• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storytelling RP: Avataria #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm a bit confused that why Leo is being treated instead of continuing the last post which clock said that Vayne, Leo and the others were shattered into pieces, and will rebuilt somewhere. Never mind, I'll go with it.
Exactly. :) The King "teleported" (shattered) them somewhere else and they escaped to the rebel base with the prisoners.

Aaron and Rex is fighting off at the arena, when Rex was took over by Cadaos, and they saved Kareena and Aina.
Wait, why did Kareena and Aina need saving? I thought Aina was with Vayne and Leo?

Thanks sanofa! :)

I'm interested about making up the story, people and places as I am a modeler myself and I can draw and brainstorm :D
Btw, where the heck is Nargos now? Zaarnoth?
I did mention Nagros, just not directly. Check my post, he's the guy who Galros summoned through. I mentioned "chin stained with wyvern blood" in one post and in another one, which I wrote long ago, he killed and ate his wyvern to feed himself. Zaarnoth, I'm trying to keep him a bit low-profile. :)

Level 19
@Amargaard: Would you like to collaborate in creating one? It doesn't have to be very big. Some lore, storylines here and there. Maybe some RPing on it, a few maps. But not as bigass as, say, Azeroth. Just a side project which we could work on. :)

Sure, but as you know, I'm pretty much busy with this RP and other places on Hive, but I guess it can work out :)

Level 7
I'll temporary post Vayne's story. I'll post Leo's story later as I have school tomorrow morning.

BTW, can I join this another RP of yours?
I would love to join another this kind of RP :D

Level 19
This RP is the only one by me - but you might be interested in it's inspirations: The Daily Peon & The Arena :)

Where is the arena-thing anyway? Somewhere in the evil land I figured, but where exactly?

Finally we get a better description of Aina! Yay! :D
About Excalibur being able to destroy the world - Isn't that a little OP? :b
- And I'm a little confused again, was the last post a flashback?

You forgot the post counter, by the way, Mr. Sanofa :)

Level 7
Yea, I'll try not to do the same mistake again.
And I sincerely hope that this RP will go on forever(maybe not, but the longer the better :))
Although, I can't guarantee that I won't do that mistake again :D Try to remind me from time to time in what I did wrong.:D
And Excalibur CAN destroy the world, unless Claira wants that is :p|

PS
The arena, in my imagination, is 300km to west, it is in the middle of the forest. Aaand no, my last post was not a flashback, its when Vayne was shattered and ended up where Aaron and the others are.

Level 7
Where did Taera came from?

EDIT
I'll be going more into Aina and Vayne's background, so I'll edit the post at 119.

EDIT2
Then I'll continue their background story more in the next post.

Level 12
Wait, alright guys. We need to get this straight.

Where the fuck is everyone and everything?

My idea is that the King, Lilith, Rex, Darkness, Razet, Galros, Rave and Nagros are all in the King's throneroom, in the Citadel of Evil, discussing their next move.

Vayne, Leo, Aina, Talban and Am'ar are in the rebel base which is the Wall of Horror.

And I still have no idea where Aaron and Kareena are.

Level 7
And I still have no idea where Aaron and Kareena are.

I believe they are at the rebels camp too.
And Vayne snuck out the night after they've reached the rebels camp.
*yawn* I am sleepy, so I'm gonna sleep now, Ta ta for now.

Level 22
Gaia's being cured now AFAIK.
@clock
Yea but shit happens, even your sword is now infused. So not only good things will occur even that you had the imba-sword that can slash non-existence of light (namely darkness) because you can't even scratch a light :/
Wikipedia said:
Darkness, in contrast with brightness, is a relative absence of visible light. It is the appearance of black in a color space.
Darkness is not just a mere name, he is really the darkness :O
Also, we all have authority to control all things and make something happens logically. Because we're writing a story not moving our own character.
Peper, if your gonna make that. Then I will kill Darkness in a very unrp way, in other words I'll kill him with just a slash.
Then I will kill all the rebel with RP-ish way, summoning a giant krakken that swallows the earth in one sentence :D Just kidding

Last edited:
Level 19
-Peper- is right Clock, he can use your characters as much as he wants to, and you can use his. Now, please avoid ruining the story, simply because you guys don't like each other ;)

