• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mail Armor

Reactions: deepstrasz
Just a basic mail armor.

Changelog:
21/1/-13 - Removed the stupid sleeve that cut through the arm and added a death animation in which the model is not shown (for when using a spawned effect).

mailarmor.png

Keywords:
Mail, Armor
Contents

Mail Armor (Model)

Reviews
11:05, 22nd Jun 2010 General Frank: Quite useful and cool model. You should remove or work out the part of the upper arms though. Approved.

M

11:05, 22nd Jun 2010
General Frank:

Quite useful and cool model. You should remove or work out the part of the upper arms though.
Approved.

Level 3
OMG one more of your P...p...ERFECT MODELS MAN! keep the good work up =D +Rep

Level 3
very good looking armor but when I imported it and everything, the model temporarily disappears during my unit's attack animation and then comes back when the attack animation is done and then again .... anyone know why and how to fix it ? it was fine when I first imported it but then it suddenly happened.