• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ Tribute Elite v2.1c

2.1c: Bug fixes, general improvements, balance changes. Updated to be compatible with patch 1.24.

Changelog: 2.0 - 2.1

Fixed Krillin's stat gain
Enter Body now works on allies.
Made sure the abilities learned by Buu are their proper levels
Lowered the cost of Geti towers to 5k
Increased Super 13's stat gain
Fixed a bug that causes multiple sagas to appear
Nerfed gravity balls
Added shorthand commands (r for revert, kao for kaox10,LC, LW, LL for locations,fh for fusion, a14, a15 for absorb, hs for help skills,
Added the ability to build Geti's buildings on solid ground (Lookout, Geti's starting area, cities)
Increased the number of zombies spawned during the Bio Broly saga
Changed the saga defeat messages
Changed the player leaves message
Added the option to make 10 Geti clones at the price of 12. (Time to train is equal to the time it takes to train one)
Added a Dragonball hunt mode
Nerfed saga bonuses
Made z able to pick up a ticket if drops one
Added model credits
Fixed potential bugs with Geti causing the game to last forever.
Moved items and units out of HBTC and Capsule when killed
You no longer lose Krillin / Cooler forever if you die in a tournament
Buu can now absorb Krillin / Gotenks
Box, etc. are now transferred between forms
Haze Shenron has a fixed aggro range
Duel Bebi - Can no longer fight bulma
Fixed a problem with the f9.
Remade the Bio Item
Garlic can no longer leave the tower
Made the tournament a little faster
Made some changes to attributes.
Added floating text showing damage done by attacks, abilities, etc.
Tsufuru spirits buffed
Added fancy floating text showing spell names
Disabled Enter Body during duels
Refreshed abilities @ duels
Added host detection
Added Terrain swapping
If transmitters are destroyed, the ability they give is no longer usable by the Androids.
Added new commands for hosts only.
No duels for people in cinematics (mystic, etc.)
Fixed a bug with Vegito that caused him to become invulnerable
Only one duel at a time
Nerfed Geti's armor and attack / aura
Made the Tree of Might fruit droppable
Fixed a bug with High Power Rush
Changed Mankind destruction's hotkey to n
Removed "-amagadcoolertest"
Added a "duel declined" message
Made standing on the hill add one stat per second
Added an experimental flying system.
Added improved Aura effects

If you find a bug, or if you want to suggest a new feature, PM ikcilapmada at dbzt.freeforums.org

Direct Download link:
getdbznew.tk

Thanks to Womplord / Gotenkz for creating the original DBZ Tribute!

Keywords:
DBZ, Tribute, Elite, Dragonball, Dragonballz, Dragon, ball, z, ikcilapmada, adampalicki,
Contents

DBZ Tribute Elite v2.1c (Map)

Reviews
Heero: A fine DBZ map with models, spells and even more. Approved. Dr Super Good: Very fun map, worth a play or two if you have time. Has some ballence problems but nothing too major if you are good at it.

AVP

AVP

Level 2
Please read it all cuz it ends up really nice!

well after reading some of these comments i think that your "war" should have an end, cuz it seems to me that your both had pretty lame excuses, and i know that this could start another "war" but i don't check back so on that way nothing will ever happen.

and oh yeah by the way, when i realized that gotenkz wasn't working on it anymore i was really sad at the first but then i saw many other good maps so i thought that it was it, but then many pirated versions come along and i tried them then i tried yours and i think you maybe could end this map in nice way, so make all us fans of gotenkz's real work really proud...

Level 1
Great map with a great community heres a link:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/DBZTributeUltra/index.php?act=idx

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
adampalicki, your versions are causing a lot of problems over who owns them and if you are pirating them or not.

Sean_D is complaining that you stole it from him. Thus please stick to only your own work, if you can not improve it by your self maybe consider giving it to someone who can.

Level 5
Nothing was stolen from Sean_D. However, he has taken control of making the map from this version and up. All the rest of them that have my name on it were not made by me, and I had no knowledge of them. I hope this clears up some of the "problems".

Level 3
The so called "Creators" *cough* Crappy editors *cough* whinning about pirating should really shut the **** up.....

The models that they use in these maps are just stolen models from creators who helped make addons for the mod "Earth's Special Forces".

I don't like this map, because its not much of a update to all the others (Two new crappy looking models?), and for almost all of the blast attacks, the aoe is "larger" then the blast itself, making it impossible to dodge blasts anymore.

The editors should move their lazy brain cells, and remove those models that is taking up so much space in map. And actually make their or add actual warcraft models in it. Clever idea don't you think?

Level 5
Lies and Slander, it never ends. Here we go again!

Before I start, I would just like to say that two different Resource mods approved the map already, so trying to argue is just wasting your time. Being a jackass about something won't make it go away. Constructive criticism is the right way to get something changed. Also, you can chill out on saying things like ****, it doesn't make you look cool.

"The so called "Creators" *cough* Crappy editors *cough* whinning about pirating should really shut the **** up....."