And Clock, please learn the chapter system. It starts to annoy me that you forget it every time.
Every fifth post starts a new chapter - Look at the example below:
[129]
[130] = New Chapter
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135] = New Chapter
[136]
[137]
[138]
[139]
[140] = New Chapter
... get it? ;)
Amargaard (In the main post) said:
(This is the first post of the story, so of course it is also Chapter I. Every fifth post will start a new chapter - next chapter starts at post [5], chapter III starts at post [10], etc. If you make any of these posts, I will ask you to make a Chapter-title like this one, using the roman numerals. Normally you should simply ignore the chapters, normally they have no effect, until you reach chapter V aka chapter 5. At chapter V all roleplayers are allowed to create another secondary character, and again at chapter X aka chapter 10 etc)
Please tell me if you think the text above is hard to understand, and if you have any suggestions how to improve it :)

Please simply add "Chapter XXVIII" above the post counter in your latest post :)

Last edited:
Level 15
Srry, although yes my sword is technicly counting as an evil weapon. However I cursed it becuase it was waaay too powerful. And becuase I wanted to make up for the fact I got it in one post, though I guess Darkness could make a mimic of the sword via the infusion. I'm not sure the real sword would accept him though. I based it off the master sword of Zelda, as such it is technicly 'attached' to Aaron.
Also, a Kraken? How unoriginal Peper, why not a colossus of darkness?
and sure!

Level 19
If you ever base anything in this story on objects from other universes, please don't think we all know of them - I have never played Zelda in my entire life, and I do not intend to start anytime soon ;)

Your new post comes with an acceptable explanation of the Gaia-discussion, but you should work on keeping the good old usual evil superiority. No exciting story lets the good guys win all the battles, you know ;)

Oh and.. heh, you wrote a wrong chapter - It's "Chapter XXVIII/28". If you think the roman numerals are hard to understand, I wouldn't mind if you use the standard numbers. As long as you remember writing them, and you write them correctly ;)

Level 7
By the way, Amaargard, can make I a few names or should I just give them unknown? Like this ??? ?

EDIT
I'm feeling sick, so I'll only be posting Vayne's story...

Level 12
I cursed the damn thing, not gave it to him!
Peper, if your gonna make that. Then I will kill Darkness in a very unrp way, in other words I'll kill him with just a slash.

Then I'll fucking kill you. The RP isn't centered around you mate. STFU and stop being a cry baby.

Anyways, I missed quite a lot. I'll be posting my reply soon. I got quite caught up in this animated web comic called the Pocalypse, yes it doesn't have an "A" in front. It has a great storyline and a humorous and creative concept to it. Beware though, extremely addictive.

Level 12
Well clock, in case you hadn't noticed, you've been twisting everyone else's story just to make you look like a hero. No offense, but that's plain bullshit. Again, stop being a cry baby and deal with it. Nobody else is complaining they had their story ruined by a self-centered ignorant RPer. And please, stop god-modding and take other people into consideration before you go on another epic journey. Enough with the Zelda or whatever fucking game you play references. This isn't C&C or Zelda or Diablo or whatever. It's Avataria.

Level 19
By the way, Amaargard, can make I a few names or should I just give them unknown? Like this ??? ?
No names please. As I explained before, new names = new characters. You can use ???: "Hi", if you want, though I would personally prefer the "Hi", said the rebel warrior next to me-method. Do whatever you want, but no new names ^^

It's Avataria.
Heh, I like the sound of that :b
But yeah, I can put up several examples of which Clock did that, but let's just get over it. We forgive eachother, and continue writing a good story, 'kay? :)

Last edited:
Level 15
for the record, I do not think I am the hero. I'm sorry if the way I type makes it seem that way. Sorry if I ruin everyone else's story to make me look like a hero, I just prefer heroic characters over villains. I also personally think Arcisal is rather confusing, a backstory explaining how he ended up this way and how he can control people would be nice. And I like to get things inspired off of classic games, if it annoys you, then you clearly don't play or do not like them. It is the way I create, as such, you will have to either kill my characters, or deal with the way I rp. And I don't really know what's overpowered, I mean your primary character can control people! And personally, I can't believe you don't play diablo. And if you want Aaron to be villainous, I can try. Just don't have much expectations.

