• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storytelling RP: Avataria #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
@Peper: The main post must be turned up to date, and I'm very sorry it hasn't been edited for a while - but I'll edit it small bits of a time, if you guys don't mind :)
By the way you forgot to add the post counter in your latest post ;)

@Arcisal: Never doubted the difference between the King and the God :b

@Clock: Alaina lacked something, not quite sure what it is - a unique personality perhaps. On the other hand, the story will lack girls now - we have only Kareena and she's a child :l

Level 12
That's true, we are lacking females. And both of them, Alaine and Kareena, are made by clock. Maybe it's time we have a little bit more diversity in this.

Oh and by the way guys, please don't act like enemy troops are a piece of cake. The siege against the Wall, I presumed, was going to be hard. But I found many a "slicing off heads" and "stop to chat fight". Add a slight bit more realism? Just my opinion. :)

Since when did Aaron have the authority to command Am'ar and Duke Talban? Aren't they the leaders of this war anyways? And sensed enemies coming? Right...

Level 19
@Ironside: No appearance in the story means no character created :b

@Clock: We lack Orcs? Not so sure about that, Am'ar seems like enough for me.
But in the very first post it was shown that Talban knew of Orcs already before Am'ar came to Avataria - that leaves the opportunity for you to create some if you want ^^

@Arcisal: I am truly sorry, I participated a lot in the "easy battling with enemies", but it all depends on what's our story gonna be like. Serious & exciting, unserious & fun? Well, in my opinion it must be mixed up ^^
And yeah, Aaron (And any other char who's not suppose to) taking control of the rebel forces is seriously irritating. Am'ar is not the leader in any way, just to clarify, but being a close friend to the duke maybe gives him a little authority ;)

Level 22
Okay, who can guess the thing that Razet will say? Winner will get a free cookie :D
And I like how I've forgotten about The King and The Balloon.
Oh and by the way guys, please don't act like enemy troops are a piece of cake. The siege against the Wall, I presumed, was going to be hard. But I found many a "slicing off heads" and "stop to chat fight". Add a slight bit more realism? Just my opinion. :)
Don't worry, battling the King's knights won't be easy.
Since when did Aaron have the authority to command Am'ar and Duke Talban? Aren't they the leaders of this war anyways?
Since they're drunk
And sensed enemies coming? Right...
Inb4 Altair's eaglevision.
Just to add, King's army (Or King's Knights) were a group of trained, elite soldiers. They're not simple peasants wielding weapon *points to the rebels* and each of them got a special power. Some of them also attained the rank of Commander (just like Nargos). They are fucking heavily armed and trained in battles, duels, war strategy and also stealth. So no, no killing ten knights in one hit or what. Except Am'ar shot them in the head with his green gun (this is guaranteed one hit-kill) or Regex gone Coup de Burst then snapped their necks from behind.

Level 19
Except Am'ar shot them in the head with his green gun (this is guaranteed one hit-kill)

True, and yeah it is an overpowered weapon. That's why I use it rarely. It has a disadvantage though - it can only be fired once and when used it must recharge for a while :)
Just saying to avoid any of you guys making Am'ar going killingspree with it suddenly ^^

I was thinking, can you guys help me write a summary for Chapter X, XI, XII, XIII & XIV in the main post? :)

Last edited:
Level 15
Hrrmm. maybe Am, but I'm not sure, also instead of Aaron being a gloomy vengeance guy. Instead I figure he is going to have a interest in studying anything that may give him a chance to revive him and Alaina, not to mention have an interest in conflict. If anyone here has played much of the C&C series, you'll note he's a mix of Kane's obsession with the Tacitus(Revival Tech for Aaron) and Havocs interest in fighting.

Level 12
No idea what you're talking about clock, other than the fact you mentioned Command & Conquer. Oh well.

And Amar, I don't mind writing a summary. It's just that it may take a while since I would have to reread a lot and I would probably reclarify some facts to make sure I don't screw up. So I can, provided you guys don't mind waiting.

Oh, and again clock, haven't you been reading any of the past posts on this thread and the RP thread? We mentioned that these troops are elites for one. And another thing, the rest of the guys (Kargarth, Kareena, Am'ar and the rebels) are still in the Wall of Horror. They don't know about the enemy that is coming. And in case you didn't know or didn't read my post or anybody elses other than yours, you're half-dead and captured by the enemy.

Read before posting mate.

Reactions: HFR
Level 22
Wait wha-, excuse me they're medieval knights. They don't have any parts in their tent for even Einstein could make a robot, chaingun or even a flamethrower. It is seems bit lulzy to make chaingun and flamethrower (with a pile of weapons and cauldrons) in a short time, without anyone noticing and in a half-dead condition. Okay maybe making chaingun is possible somehow, but the bullets? And the flamethrower oil? Even a genius could take years to make a single robot, without fuel or energy.
And you were suffering from (what I understand from Arcisal's post) bleeding in the forehead, some cuts in the body, and hard blunt wound in the back head. I think someone could hardly stand still with those wounds.

Level 5
guys i want to join can i be like a duck raised from the dead by an evil doctor
then i killed the doctor know im a rouge type assasin with a sniper xD
it woud be cool
:D

Level 15
hrrmm, well he used their cooking materials, that and abit of Ice magic to form a hard crystaline body. Although I won't be doing that again, and technically Aaron can be considered Undead(As his body is artificial and just is a host for his soul.). He will also be on the lookout for tech that could revive him and Alaina.

Level 7
OOC : My main char name is Vayne and the sub-char would be....Leo ! I will be making a background story of both two guys . Just waiting for another guy to post something lol .

EDIT
Never mind . I'll post their story later .

Last edited:
Level 19
Nope, I haven't played Renegade so I'm not sure what you are trying to make Aaron look like.

And Sanofa, you can only create 2 characters, one Avatar character (A character based on the appearance of your current avatar picture) and one secondary character (No limits here). Make sure you do not include additional names in your post as they count as characters too, and remember that you are allowed to use "our" characters too in your text.
Good luck :)

Level 19
In this RP it'll be better, if you use our chars too. It is after all a storytelling roleplay ;)

By the way, just to show you that I got a little further in the endless icon-project. Not finished, but I'll show you a WIP version of the Regex Icon :)

174866-albums3028-picture56987.jpg

Level 7
If you want , I could help you with icons , Amaargard .
Though might be hard since I'm surfing the internet to find icons .
Call me if you need help with anything , I'll do my best to help .

Level 19
@Clock: Well, I recently discovered the best way for me to make icons (But also the slowest). I'll draw the concept on paper, then digitalize the image on my computer with GIMP - but every artist have their own ways :)

@Sanofa: Well, if you do not want some new unique icon for your characters, feel free to find some icons on the internet for Vayne and Leo (Or draw some yourself). Remember that the images must be 150x150 sized :)

@Everyone: Please, can you try keep OOC-conversation to this thread and roleplay in the other only? :)
Can somebody help me correct the Roleplayer Statistics of Avataria #2?

Level 7
Oh yea Amaagard , just to remind you that Regex is not in the gang , he left because he wants to kill Auxion .

Level 19
Oh, okay, will edit it then :)
We reached chapter 19 - next chapter means new characters for all of us! :)
Well, I still haven't made any except my two starters - the balloon doesn't count since it does not have a name, but I may name it soon ^^

Okay, I just skimmed through the whole RP, and found a lot of errors in the post counting etc.
Can you please correct them? :)

(9) Errors by clockwork2:
[45] = Please add "Chapter X" to the post, above the post counter.
[47] = Please remove "Chapter X" from the post.
[60] = Please add "Chapter XIII" to the post, above the post counter.
[65] = Please change post counter to [66], and remove "Chapter XIV" from the post.
[67] = Please change post counter to [68].
[72] = Please change post counter to [73].
[74] = Please change post counter to [75], and add "Chapter XVI" to the post, above the post counter.
[76] = Please change post counter to [77].
[85] = Please change post counter to [86].