So wait, I'm a crappy editor because I spend about 10 minutes per update? I don't really think you have any way of knowing how "crappy" someone is from something as small as that. I have much more important things to dedicate my time to, if you don't mind. It has been proven already that I didn't "Pirate" the map, so I don't know why you brought that up.

"The models that they use in these maps are just stolen models from creators who helped make addons for the mod "Earth's Special Forces"."

That's cute. Since when was EVERY DBZ model ever used on WC3 a rip from ESF? That same issue came up with DBZ Supreme RPG, and those models are NOT the same ones used here. I personally was involved in the creation of a lot of them, although I can't model myself, I watched them as they were being made.

"I don't like this map, because its not much of a update to all the others (Two new crappy looking models?), and for almost all of the blast attacks, the aoe is "larger" then the blast itself, making it impossible to dodge blasts anymore."

If you honestly think NOTHING has changed, I would suggest you play around a little more. Not every updated version needs a massive gameplay change. It's true that the models are bad. What's your point? I don't see any others out there for those characters. As for updates, well.. There's Extreme mode, which makes the game much harder (Makes all Sagas stronger and gives most of them abilities), there's some small tweaks for balance, the buggy sagas from Extreme 1.3 have been completely removed, and will be redone later. The AoE of the blast attacks hasn't been changed once, so I don't know why you're even putting that on us. Maybe you can't dodge them because you're bad at the game?

"The editors should move their lazy brain cells, and remove those models that is taking up so much space in map. And actually make their or add actual warcraft models in it. Clever idea don't you think?"

First of all, that was some brilliant grammar there. Second of all, those aren't ESF models. Does the amount of space the map takes up REALLY matter? It's playable on b.net, it loads fast, and there isn't much lag. If you want a version with no models, one that isn't made by me or Sean, play 9.3 and stop complaining.

Level 17
I used to like the old DBZ wc3 games. What ever happened to those simple ones?

The small ones, with the paladin model is goku, and there was a cool triggered shockwave with custom sounds. The custom sounds made everyone go OMFG AMAZING. Custom sounds and cool shockwave effects were enough back then and we were happy.

Now, people are disappointed if there is less than 43 custom models and if every single spell isnt customly triggered.
What ever happened to the old, simple and fun gameplay of the old DBZ games?

The DBZ series on wc3 has been too beefed out imo. This is a great map in quality. But it lacks what the older maps had. Simplicity, and fun addicting gameplay everyone will enjoy.

Now, the only time you see this being hosted is "No noobs/DL" and as soon as the game starts. Its not much of a game anymore, its about who levels faster. And you get flamed for every wrong thing you make.

Maybe its not mostly the game, but the community.

All the DBZ tribute and the new DBZ things are like a "Hero Arena" version of Dota.

In technicallity, this is a great map. But i dont like it.

Many other maps suffered a similar fate such as "Footman Frenzy and Vampirisim"

GJ on everyone who made this map. My advise, go back to the nice little paladin goku models and the fun friendly gameplay and community.

Level 5
What can I say? It's true that it's hard to pick up this game and play it because of the amount of skill it takes to be good, and the amount of jackasses that play it, but this is the only DBZ map out there that's actually competitive. That's the real reason people like it in my opinion. People loved it before the custom models and spells, and people continue to play it afterwards. Competition is the reason a lot of games become popular (DotA, Footies, etc.)

Level 2
I read most of these comments and saw people saying you pirated themap. Maybe you did maybe you didn't. I dont know and I don't really care because I don't see Gotenkz or Womplord saying anything. It's a great map. I play it with my clan all the time. Heard people had problems with the new sagas but I personally think it's a good map. Keep of the good work!

Level 3
Good job adam, you understood my post completely. Please read again.

I highly doubt you watched them be created, hence they are identical to the models that are downloadable at Esf site. I find it funny how you say that though.

If you would remove those models, you may actually recieve Space o_O. Omg its a brilliant idea!

But seriously, I find it funny how you deny you didn't get exported models from esf site. Its not hard to import those models apparently, and its also not hard to grab them from that site.

With the DBZ Supreme, they did take models from esf site. They used some of the models from the EVM model pack, and others from other users creations (or possibly everything from that model pack).

I apologize however for saying how crappy the map is. I didn't mean that, I was just tirred of people wasting their times "improving" this map when they really can't do anything with it for they don't fully understand the JASS triggers of it. All you can do is make your own triggers, import models, and change the terrain.

Anything else however you can't do, unless you would want to completely remake the JASS to something that suits you. But, I must laugh at how you insult me (Your grammar insult, priceless).

What I say still, remove those models, and make them yourself or get others than helped out with them in DBZ TU v10. If you don't do that, then your gonna have good looking models for a few characters, then really aweful looking ones for the others.

Level 2
I'm amazed at how mad people can get over a game. Ziken, no one is making you play this version of dbz tribute. You can just as easily play version TU 9.3. This is a great map. No one is stopping you from making your own version is DBZ Tribute so if you have a problem with this version then why not make your own smart guy?

Level 3
Okay!
I have some suggestions:
Return the way Babidi played, change Unformed Cell's icon and Gohans icon (he's adult.. why teen SSJ2 icon?), change Future Trunks.. his upgraded swrd should deal half of double instead of double damage, Super Android 13 is very buffered out.. maybe getting rid of Ultra Android 13? He never had that form in the first place..

