• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black And White Magic

Would you like to see this map made?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
This is going to be one of the biggest campaigns i have worked on so fare. The idea for this map came completely from me there is no other sources. The idea is basically a world split between two magics. White Magic (Magic that can be controlled but less powerful then dark magic), and Dark Magic (Magic that can not be controlled by any being, although the people who use it think if they grow strong enough they can control it). First i spent some time on a prolog witch is an ok map but i suck at making the terrain so it looks somewhat cheesy. Therefore, i will need help with the terrain making and any other help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Level 3
okay do you know how to make a campaign?
First of all your map you submitted dosn't work because there's no game. You have to load you map into the camapaign and make it show up when your going to play.
Also I would but I'm really biussy but I'll keep making the models for you

Status
Not open for further replies.