• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storytelling RP: Avataria #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
You are welcome to buy me a scanner -Peper- ;)
In your dream you insane patient :D
Btw, I wanna make a deeper backstory, relationship with others in one or opposing faction and others (The way Arcisal did amazes me, again). So I'm gonna hold myself to not doing any aggresive posts atm (like war, attacking, major action and others)
Story's not just action, y'all know.

Level 12
The way Arcisal did amazes me, again
Arcisal amazes us all!

happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

Honestly guys, I don't really know what you're talking about. What relationship with others? But that is a good idea. Nice to know that we're all coming to a halt to this battle royale.

Oh and sonofa, I'll point out your mistakes once I find the time. In the meantime, try to involve others more in your RPing. You don't always have to use your characters. You could add a short part of Aaron or how the way Kargath sees things! But just enjoy. :)

And finally, the story summary is inching closer to completion, with the daily number of posts increasing parallel to the amount I have to read and summarize. I might also add an individual character description if it isn't too much time, just to get everyone on the same page. :)

EDIT: Nevermind sonofa. Here it is.

Here's some stuff I think you shouldn't have done.

[94]Vayne remembered that he still has his hypnosis abilities , thus he looked at the robot's eyes .

Vayne (thinking) : Hope this works .
Vayne : I COMMAND YOU TO PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT !

Suddenly , the robot stopped and putted Vayne down . The robot seemed to have heeded Vayne's command .

That was abrupt. You could have fought the robot, maybe get hurt a little. It seemed like you came out without a single scratch. It would've been wayyy more interesting if you did fight anyways.

Talban : You must quite the fighter to be able to find this camp . You may join , as you may help in adding our men power . My name is Duke Talban , and I'm the mayor and captain of the rebels .
Leo : Glad you accepted .

You make Leo sound like he's better than everyone else in the rebel army. Not so good. Give him some humility or some confusion to the place. It is a strange unknown world after all.

Vayne open the door and went inside. He found the dungeon so fast, as if he build the place.

Vayne(real) : Level one. Two more levels to go, but damn there are so many guards. I guess I'll just slip through them, don't want meaningless fight.

Vayne walked past all the guard until he reach his destination.

Citadel of Evil my friend. One does not simple walk past all the guards and free a prisoner. :) But seriously, that was quite over the line. Those are the type of statements that ruin entire plots and storylines. Don't do this type of thing again.

But overall, your RPing has some good sides to it. You're not doomed to terrible RP, but be careful with your choice of words and sentences. :)

Enjoy.

It was too long for a public message, so just posted it here. Careful yeah!

Last edited:
Level 7
Ouh......
So much for being a Rp-er lol.
I'll try and use my darn brain a little and don't god-mod again.
Hopefully, I've decreased alot of god-modding. You'll be in shock if you saw my previous RPs. They were horrible! Even worst than that probably.
Oh and I'm still waiting for someone to post something on the RP thread.
I couldn't think of anything once Vayne gets controlled over by Darkness. Help me out like advancing a little in a bit for me and I'll post a darn lot of Vayne's story and others too.
Though if you updated the character list, I might be able to confirm their characteristics and personality. Like Leo's cheerful and happy-go-lucky personality, but can get really serious when he wants to. If you can, try telling everyone what's the characteristics for all the new characters you guys made, that'll clear the confusion for everyone, especially me, hopefully...

Level 7
Errr, sorry.
I did it. I forgot that the arena was filled with guards, I'll change it.

EDIT
Okay I've changed the story.

Last edited:
Level 19
Guys, I'm back. You probably didn't even notice I was gone, but whatever - I guess I have a lot of reading to do? :b

EDIT: Oh jeez- you guys did it again! :O .. Sanofa forgot the post counter, and thus all posts after that has a wrong number :l
I'll try spot all errors and give you a list again.. :b

Level 7
Guys, I'm back. You probably didn't even notice I was gone, but whatever - I guess I have a lot of reading to do? :b

EDIT: Oh jeez- you guys did it again! :O .. Sanofa forgot the post counter, and thus all posts after that has a wrong number :l
I'll try spot all errors and give you a list again.. :b

So sorry!!!!!!
I totally forgot the post counter as I was too absorbed in writing the story.

EDIT
I've edited my post errors, and clock, at post 96, your's should be 97.

Level 19
*Sigh* I've read all the posts again, and it seems like another fight with god powers are about to begin?

From my point of view, there is a looooooong distance between the Castle of Evil and the Wall of Horror, yet you guys just transport back and forth in a blink of an eye. Stop that.

And what are all the new characters for? I'm extremely confused who is who right now. You guys should think twice before creating a character - My advice would be: introduce one character at a time, explain the look, appearance, personality, and place the character in a proper role in the story. If there is no need of a new character, then don't make one.

Also, Aaron Talwar is overpowered already when his seed of power works. Why give him additional powers? The story will end up in Gods fighting eachother some day, if we continue like this :O
And letting him have all these powers, and afterwards write that he fights equally with a lot of other people, just make all of them as overpowered.

Not angry at anyone specifically, just stating that we should keep this story on a lower level. It doesn't get more exciting by adding more powers to every character ;)

Anyways, I will add a list of errors to be corrected, from Chapter XX ([95]). Wasn't that bad actually ^^
(3) Errors by clockwork2:
[96] = Please change post counter to [97].
[110] = Please add "Chapter XXIII" above the post counter.
[120] = Please add "Chapter XXV" above the post counter.

(1) Error by Arcisal:
[100] = Please add "Chapter XXI" above the post counter.

(1) Error by Ironside:
[107] = Please change post counter to [108].

Level 7
Did I do something really wrong again this time?
Arcisal told me that I shouldn't god-mod, so I made a story that Aaron gained powers, so that it doesn't look like he god-modded.
And just a thinking of mine, what Amaargard just said made Aaron looked as if he is very utterly powerful, since Arcisal told me not to god-mod.
Aaaaaanyway, its just what I'm thinking. Please don't get angry over what I've said.

Level 19
@Pep: Them too - but all the other newcomers, like those weapon guardians etc, I completely lost track of them :b
Woot? To be honest, I wouldn't mind.

@Sanofa: Nobody is angry at you ;)
You couldn't know as you are the latest to join, and haven't read through the whole plot, but we have had a lot of discussions about Aaron, because he did a lot of crazy OP stuff once, we took the focus away from Aaron a little and it helped. But no worries, if it becomes too much, we all have power to change the course of the story ^^

Level 12
What the fuck is up with all these sword things?

Alright guys, after reading everything that had been posted since I last posted myself, I realize a few very large problems that have to be addressed before we can continue this RP adequately. Sorry if I sound like the DM guys, I'm not trying to be. I'm just giving my two cents on what needs to be fixed. So if you think my opinion isn't worth anything, then feel free to not take it into account.

Number One: I've mentioned this before, but I'm addressing this again more seriously. The problem with many of us is that most of us can't understand what is happening. We need to get straight what is and has happened. Right now, I and maybe some of you, is as confused as fuck. Arena? Citadel? How many floors? And what about the battlefield? Where are these places located in relation to each other? Characters? What happen to Aaron? Where are Leo and Vayne right now? What I think we should do is to just have everyone post what they think is happening right now, as in who is where and what has happened.

Number Two: We're being pretty selfish right here. All I see right now is everyone just adding onto their character, with post after post just about how their character has gone to some dimension and get some uberly overpowered ancient godlike weapon which came from to fucking where. Now, I don't mind this, but the problem is that all these are done in one post. One. If it were done in, say five, it makes it much nicer. Getting an ancient weapon in one post makes it look like that there are thousands of ancient weapons ready to be acquired.

Number Three: Enough with the fights. Let's get political. Endless amounts of duels and epic battles would just make this battle dry and mediocre.

Level 7
So it all means that, we should concentrate on one situation, only then to another?
And stuffs concerning ancient weapon or god weapon, should get divided to 5 posts instead of one?
AND all the new character should be explained one by one, and thoroughly explain their traits?
Now I'M confused.
Lol :p If its just that, its fine with me, as long as I won't any mistakes again, yeah.

Level 22
Number One: Arena? Citadel? How many floors? And what about the battlefield? Where are these places located in relation to each other? Characters? What happen to Aaron? Where are Leo and Vayne right now? What I think we should do is to just have everyone post what they think is happening right now, as in who is where and what has happened.
Arena is in the citadel. And citadel is supposed to be FAR FAR AWAY from the battlefield, dunno how guys appear and reappear there.
*sighs* This is the main problem, everyone forgotten the war, the battlefield and get into battle and pumping characters. I'm trying to fix this by making Duke Talban and rebels react to the giants' attack.
Number Two: We're being pretty selfish right here. All I see right now is everyone just adding onto their character, with post after post just about how their character has gone to some dimension and get some uberly overpowered ancient godlike weapon which came from to fucking where. Now, I don't mind this, but the problem is that all these are done in one post. One. If it were done in, say five, it makes it much nicer. Getting an ancient weapon in one post makes it look like that there are thousands of ancient weapons ready to be acquired.
Second problem. Yeah we are building a story, not telling how superpower our character are.
Number Three: Enough with the fights. Let's get political. Endless amounts of duels and epic battles would just make this battle dry and mediocre.
There's too many battle in an instant :I

Level 12
So it all means that, we should concentrate on one situation, only then to another?
Nope. There's nothing wrong with having multiple situations and stories going on simultaneously. It's just that some of our posts are sometimes too vague, or too blurry. So others misinterpret the story and their story get's wrong as well. Basically, everyone is confused at what is happening right now and where and how everyone's situation is.

And stuffs concerning ancient weapon or god weapon, should get divided to 5 posts instead of one?
I was just stating an example. What I was trying to say is that when, in one post a character get's a super duper mega uber weapon of godliness, then it makes it seem like that this super duper uber weapon seems very easy to obtain. Dividing it or lengthening it to several posts makes it more interesting and also more, in a sense "deserving" to get.

AND all the new character should be explained one by one, and thoroughly explain their traits?
Again. Not one by one, but we should just post what idea we have of the current situation right now. I think some people, like myself, are just confused. Like a big confused mess that needs to be organized.

Level 7
Okay then.
Please explain the parts where your confused and why you're confused and I'll try my best to correct them by somehow change future posts.

Level 7
They are done with the trials(In one post, yes.) and they were journeying to where Claira was fighting off with Auxion. They past by the arena, which was filled with dark powers, and they saw Aaron was fighting off with Rex, they went and help Aaron, but was quickly surrounded. Vayne fought off with Rex, but was poisoned by Rex. Then Leo escaped with Vayne, leaving Aaron and Aina behind. Then Aaron and Aina escaped the cell(which was supposed to be heavily guarded by elite guards) and escaped to the arena with the prisoners that were there(although I know I must be crazy to make that kind of story, but clock made it, so.....). They managed to escaped to the arena(lol, clock's piece of art) but was quickly surrounded by guards. Not far from the arena, Leo tended Vayne's wounds and departed to the arena to check whether Aina and Aaron was alright. Leo saw them, went and help them, but the communicator that Leo and Vayne was using, broke, which caused Vayne to worry and thus, hurried off to arena. Leo and the others fought back evenly, and Vayne reached the arena, and barely cleared a path. They all rushed to the entrance, while fighting the guards along the way, but was blocked by Lilith and Rex. Vayne fought off with Lilith, Aaron with Rex, and Leo with Razet. Vayne K.Oed Lilith( which is possible since Taiken-Geto has a mode that doesn't literally kill one people, but instead one's soul.) and Aaron is fighting off with Rex.

Level 19
Warning, incoming wall of text about something irrelevant to some.

Arcisal said:
Sanofa said:
Again. Not one by one, but we should just post what idea we have of the current situation right now. I think some people, like myself, are just confused. Like a big confused mess that needs to be organized.

Generally, I agree with you in most stuff, Arcisal, because you are a talented storyteller, and you know it. But I have to put up my opinion here, about character-creation.

Whenever a character is created, a good writer would describe the character, as much as possible. Describe the looks and the personality (personality being the most important in my opinion), even describing the smells or the feelings of the character can sometimes be a good thing.

I have seen, in this RP as well as in other RPs, how some players love creating characters. And yes, it is very fun, to create a character, but it must be done correctly, 'cuz the character that is being created, will become a toy for all of us to play with later on.
Right now, I can't play with the new toys/I can't use the new characters.
Why?
Because they haven't been made correctly, they haven't been described as good as they should have. Thus, I don't understand them, and the result is that I can't use them in my plot, and I will try to avoid them, until the damage has been repaired.

My point being, that if you are a good writer and is able to make two characters correctly at once, it's fine by me, but do not create new characters if your old characters still lack some of the points I mentioned above. And there are a lot of people who are not good writers, or just new to this kind of RPs - those people should stick to one character at a time.

That's also one of the reasons I made the "Only one character every fifth chapter"-rule. But again, I've been in this from the start and I've only created 3 characters, simply because I have decided myself when I was ready to create a new, and I believe my characters are some of the most well-explained in the RP - that's better than having 10 silly characters with no background story, in my opinion.

Maybe someone takes this hardly, but please don't! It's just my opinion, which I decided to share. Learn from it, and keep cool :)

Level 7
Warning, incoming wall of text about something irrelevant to some.

Generally, I agree with you in most stuff, Arcisal, because you are a talented storyteller, and you know it. But I have to put up my opinion here, about character-creation.

Whenever a character is created, a good writer would describe the character, as much as possible. Describe the looks and the personality (personality being the most important in my opinion), even describing the smells or the feelings of the character can sometimes be a good thing.

I have seen, in this RP as well as in other RPs, how some players love creating characters. And yes, it is very fun, to create a character, but it must be done correctly, 'cuz the character that is being created, will become a toy for all of us to play with later on.
Right now, I can't play with the new toys/I can't use the new characters.
Why?
Because they haven't been made correctly, they haven't been described as good as they should have. Thus, I don't understand them, and the result is that I can't use them in my plot, and I will try to avoid them, until the damage has been repaired.

My point being, that if you are a good writer and is able to make two characters correctly at once, it's fine by me, but do not create new characters if your old characters still lack some of the points I mentioned above. And there are a lot of people who are not good writers, or just new to this kind of RPs.

That's also one of the reasons I made the "Only one character every fifth chapter"-rule. But again, I've been in this from the start and I've only created 3 characters, simply because I have decided myself when I was ready to create a new, and I believe my characters are some of the most well-explained in the RP - that's better than having 10 silly characters with no background story, in my opinion.

Maybe someone takes this hardly, but please don't! It's just my opinion, which I decided to share. Learn from it, and keep cool :)

I highly agree, even though I'm VERY new to this kind of RP, so yeah.:p
I kinda forgot that important point of character creation... So I was thinking of whether should I add some background story,traits and personality of the new character at the same post I've made and characters to come. I'll try to remember this important fact new time. And thanks for enlightening me, Amaargard.

Level 12
sanofa, I honestly must say that you aren't a terrible story teller. Which is good. Is just that it is pretty vital in these kind of RPs that there aren't any "drop-by" characters. Each character should or preferably should be linked, past or present, vaguely or obviously, to one another. That way, it gives more of a larger spectrum for greater story arcs.

And Amaar, how much rep have you given me already? Gosh, you're generous.

Level 7
I'm very sorry, please do tell me where I lack, so that I can change from my mistake and my future posts.

Level 19
hey guys, I have a few ideas for my new charecter.
Artificial Robotic Tactician
OR
Taelan the Human paladin.

Clock, you are one of those who should listen to the words I've just spoken.
You should spend some time on Alaina, Kareena and Claira instead of creating new characters all the time.

And Amaar, how much rep have you given me already? Gosh, you're generous.

Lol, gratz for the blue gem :b

After reading the new posts in the RP thread - I must say very good job guys, all of you :)

-Peper- (126) said:
He then mumbled something and big blue barrier is created, preventing both Rex and Aaron to escape.
clockwork2 (127) said:
"This is not the time for complements about this form, grab my neck and hang on!" I said, and took off without giving them much time to take hold of my neck.

How did he get through the blue barrier? o_O

Last edited:
Level 7
I'll just focus on Aina for now.
I'll made another one once no one is confused about the characters I made.

Level 12
It's just like creating your own fantasy world. You build the geography, write the story, create the characters, do whatever you want! If done right, it can become amazing. Essentially, it's like your own little hidden world, that only you known of.