Thats that besides minor saga issues.
Great and Awesome Map!

Level 5
@ Ziken:

-I highly doubt you watched them be created, hence they are identical to the models that are downloadable at Esf site. I find it funny how you say that though.-

Prove to me that they are identical.

-If you would remove those models, you may actually recieve Space o_O. Omg its a brilliant idea!-

There's plenty of space for new content, not much space for models. You prefer content, right? Then why do you care that there's only ~250kb left?

-With the DBZ Supreme, they did take models from esf site. They used some of the models from the EVM model pack, and others from other users creations (or possibly everything from that model pack).-

It's not "They", it's him. His name is Hexenlord. While I do not know for sure if those models were stolen or not, it should be very obvious that the ones used in DBZ Supreme aren't even CLOSE to being identical to the ones used in Tribute.

-I apologize however for saying how crappy the map is. I didn't mean that, I was just tirred of people wasting their times "improving" this map when they really can't do anything with it for they don't fully understand the JASS triggers of it. All you can do is make your own triggers, import models, and change the terrain.-

I try to preserve Gotenkz' work as much as possible. I respect everything he does, and I do not want to remove everything he did to make the game great. If I make a change, I do everything I can to keep it as true to 9.3 as possible. This is why you will never see Uub running around the map. To say that I can't do it, your evidence being that I haven't, it's just ignorance. Sorry.

-Anything else however you can't do, unless you would want to completely remake the JASS to something that suits you. But, I must laugh at how you insult me (Your grammar insult, priceless).-

^^

-What I say still, remove those models, and make them yourself or get others than helped out with them in DBZ TU v10. If you don't do that, then your gonna have good looking models for a few characters, then really aweful looking ones for the others.-

The good ones were made by Orgrim, who was the model maker for v10. /laugh.

Level 9
A lot of those models are based off a model found both on the ESF-World site as well as the Quake 3 mod Bid For Power.

Orgrim had claimed that he worked with the Bid For Power team. But other users that posted it on ESF-World claimed otherwise.
Take it as you wish.

Personally, I believe that ESF made it, I could be wrong, I could be right.
However, Adam has done an excellent job bringing back a map with such success as DBZ Tribute Ultra originally had, with or without the custom models, and he should be rewarded, not bashed, for this.

If it's true that they were indeed ripped, it should be centered toward Orgrim, NOT Adam.
Enough said.

TBC

TBC

Level 2
The original map is better right now. The additions break the game, currently.

Good job with (most) of the models, though. Just try to balance it.

TBC

TBC

Level 2
Small edits? -.-'

Oh, and, supposedly, "Womplord" supports Tribute League and thinks your versions are horrible.

Just see League's comments.

Pretty strange if you ask me. :\

Level 1
kinda cool to see all the models/animations but i dont understand what im supposed to do really, its kinda weak.

Level 14
Don't double post.. and if you cant say any constructive, don't post at all.
Maybe "old" dbz players like yourself should try adapting to something new and realize that people put hard work into their maps before trying to rip into them.

Level 7
why the hell do you guys even care? i mean deprotecting is one thing but hey if he says he got it deprotected let him be, and even if IF he did steal it , so what? i mean isnt that how we get new improved versions when the original mapmaker has quited on the map? I mean it can always be improved right? :smile:

Level 2
God you people are sad. Hey everyone, lets just cry about a game all day. Seriously. This game is good and if you don't like it then don't play it. Problem solved. :D Have a nice day

Level 3
Credit doesnt matter, end of question, you need permission written permission or else it's piracy.

Naw, I don't think im above everyone, but I do think i'm one of the few people who likes to stop pirates like you and gotenkz. Technically your both at fault, I Would have disapproved gotenkz map as well. Credit isn't the only thing that matters you need permission as I said earlier.

Did Gotenkz has permission from Blizzard for creating his map???
Well, for you guy's if all of you really want to stop the piracy at least use your own software to make a game.....and plz stop this fight...like you is the one who make wc3 world editor.. :))
Geez....

Level 10
lol first post from 2007 XD u updated link lol so much poeple Flamig o_O they noob!!! but there only 1 add up i dont get it U ADDED MYSTIC OZARU FOR GOHAN WTF IS THAT SHIT, u say to me that final shrin from vegeta and 10 time kam as effect and new spell are dumb idea but u add a spell that dont even exist nice shot >.> if i had your talent i could make a game like dbz budokai tenkaichi!!!!

Level 5
lol first post from 2007 XD u updated link lol so much poeple Flamig o_O they noob!!! but there only 1 add up i dont get it U ADDED MYSTIC OZARU FOR GOHAN WTF IS THAT SHIT, u say to me that final shrin from vegeta and 10 time kam as effect and new spell are dumb idea but u add a spell that dont even exist nice shot >.> if i had your talent i could make a game like dbz budokai tenkaichi!!!!

Mystic Oozaru.. No, I don't think that exists in this version. Try doing a little more research. As for the rest of it.. What the hell did you just say?

:rolleyes: