[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Maps

DBZ Tribute Elite v2.1c
Created by ikcilapmada / Clan WaS / FLG ; Uploaded by: adampalicki
Information
Uploaded:22:09, 16th Jun 2007
Last Updated:22:14, 4th Aug 2009
Type:Hero Arena, Miscellanous / Other, Role Playing Game / RPG
Category:Miscellanous / Other
Map Size:256x256
Playable Map Size:252x250
Suggested Players:6+
Tileset:
Rating by users:4.33 (18 votes)
Hits:151909

(Hover and click)
Details
2.1c: Bug fixes, general improvements, balance changes. Updated to be compatible with patch 1.24.

Changelog: 2.0 - 2.1

Fixed Krillin's stat gain
Enter Body now works on allies.
Made sure the abilities learned by Buu are their proper levels
Lowered the cost of Geti towers to 5k
Increased Super 13's stat gain
Fixed a bug that causes multiple sagas to appear
Nerfed gravity balls
Added shorthand commands (r for revert, kao for kaox10,LC, LW, LL for locations,fh for fusion, a14, a15 for absorb, hs for help skills,
Added the ability to build Geti's buildings on solid ground (Lookout, Geti's starting area, cities)
Increased the number of zombies spawned during the Bio Broly saga
Changed the saga defeat messages
Changed the player leaves message
Added the option to make 10 Geti clones at the price of 12. (Time to train is equal to the time it takes to train one)
Added a Dragonball hunt mode
Nerfed saga bonuses
Made z able to pick up a ticket if drops one
Added model credits
Fixed potential bugs with Geti causing the game to last forever.
Moved items and units out of HBTC and Capsule when killed
You no longer lose Krillin / Cooler forever if you die in a tournament
Buu can now absorb Krillin / Gotenks
Box, etc. are now transferred between forms
Haze Shenron has a fixed aggro range
Duel Bebi - Can no longer fight bulma
Fixed a problem with the f9.
Remade the Bio Item
Garlic can no longer leave the tower
Made the tournament a little faster
Made some changes to attributes.
Added floating text showing damage done by attacks, abilities, etc.
Tsufuru spirits buffed
Added fancy floating text showing spell names
Disabled Enter Body during duels
Refreshed abilities @ duels
Added host detection
Added Terrain swapping
If transmitters are destroyed, the ability they give is no longer usable by the Androids.
Added new commands for hosts only.
No duels for people in cinematics (mystic, etc.)
Fixed a bug with Vegito that caused him to become invulnerable
Only one duel at a time
Nerfed Geti's armor and attack / aura
Made the Tree of Might fruit droppable
Fixed a bug with High Power Rush
Changed Mankind destruction's hotkey to n
Removed "-amagadcoolertest"
Added a "duel declined" message
Made standing on the hill add one stat per second
Added an experimental flying system.
Added improved Aura effects

If you find a bug, or if you want to suggest a new feature, PM ikcilapmada at dbzt.freeforums.org

Direct Download link:
getdbznew.tk

Thanks to Womplord / Gotenkz for creating the original DBZ Tribute!
Moderator Comments (Not Rated)
Heero:
A fine DBZ map with models, spells and even more. Approved.

Dr Super Good:
Very fun map, worth a play or two if you have time. Has some ballence problems but nothing too major if you are good at it.

This map is approved and works properly.

Download DBZ_Tribute_Elite_v2.1c.w3x
(4 MB, 89068 Downloads)

Old 06-17-2007, 12:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User adampalicki
User

adampalicki has little to show at this moment (6)
Peon Power!

Beta testing for 2.2 and beyond @ http://dbzte.blogspot.com/

Last edited by adampalicki; 02-22-2012 at 10:11 PM. Reason: updated first post
adampalicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 12:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered User Drakenking
User

Drakenking is an unknown quantity at this point (0)
Indeed adam
Drakenking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
User

9.8 released @ midnight on June 19, 2007. Enjoy.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered User robot-dude
The Third Day - Η τρίτη η

robot-dude will become famous soon enough (119)robot-dude will become famous soon enough (119)robot-dude will become famous soon enough (119)
Wonderfull Another proper release.
robot-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered User Breaker92
User

Breaker92 is an unknown quantity at this point (0)
Adampalicki.... huh... when i hear that name i must go in WC 'cus i must ShIT, cus you man noob in EDITING maps... THIS NEW VErsION IS totALy sHit !!!!
IS THAT SPIRIT BOMB?!!?! OMfg i cant plAY dbz anymore... -.- PLEASE GIVE ME OPEN MAP of dbz ANd U will see what is EDITIN.... PLs
IF U wANT send me on email aqua_kid@hotmail.com and u will see what wonder i can build from that map... PLEASE

Last edited by Breaker92; 07-02-2008 at 11:51 AM.
Breaker92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered User darkReaper.
Anime Adict ;)

darkReaper. is an unknown quantity at this point (0)
yeah, i agree with breaker. You adam just destroyed the whole map. Where do i start??
oh yeh, SPIRIT BOMB IS THE MOST HALARIOUS SPELL I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE xD!! my litle brother could make better spell then that shit. WTF is that? goku stands and some mini-ball stands over hem and it just hit the ground and change the size whitout any order. In cartroon, episode gokuVSbuu goku makes the spirit bomb about 1000 times biger then hem. U also destroyed the whole terain and new vegeta model just sux. U should give the map 2 someone who know HOW to make good and fun maps, idiot...