(8) Errors by -Peper-:
[-] = Please add [67] to the post.
[69] = Please change post counter to [70], and add "Chapter XV" to the post, above the post counter.
[71] = Please change post counter to [72].
[73] = Please change post counter to [74].
[82] = Please change post counter to [83].
[84] = Please change post counter to [85], and add "Chapter XVIII" to the post, above the post counter.
[86] = Please change post counter to [87].
[92] = Please change post counter to [93].

(6) Errors by Ironside:
[64] = Please change post counter to [65], and add "Chapter XIV" to the post, above the post counter.
[70] = Please change post counter to [71], and remove "Chapter XV" from the post.
[75] = Please change post counter to [76], and remove "Chapter XVI" from the post.
[78] = Please change post counter to [79].
[80] = Please change post counter to [81], and remove "Chapter XVI" from the post.
[88] = Please change post counter to [89].

(6) Errors by sanofa:
[77] = Please change post counter to [78].
[79] = Please change post counter to [80], and add "Chapter XVII" to the post, above the post counter.
[81] = Please change post counter to [82].
[83] = Please change post counter to [84].
[87] = Please change post counter to [88].
[90] = Please change post counter to [91], and remove "Chapter XVIII" from the post.

(3) Errors by Arcisal:
[63] = Please change post counter to [64] - This post is the reason, the whole post counting got wrong 'till the most recent post.
[68] = Please change post counter to [69].
[90] = Please change post counter to [92].

Level 19
Great guys! :)

Sanofa, just for your information, the balloon is not a robot. It's a living creature with a robotic armor.
And the rebels are at the Wall of Horror :)

Please wait, while I edit [95] :)

EDIT:
Changes made. I created Rave and thus lost my permission to create characters. All you guys, can make new ones if you want though :b

EDIT 2:
Jeez you guys never use this thread. Feels like I'm talking to myself :C
Anyways, I made a drawing of the Avataria World Map, how I picture it, that is. Take a look and comment! :)
174866-albums3368-picture57035.jpg

Located at Citadel of Evil:
*The King
*Darkness
*Overlord Razet
*Rave
*Rex
*Aaron Talwar
*Claira
*Vayne (Close)

Located at the Wall of Horror/Main Rebel Camp:
*Am'ar Gaardos
*Duke Talban
*Kargath
*Leo
*Alaina
*Kareena

Unknown Location:
*Cadaos (Dead)
*Regex (Fighting Auxion)
*Auxion (Fighting Regex)
*Galros+Arcisal
*Nargos

(Forgot any?)

Last edited:
Level 7
Oh god, now THATS some drawing, very nice Amaargard. Though I want to know whether Aaron is in the basement or at the throne.

Level 7
Though I still haven't decided on what Aina's full icon pic should be, I'd put this first.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 66
Level 19
Just because you can create new characters doesn't mean you have to. I've only created 3 so far - using other player's characters is just as fun in my opinion :b

Oh and I drew a quick sketch of Rave, my weird evil balloon robot character, so you guys will know how he looks :)
174866-albums3368-picture57044.jpg

Level 7
SO many characters.
So confusing. Oh and Amaargard, update the characters list, its freaking old.

By the way,
I did according to peper's story and changed Vayne to evil, but not all evil as he is still conscious inside.
This is his looks for now.

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 67
Level 19
You are welcome to buy me a scanner -Peper- ;)

And yeah, I'll update it after Story Summary is finished :)

EDIT After reading [100] and [101]:
Arcisal, your posts are always great :)
Liked how Talban and Am'ar's relation gets better and better :b
However, you wrote something about Cadaos' dead body -
-Peper- said:
His scales started to turn into gold-colored and evaporates, then his now pure, white body shatters and flew to the sky.
Just sayin' :b

And I planned on infuse Darkness with Aaron, but Vayne is just as good :b

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.