Some people like to do this through writing, or drawing, like myself. You can sketch the creatures of this fictional world, create the places and draw out the various scenes and stories. Others like using a website, where anyone can see what they've done. Some people which I know of even use various animated short films, where they explain and display their own world through videos and cinematics. Some even use games. I know a guy who made his own tiny little 3D game, no larger than 150 mb in size, where you could play as a man and can interact with the people of this game, do some small tasks. Far from complete though, but it looks astounding. :)

Azeroth is a fictional world, but it was made for a game not to express. Other examples are the world of Dragonlance, the galaxies of Starcraft and a very good example is J.R.R Tolkien's Arda, the place where Lord of the Rings took place in. Arda is a great example because, unlike the other examples, it was made not for money or for personal gain, but because Tolkien wanted to express himself and his ideas. You could go extremely deep with this, detailing every aspect of it.

It's a form of expression, basically. Just depends on what medium you use to express your ideas.

Oh and guys, correct me if I'm wrong but in my latest post, I wrote that Talban, Am'ar and a small army ambushed the evil creatures in the arena where Rex and Aaron were fighting and managed to clear it. Vayne, Leo and the prisoners who escaped are in the Wall of Horror, we need to agree on a proper name for that by the way, recovering. And the King and Lilith have gone back to the Citadel of Evil, scheming their next move.

Is that alright with you guys? Just thought I'd mention it here so that everyone knows where everyone is.

Just a question, what happened to Aina, Kargath, Kareena, Aaron and Rex. And who's this Claira girl? Is there anyone else I'm missing? Apparently what I missed just made me confused even more. Hope some could explain this! :)

@Amargaard: Would you like to collaborate in creating one? It doesn't have to be very big. Some lore, storylines here and there. Maybe some RPing on it, a few maps. But not as bigass as, say, Azeroth. Just a side project which we could work on. :)

Last edited:
Level 7
It's just like creating your own fantasy world. You build the geography, write the story, create the characters, do whatever you want! If done right, it can become amazing. Essentially, it's like your own little hidden world, that only you known of.

Some people like to do this through writing, or drawing, like myself. You can sketch the creatures of this fictional world, create the places and draw out the various scenes and stories. Others like using a website, where anyone can see what they've done. Some people which I know of even use various animated short films, where they explain and display their own world through videos and cinematics. Some even use games. I know a guy who made his own tiny little 3D game, no larger than 150 mb in size, where you could play as a man and can interact with the people of this game, do some small tasks. Far from complete though, but it looks astounding. :)

Azeroth is a fictional world, but it was made for a game not to express. Other examples are the world of Dragonlance, the galaxies of Starcraft and a very good example is J.R.R Tolkien's Arda, the place where Lord of the Rings took place in. Arda is a great example because, unlike the other examples, it was made not for money or for personal gain, but because Tolkien wanted to express himself and his ideas. You could go extremely deep with this, detailing every aspect of it.

It's a form of expression, basically. Just depends on what medium you use to express your ideas.
Oh...Okay then. I completely get it!

Oh and guys, correct me if I'm wrong but in my latest post, I wrote that Talban, Am'ar and a small army ambushed the evil creatures in the arena where Rex and Aaron were fighting and managed to clear it. Vayne, Leo and the prisoners who escaped are in the Wall of Horror, we need to agree on a proper name for that by the way, recovering. And the King and Lilith have gone back to the Citadel of Evil, scheming their next move.

Is that alright with you guys? Just thought I'd mention it here so that everyone knows where everyone is.

I'm a bit confused that why Leo is being treated instead of continuing the last post which clock said that Vayne, Leo and the others were shattered into pieces, and will rebuilt somewhere. Never mind, I'll go with it.

Just a question, what happened to Aina, Kargath, Kareena, Aaron and Rex.

Aina is running away with the prisoners, as I've said in my latest post(before peper of course).
Kargath is with Duke Talban.
Kareena....I have no idea where she is.:p I think she is with Claira as they are together as one body, so yeah.
Aaron and Rex is fighting off at the arena, when Rex was took over by Cadaos, and they saved Kareena and Aina.
Hope that cleared your confusion!

And who's this Claira girl?

Claira is, as explained in clock's post, is Excalibur's guardian, who's Kareena is her host.

Is there anyone else I'm missing? Apparently what I missed just made me confused even more. Hope some could explain this! :)

No, you are not missing anyone particularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.