P.S. gotenks made better map ALONE then you and your company "of noobs" could make TOGETHER in a 1000 years... --'
darkReaper. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
User

And by the way, I know for a fact that you're the same person and that you registered today just to flame me.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered User Dr Super Good
Imperial Good

Dr Super Good has been here far too long (3201)Dr Super Good has been here far too long (3201)Dr Super Good has been here far too long (3201)Dr Super Good has been here far too long (3201)Dr Super Good has been here far too long (3201)
Former Staff Member: This user used to be on the Hive Workshop staff. Merit Badge - Level 0: This user has proven to be extremely valuable to the Warcraft III Modding Community. User of the Year: 2010 
Calm down everyone, it is wrong that they flame you, if it continues they will be punished. Also please use the edit button, double posting is not nice.

The map is nice but you need to change the bottom left city to how it was, it is just messed up now being on fire and such, and as a civilized person I am asking could you change it back to what it was. As for the rest of the terane, use less random noise and more manual and skillfull skulpturing, I know it was rushed but still the noise just looks ugly.

Something is seriously messed up with the sight range of your hero after reviving, occasionally it is very short and is hard to fight with because you can not see your foe while they see you. Getistar suffers the most from that glitch.

Also remove piccolos farming, you removed farming from cell and bebi so why can piccolo still farm. It leads to a pro piccolo out powering everyone especially since piccolo is stronger than FT when it comes to spell wise since FT is 5,2,2 while piccolo is 5,3.5,3.5 so removing farming would be nice.

Also as evil you should be able to split tickets in half or "shair" them instead of the current method of 2 for 1 person.

I reccomend also making the sagas after Lord Slug and before Garlic weaker since they often lead to the death of people.
Dr Super Good is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered User panther-anthro
Creator of Sereg D`or

panther-anthro has little to show at this moment (54)
So, i'd like to know when hive workshop suppourted the de-protection and piracy of a map. Because. this maps is flat down to the line Piracy. Which was clearly outlined as illegal. Nice try Adam, please stop trying to pirate other peoples maps. Make one of your own, you are indeed quite shameful as a map maker, I have no respect at all for you or your kind.

P.S: Gj, to Heero and DSG for being morons who don't look up cases of piracy.
panther-anthro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
User

Panther brings up some good points, but consider this:

Icefrog pirated DotA and made DotA Allstars.
Gotenkz pirated Womplord's old version. The list goes on.

Also, I didn't deprotect any map, it was given to me and I was asked to make an updated version. I did my job, thought I could do more, so I did.

I'm sorry I don't live up to your little expectations, but I'm sure there's more than 1500 people on the forums for my versions that would back me up. The maker of the map doesn't matter, it's all about whether or not you enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, don't play it, don't comment on it, don't flame people, especially mods.

Oh, and sorry for double posting. I didn't know it was frowned upon in your own resource ^^

"

The map is nice but you need to change the bottom left city to how it was, it is just messed up now being on fire and such, and as a civilized person I am asking could you change it back to what it was. As for the rest of the terane, use less random noise and more manual and skillfull skulpturing, I know it was rushed but still the noise just looks ugly."

Sorry, terrain isn't my best subject.

"
Something is seriously messed up with the sight range of your hero after reviving, occasionally it is very short and is hard to fight with because you can not see your foe while they see you. Getistar suffers the most from that glitch."

I know about this already, it has something to do with the "Revive hero instantly" trigger, although I don't know how reviving and sight radius are related.

"
Also remove piccolos farming, you removed farming from cell and bebi so why can piccolo still farm. It leads to a pro piccolo out powering everyone especially since piccolo is stronger than FT when it comes to spell wise since FT is 5,2,2 while piccolo is 5,3.5,3.5 so removing farming would be nice."

I've thought long and hard on this one, and I am still undecided as far as what to do. My current outlook is: Since Piccolo's images were actually extensions of his body, he should be able to grow stronger as they do. With his x5. x3.0, x3.0 (Not x3.5), it is very hard to kill, but also very hard to kill someone with. Because he is an int hero, Kyodaika doesn't increase his damage, only his HP. FT's uss2 with the addition of his second sword does 10x normal melee damage, 2x normal spell damage, and has 5x normal HP, where Piccolo at his strongest has 5x hp, 3x damage, and 3x spells. With his regeneration, he's a tank. But because his spells are easily avoided, I do not see him as rigged, just hard to kill.

"
Also as evil you should be able to split tickets in half or "shair" them instead of the current method of 2 for 1 person."

