• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] SuperSaian3 i guess =3 A present from Jarri =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperSaian3 i guess =3
A present from Jarri =3

Attachments

• 6813.jpg
    6813.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 45
Level 7
At first when I looked at it from far away, I thought it was from the show but then looking up at it from up close, it was a work from someone and it scared me abit xD.

Quote: This is DBZ right?
That's one of the few animes/mangas i really don't like(Mostly it's the drawing style i won't accept xD)

I also agree. =3

Level 3
Quote: This is DBZ right?
That's one of the few animes/mangas i really don't like(Mostly it's the drawing style i won't accept xD)

It agree, i hate the way they draw the chars and how they look, they r stuffed aliens, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.