Level 12
I also personally think Arcisal is rather confusing, a backstory explaining how he ended up this way and how he can control people would be nice.

Mate, sometimes, people purposely leave out things. George Lucas made Star Wars IV(4), V(5) and VI(6) first, then he made I, II and III. When IV first came out, nobody knew who the heck this Darth Vader was. It was only until Star Wars Episode I came out did they find out who he was and his backstory. Writers use to develop stories. A mysterious background leaves audiences hanging, curious even. If audiences were omnipotent, meaning they know everything about everyone, it would be very hard to immerse themselves in the storyline of it. Besides, surprises are fun.

and how he can control people would be nice.
Aaron felt a odd breeze come around him, it was definitely magical, but was pleasant unlike the magic his foes used. Hrrrmm, he had to make use of his secret aid's gift, he began dive bombing Cadaos and dodging attacks with his newly gained speed.
...but Aaron could see SOMETHING he went up to greet the orc. "Name's Aaron, what's your name?" Aaron asked. "Amaar, keep fighting. No.Time.To.Talk" Amaar said, driving each word with a cleave into a opponent. "Oh really? So you wouldn't be, say a virus would ya?" Aaron said, grabbing a device and hiding it just in case. Something leaped out from Amaar, and Aaron blasted it with his device. "Your now in a containment zone, it's filled with electricity cones, so if you try ANYTHING. You are gonna be virus toast!"
[49]The darkness said, being interrupted by Aaron skewering it to the ground with a javelin of light.

Care to explain where the hell a "strange magical breeze" came in and helped you "dive bomb" Cadaos with his newly gained speed? And how you could see "something" and managed to capture me whilst I was still in Am'ar? And "javelin of light"? That made me laugh. Sounds like something you took off a video game, like a pokemon move. An explanation on both of these things and the numerous other incidents would be nice as well.

And I don't really know what's overpowered, I mean your primary character can control people!
Yes, could do that. I can control people. However, I am bound to Galros. In case you didn't know, my body is permanently within Galros unless something happens, which is unlikely. Besides, can my character sprout wings of light, find an ancient sword or revive from the dead? No. It can't. I only can control creatures, or I used to be able to. So essentially, my main character can't do anything right now.

And I like to get things inspired off of classic games, if it annoys you, then you clearly don't play or do not like them.
Yes, I did not play as many games as you did. I did not have a computer until I was 18, which wasn't even my own. And I wasn't actually very attracted to games. I was more attracted to animation and writing and blogging. I spent my time on the computer looking for music, writing down my thoughts, updating my (now dead) blog and chatting with friends. In a nutshell, I had a life. I didn't mindlessly waste hours on my ass playing games. Besides, this is Avataria. You can have some inspiration off it, but what you're doing is copying. And you sound like you'd expect everyone else to know what you're talking about.

It is the way I create, as such, you will have to either kill my characters, or deal with the way I rp.
The only reason why I hadn't killed all of your characters, despite this being a freeform, meaning no rules, RP is because I would look like an absolute douchebag and ruin a potentially good story and fun.

Oh and Amar and Pepper, I love you both. As well as you sonofa and Ironside. :)

Level 7
Looks like no one noticed I was gone, but oh well!

Oh and Amar and Pepper, I love you both. As well as you sonofa and Ironside. :)

Yea u spelled my name wrong, but WHO CARES!! XD
Love u too Arcisal!

EDIT
Arcisal, ur post is as great as ever!
But I wondered if anyone objected my post.
I am going to make a school life story(I think nobody thought of this..... Maybe it was too stupid of an idea?)
Please give me some ideas since I'm quite blank right now, so for now I'll temporarily stop posting(ONLY temporarily, until someone gives me an idea or I thought of one myself)

Level 19
Prepare for a wall of text! :)

I still got permission to make a character but I won't make one before I killed mine :D
Boo-yaa! If only everyone would cool down their character-creating a little ^^
... wait what?! Are you going to kill all of your characters?! o_O

for the record, I do not think I am the hero. I'm sorry if the way I type makes it seem that way. Sorry if I ruin everyone else's story to make me look like a hero, I just prefer heroic characters over villains.