This issue will be resolved soon, as I am adding a new revive system.

"I reccomend also making the sagas after Lord Slug and before Garlic weaker since they often lead to the death of people."

This was an issue back in the beta for v10, the new saga creeps were very strong. After some fine tuning, I believe that, although the saga mobs are still pretty strong, they aren't too hard either. How do I figure this, you ask? Simple. I haven't been killed by them yet.

Thanks for all your flames, it only goes to show that people will do anything to try to piss off someone more popular than them. And thanks to the good Doctor for bringing these issues to my attention (Although people do that on a regular basis ^^). And finally, thanks to the two resource mods for the positive feedback.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Creator of Sereg D`or

So if the map is not pirated as you have said, please do indeed give us chatlogs of gotenkz giving it you, or your still a pirate. Piracy is illegal on the hiveworkshop, evidence of non-piracy must be given on a map which is such a hot topic as this.

Icefrog is a evil pirate bastard to, thats why if dota was posted on here it would be within mod power to remove that map immeadately. Gotenkz was also a pirate, that's a double reason to destroy this map. For being a pirated map, that spawned another pirated map. Congratulations on your vast amount of piracy editors.

Also, you're not more popular then me, you can't even make your own map. You have no right to think your good map maker when all you did was edit a version of someones map that was already popular, and have it circulated, don't confuse popularity with popularity by association.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered User Captain Griffen

Captain Griffen is just really nice (294)Captain Griffen is just really nice (294)Captain Griffen is just really nice (294)Captain Griffen is just really nice (294)Captain Griffen is just really nice (294)
Former Staff Member: This user used to be on the Hive Workshop staff. 
So, let me get this straight, you're admitting that this is a deprotected version (even if you weren't the one to deprotect it)?

I don't believe that THW supports such things; WC3C definately doesn't.
Captain Griffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
User

"Resource moderators will decide on a case-by-case basis which maps are "original" enough to be approved." I think this says it all.

Oh, and speaking of rules:
"# We owe it to the mapmakers that put time and effort into their maps and to our community itself to be as helpful and supportive as possible.
# Please leave CONSTRUCTIVE feedback only, especially if the user is new and needs it.
# Flaming, hostile feedback or down rating may be punished."
Wow, wait a second. All of you people broke at least three rules in flaming me. Good job.

If it's against the rules to upload such a map, the mods have every right to remove it, I don't care. Enough people have the game already. I don't see why they would change their mind though, two mods already approved it with positive comments. Shouldn't the fact that people like it justify the fact that I'm not Gotenkz? I happen to know Gotenkz and talk to him regularly. (Or I did, before he disappeared) I see nothing against continuing a map that was abandoned two years ago.

"Icefrog is a evil pirate bastard to, thats why if dota was posted on here it would be within mod power to remove that map immeadately."

I stopped reading there. Why? Well, Gotenkz abandoned his map two years ago, and look at these.

http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/3182/
Pirated DotA while Icefrog is still working.

http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/457/
This wasn't uploaded by IceFrog either.

Now I may seem like a pirate, blah blah to you, but think for a second: There's a lot of other pirated versions out there, but nobody likes them. Why? Because they actually like mine.

Dr Super Good:
"Very fun map, worth a play or two if you have time. Has some ballence problems but nothing too major if you are good at it. Ultra was discontinued and is now continued as "Reverted" under two new authors."

And I know this isn't a popularity contest, but the map I uploaded long after you did has about twice as many downloads.
3877 Downloads - That's your map, uploaded about two and a half months ago.
7488 Downloads - Uploaded less than a month ago, speaks for itself.

I'm not going to flame your map, I know it's good, I know people like it. Please get off your little throne and admit the same.

And like I said, if you don't like it, don't come here. It won't bother me at all. All it does is prove you're trying to start a flame war. Grow up please.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Creator of Sereg D`or

Wrong, how dare you pirate, dare think that your map which feeds off another map makers talents counts towards you, there hasn't been a dbz tribute, map that was pirated and submitted in a long long time, I can't help the leniency of the reviewers who do not look into each and every case to acctually hunt down and destroy piracy where it may lurk. Let me put it this way, orignality doesn't factor in when the 2nd part of that rule is, guess what hmmm oh right the map if it contains large portions of another map "MUST" have been passed on by consent! Now if either you or gotenkz did not do this, it makes your map Piracy. Also, honestly shut up and stop thinking your acctually good at map making. You edited a map sorry, that takes no skill. I have no respect for people who just edit a map and call it their own work. It's not, the person who would get majority credit for this work even though he was a pirate is Gotenkz.

Also adam did you forget the first part of this? "Maps should be original in design and content: this means no edits of other people's work without the author's permission."

Also, Adam honestly, if you think i'm breaking rules by trying to stop piracy, i'm not. I'm bringing the incompetance of DSG And Heero to light, they should've stopped this dead in its tracks long long ago. But, I guess you can't rely on them to look into anything.