• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

An introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Greetings, people on Hiveworkshop. I was politely (and automatically) asked by the website to introduce myself. So that is what I will do now, I suppose.

For the purposes of this website and community I'm just somebody that fiddles with the Warcraft map editor from time to time. I've been anonymously browsing hiveworkshop for 'bout a year or two. Time flies by. I registered a while back.

You probably won't hear or see much from me as I sadly don't have the time to devote myself to do what I aspire to do with Warcraft III. That would be creating maps, for the most part.

It might well be that I might finish one of my various projects one day, I suppose you could wish me some luck with that if you''d like.

Now, I'd also like to say that I greatly admire all the great work you people are doing with models, skins, maps, tools and whatevernot for this almost 12 year old game. Please, keep on doing such good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.