Seems you haven't noticed it yourself - in that case, I must tell you, yes you've acted a lot like a hero in this RP.
Mainly because you've exceeded most other characters' powers greatly. You shouldn't have given the seed of power & Gaia to Aaron, if you ask me.
Secondly, it seems like you are desperately trying to center the entire story around you all the time - I could mention several examples where you made the other characters act strangely in Aaron's presence, making him look like the rebel's boss and the evil forces' main rival.

And heroic characters are awzum, but OP heroic characters are the worst thing a story can have! A good example is the classic Superman - I've always hated this hero more than anything, he's simply too overpowered for my taste. I mean, Superman can do anything (Super strength, Super speed, able to fly, can shoot laser-beams, can blow freezing winds, etc. etc. etc.) he only have one weakness, and manages to always defeat the supervillains one way or another, so there is no excitement in his stories (This is just my opinion about Superman. If any of you guys happen to be huge Superman-fans, please don't be mad at me ^^).
Aaron is on the edge to be like Superman - in other words, you should not invent a single new ability in his magic arsenal. Stick to his current powers, believe me, he has more than enough.

But it seems you are not doing this intentionally, thus I'm simply trying to enlighten you. Don't get this wrong, I'm glad you are in my RP, but yes you should perhaps change your ways of roleplaying a little.

Care to explain where the hell a "strange magical breeze" came in and helped you "dive bomb" Cadaos with his newly gained speed? And how you could see "something" and managed to capture me whilst I was still in Am'ar? And "javelin of light"? That made me laugh. Sounds like something you took off a video game, like a pokemon move. An explanation on both of these things and the numerous other incidents would be nice as well.

The strange magical breeze is actually explainable - Kareena, the little girl you know, is specialized in wind-magic, and she was the one enchanting Aaron's movement back then.
But that doesn't change the fact, that these are all overpowered acts.

But I wondered if anyone objected my post.
I am going to make a school life story(I think nobody thought of this..... Maybe it was too stupid of an idea?)
Please give me some ideas since I'm quite blank right now, so for now I'll temporarily stop posting(ONLY temporarily, until someone gives me an idea or I thought of one myself)

I can continue Vayne's plot a little, if that helps you continue? :b
By the way, please add [137] to your latest post.

Lol Arcisal Rex wasn't there, he was with Aaron. And it's Rave not Raze.
I'm suprised how you managed to quickly know all the evil characters' traits and background (I mean, the post about Lilith's banishment was only two sentence and I forgot where I post it)

Yeah, the Rex and Rave part was a little disturbing.
Rex can't possibly be there, so we're kinda unable to continue until Arcisal removes him from the post. And on top of that, Arcisal also forgot post counter and chapter, heh.. - Arcisal, please add "Chapter XXIX" and [140].
Other than that, awesome, is the only word that can describe it ;)

Oh and next chapter, Chapter XXX (30) at [145], means permission to create new characters for all of us. Dunno, if it's good news though..
In Avataria#3 I might change character-creation-permission to every tenth chapter instead :b

Level 12
The strange magical breeze is actually explainable - Kareena, the little girl you know, is specialized in wind-magic, and she was the one enchanting Aaron's movement back then.

Alright then. Sorry about that. But the numerous others still stand.

Rex can't possibly be there, so we're kinda unable to continue until Arcisal removes him from the post. And on top of that, Arcisal also forgot post counter and chapter, heh.. - Arcisal, please add "Chapter XXIX" and [140].

Again, terribly sorry! Fuck, was caught up in the writing and didn't occur to me that Rex himself wasn't even there. At first I totally forgot about the dude, but then I remembered and just added him. Oh well, just gonna delete his part. And of course fix Rave. That was also another careless mistake. Forgive me!

And Amar, Avataria #3? Is the end of Avataria #2 already on the horizon? :)

And for those of you too fucking lazy to read my post (I don't blame you. Even I think it's a chore to read all of that.), I'll just quickly summarize it.

