my friends chain necklace. Basically, his Mom wrote in and complained and that got me suspended... it was very gay. Second time I got suspended for absolutely crap all, like it was stupif stuff in class... I don't even think I did anything... regardless, it was only an in-school suspension, so basically I sat in the office the whole day and did shit all. If that's supposed to teach me a lesson, well you failed miserably lol.

Level 45
um, when i was 5 some girls tricked me into playing hyena....they said... "go! go get that boy! hunt your prey!" ..

so i did..

there was 2 boys running around not far from me and laughing at each other as if they made a joke, so i ran up to him, on all fours i think and sunk my teeth into hes back.. i cried and said im sorry to the teacher i saw on the yard (she had no idea what i was on about).

and there was this voice thing(school announcer thing), where they call u up to the office, i remember i always hoped to be called up one day (since i didnt know what it really does) and i did and i was so happy and got my itty bitty shoes on and i saw the principle walk towards me and she said "Sam.. come with me please" and im like "ok! :3"

and i remember me being in her office..telling me off and the boy i bit was there looking sad and quiet, he took of hes t-shirt and he had a big hole on the left side of hes back near the shoulder, it was all bruised, blue and nasty...and i was like "whoops..im..sorry :'("

and lets just say my parents wernt happy.

any, i just remember than when i looked at this thread, there are other stupid things iv done sure..but meh.

Level 7
Well theres another stupid thing I've done haha, I ran upto this house when I was 14, and threw stones at the windows and didn't know they would break, but they did :O so I ran lol.

Level 12
@Hyena
God you're crazy.
drunk.gif
Just becouse you play pred and prey animals doesn't mean you should hurt eachother. You pretend to. @_@

EDIT:
Wery said:
"come with me please" and im like "ok! :3"
This part was cute though.
yelbiggrin.gif

Last edited:
Level 36
You're happy for being suspended? o_O

When did I ever state that I was happy?! Of course I wasn't, I was VERY pissed off, because now, one more suspension and I get expelled, and that wouldn't look very nice on my record now would it? But since I don't have a nazi-teacher (i'm in grade 10 now, that was in grade 5) I don't think it will be a problem :p

When did I ever state that I was happy?!
Well I understood you really weren't happy about it, but I just couldn't resist to say that, because the word "gay" has two meanings, 1) homosexual 2) happy (for example gay colours...)

...it was very gay.
And that could be understood that the situation was happy.

Yeah I know a lame joke but anyways....

Level 36
Yes, it would be very happy IF I lived a few centuries ago and the word "gay" was still used in that context. But I don't! So the word was used in the same context as stupid, crappy, moronic, etc. I, along with many North Americans, have the habit of using the word "gay" as an insult, or in the contexts stated above, even though I am not prejudiced towards homosexuals at all.

Regardless: it sucked a lot, becuase that teacher hated me... and she was evil... it's a long story... but she hated me because my cousin dated her son and then broke up with him because she couldn't stand my teacher (his mother) so if that makes any sense at all... lol I somehow got pegged by her and became the punching bag... and of course there was nothing I could do about it...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
one more suspension and I get expelled
This ponts towards a 3 strike system.

LOL hope that does not come to my school or ill end up one of the few students remaining. And in my school when they suspend you, they really do for up to over 2 weeks. LOL not that I have been suspended or anything.

And werewulf, maybe it was that experience that brought on your current feelings and wishes and stuff.

Well my dumbest moment, well its kind of like werewulf's but the only person who got hurt was my self. On a vist to a realitive I was eating a slice of bread when I was 3-4. A dog STOLE the bread from my hands and me being small and rather pissed off decided to get my own back on the dumb creature. I ran up to it and bit it, we all know what then happend. The blody animal turned around and bit my head, leaving 4 teath marks and a wound that lasted for over a year. Well anyway the dumb mut is now pusing up the daisies and is compost. I was only 3-4 at the time. . .

Well onto something more modern.

Stupid things I did.
Trying to balence a LoaP, OMG THAT MAPS CURSED.
Trying sonic the hedgehog without a memory card.
Thinking WEU was good.
Using GUI
Playing DotA

The list is endless.

Well anyway the stupidest thing that I have done and still am doing is writing slowly, I think snails can write faster then me, although I can type fast. I hardly finish any school work that I do not do on my computer.

Level 36
Linkin park isn't emo....

And yes, i'm pretty sure that we have a 3 strike system, although i'm not sure that it still applies to me, since I am no longer at that school, but still within the same School Board... oh, iunno... whatever, anyway, yeah we getr suspended for up to and over 2 weeks, although I think I was only suspended for 3 days the first time and for one school day the second time...

Level 8
I think the studpidest thing ANYONE could do is add the word "most" to the phrase "the stupidest", learn grammer. Be a man.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I (17 at that time) felt in love with my history teacher (21 at that time) ... it what the most stupidest thing I've EVER done !!!!

