• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Present

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
present, gift, christmas, xmas
Contents

Present (Model)

Level 5
Good things:
•Its good blizzard made this.
•Its good on christmas there for good BLIZZARD made it.
•I needed this model for my
christmasescape just that i didn't want to take from blizzards map because its stealing.

Bad things:
•The model is taken from blizzards map.
•Just reskinned from purple to green.
•You didn't ask blizzard if you could host it to other sites.
•STEALING!!!
•STEALING!!!

Level 12
Good things:
•I needed this model for my christmasescape just that i didn't want to take from blizzards map because its stealing.

Bad things:
•STEALING!!!
•STEALING!!!
It was not taken from blizzard's map, the models are incredibly different if you just take a look, none the less he made it before knowing the map existed.

Level 4
I think you over exaggerated too much by saying that the models were incredibly different, they look very similar. A Mario Kart map may fail since Azeroth Grand Prix wasn't that popular and I thought it was the best map I have seen since WC3 was released. Even though it was well made, people complain about anything to make good maps impossible to make. People whined about the turn delay in that Grand Prix map then say it is too laggy or it was poorly made. I don't think the reason why it was unpopular because of the blizzard filter problem, but because if a game is slightly too hard for them, they won't give it a chance.

Level 1
Good things:
•I needed this model for my christmasescape just that i didn't want to take from blizzards map because its stealing.

Bad things:
•STEALING!!!
•STEALING!!!

apparently you dident open the file to check... this is MC!'s model. although it is built very closely to blizzards there is a major difference on the sides of the box. In MC!'s model the stripes are made of rectangular prisms that are part of the model... in blizzards it is just a .blp skin.