• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction - JamesAlex12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, all gamers.

My name is JamesAlex12, I have been reading and finding various maps in HiveWorkShop since 2011, since this is a great map website. And now, I joined Hiveworkshop in March 2012 to stick with the hiveworkshop community.

I am currently weak on any game skills, but I am currently learning to make a zombie survival game such as Undead Assault, and all of those because these kind of games are going dead in Warcraft 3.

I am currently 14 years old, Form 2 and is currently forth class. Yet, my ambition is to become a great game creator. I have been creating several games for other websites such as Roblox (I know you are laughing), Minecraft Servers, and other games. And now, I am currently learning Warcraft 3 Game Creating.

I hope I can find a few friends here that I can help with game projects. And this is the end of introducing myself, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.