Chaos

Because it was actually a man.

Chriz.

Level 45
In my school there is a 25 yr old teacher, hes the sports teacher, so hes like one of those guys you'd see in those "hot man"-mags. (although he has hairy chest and abit..ew) anyway, the girls drool over him, even though hes wife just had a kid :|

there was a female teacher at my school with large breasts, i hear from my bro that the boys in hes class loved it when she leaned over so they could see her breasts and loved it when she turned so they could see her ass.

There IS also a teacher at my school who is freaky, he has some sort of "favorite student" thing...particularly girls...hes got the ...fake..creepy charm (which i dislike) and my bro said the kids saw him with an erection when he was helping a female student with her work (who was about 13yrs old)

Level 36
Werewulf said:
hes like one of those guys you'd see in those "hot man"-mags.

I couldn't stop laughing after I read this. I know what you're trying to communicate but the words "hot man mags" LOL. Once again Wulf you prove to be hilariously funny when you don't intend it at all.

Yes, we have teachers like that at my school... one History teacher is very biased towards women, and very racist as well, we have another 20 something year old teacher that is really hot... but of course she's a really mean teacher... they're out there... at every school...

Level 7
Uhmm.... that would be an AlotofGarbage move right there...

O rly?
This is AlotofGarbage:
*mumble*
Okay do we have a doctor here
YES IM A HORSE!

Now someone slap me before something bad happens....oh anyways I decided to do something stupid two days ago which I've forgot to tell you anyways, this idiot was thinking he was a hard and blah, and then tried to fight me!(which was a bad idea...) so, like a spaz he punches me, and continues whilst Im there laughing at his weakness, and I break his arm for his weakness and stupidity. But it turned out I was more stupid :eek:.

Oh btw:BEFORE YOU SAY MORE...I a m n o t A l o t o f G a r b a g e .
-Sephiyr:spell_breaker:

Level 8

Aren't all his posts similar? Similar writing style, similar level of maturity (I mean at the point when he "left"), similar level of mastery of the English language, similar interests, etc. etc..

O rly?
This is AlotofGarbage:
*mumble*
Okay do we have a doctor here
YES IM A HORSE!

Now someone slap me before something bad happens....oh anyways I decided to do something stupid two days ago which I've forgot to tell you anyways, this idiot was thinking he was a hard and blah, and then tried to fight me!(which was a bad idea...) so, like a spaz he punches me, and continues whilst Im there laughing at his weakness, and I break his arm for his weakness and stupidity. But it turned out I was more stupid :eek:.

Oh btw:BEFORE YOU SAY MORE...I a m n o t A l o t o f G a r b a g e .

Of course you broke someone's arm. For punching you. What a logical, probable, lie.

Honestly, how are we to believe that you aren't your "brother" when you lie ? When you create a thread essentially inviting people to lie about some bullshit thing they did?

By the way, I wrestled a bear yesterday. I broke its arm.

Level 5
Tsk Tsk Tsk, that is alotofgarbages writing there........Well they ARE brothers, they have similar DNA, sooooooooooooooo, there both spamming, idiotic lieing fools. No offence, but AlotOfgarbage is like that. Like brother like brother :grin:

Level 7
Of course you broke someone's arm. For punching you.

Whoo boy, lets make this into a theory then? or even put this onto the conspiracy files? Hmmmm...The Conspiracy Files:Is Sephiyr AlotofGarbage? /sarcasm sure I am oh your majesty I sure am /sarcasmoff. And yes I can and maybe will break someone's arm for trying to fight me, depends in what mood I'm in. That day I was really p*ssed off.

Tsk Tsk Tsk, that is alotofgarbages writing there........Well they ARE brothers, they have similar DNA, sooooooooooooooo, there both spamming, idiotic lieing fools. No offence, but AlotOfgarbage is like that. Like brother like brother

AMEN!

Your not stalking me are you :eekani: . I hope not anyways.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

11414648975910be5un5gkbmi6.gif

Yeah, that's just about how ridiculous your faking is. And also you just called yourself a spamming fool, which apparently you "despise" from what you said in your "HELLo HIVE!!!1!!" thread.

Level 7
11414648975910be5un5gkbmi6.gif

"despise" from what you said in your "HELLo HIVE!!!1!!" thread.

You believed my AMEN? holy crap...don't always believe what I type. If I was spamming I'd have the a red jewel x(. But Im just here stuck with my spinning green jewels :grin: .

And yes I can and maybe will break someone's arm for trying to fight me, depends in what mood I'm in. That day I was really p*ssed off.

And back to this, it depends what mood Im in, I will let someone beat me up if Im in a 'OMFGI WANNA GET OUT OFSCHOOL!'' mood, and I will break someone's arm if Im in a really bad mood, that day I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.