The leaders of evil (The King, Galros, Darkness, Lilith, Razet and Rave) have met up and discussed their next move. Darkness has been sent to pursue after Aaron to find and retrieve the real Gaia while Razet and Rave have gone to mobilize the elite knight force to attack the rebels who are all at the rebel camp. Lilith has returned to the arena to watch vigilantly, in case the rebels return and to stir up trouble when they arrive. The King and Galros have gone to "further discuss" their schemes.

Oh and once again, could anyone clarify where everyone is again? In particular Leo, Vayna, Alaina, Kareena, Talban, Am'ar, Aaron and Kargath. I only know Vayne (or Leo, either one) is in that school. And from what I know, Aaron has gone off once again but I can't remember if he took anyone. If anyone could clarify, I can make a temporary graph to show where we all are. :) Thanks in advance to whoever does it. And Peper and sanofa, sorry about that! :p

What do you mean school life story? Oh and my internet is back to normal. It was fucked up in the evening so I couldn't really do much.

Just a tid bit for you guys, have you heard of The Pocalypse? It's a animated webcomic about a guy waking up halfway through the Pocalypse, yes apocalypse with an A, because not only zombies are involved, but also vampries, man-eating plants, deadly futuristic machines and evil mutants! It's freaking awesome and is mostly the reason why I was posting less for the past few days. Take a look at it and show your support! :)

Level 22
NO.

Screw superman, we got ultraman who always pulls off his killing one-hit laser when he's almost got killed. Gosh, where you got that laser ultraman? Weren't you injured? Why don't you pull that move in the beginning before even getting hit from the monster?
/endrant
Oh and next chapter, Chapter XXX (30) at [145], means permission to create new characters for all of us. Dunno, if it's good news though..
In Avataria#3 I might change character-creation-permission to every tenth chapter instead :b

Make it every 15th instead.

Level 19
And Amar, Avataria #3? Is the end of Avataria #2 already on the horizon? :)

Not necessarily, but one day it will of course have to end, one way or another. And yes, I will probably make a sequel, as this and the first version were quite successful :)

Oh and once again, could anyone clarify where everyone is again? In particular Leo, Vayne, Alaina, Kareena, Talban, Am'ar, Aaron and Kargath. I only know Vayne (or Leo, either one) is in that school. And from what I know, Aaron has gone off once again but I can't remember if he took anyone. If anyone could clarify, I can make a temporary graph to show where we all are. :) Thanks in advance to whoever does it. And Peper and sanofa, sorry about that! :p

I would like to know as well, all the good guys are gone :O
Oh and what about Nargos? And that rebel dude you made (Forgot the name), is he in the rebel base at the Wall of Horror?

Screw superman, we got ultraman who always pulls off his killing one-hit laser when he's almost got killed. Gosh, where you got that laser ultraman? Weren't you injured? Why don't you pull that move in the beginning before even getting hit from the monster?
/endrant

Ultraman? Never heard of him, but I think I should only be happy about that.
I got a killing one-hit laser too! >:D
Ultraman may need to recharge too? :b

Make it every 15th instead.

It will be a very rough start then :b

Level 22
Not necessarily, but one day it will of course have to end, one way or another. And yes, I will probably make a sequel, as this and the first version were quite successful :)
We have to end it with an ending before it dies, lol.

I would like to know as well, all the good guys are gone :O
Oh and what about Nargos? And that rebel dude you made (Forgot the name), is he in the rebel base at the Wall of Horror?
Clock's characters : On the camp
Vayne's on the school, dunno about Leo and Aina
Talban 'n friends : Camp
Selia and Regex : Outskirts of the battlefield
Evil characters : Citadel

Ultraman? Never heard of him, but I think I should only be happy about that.
I got a killing one-hit laser too! >:D
Ultraman may need to recharge too? :b
Google it, the show is fucking lame. It is always like this scheme :
*le wild monster appears*
*ultraman came and fight the monster*
*the monster's so powerful that he almost killed ultraman*
*le ultraman uses laser*
*the monster exploded*
Y U NO use it from the beginning?

Level 19
We have to end it with an ending before it dies, lol.

A good ending is of course what we'll be aiming for, but not in the near future ;)

Clock's characters : On the camp
Vayne's on the school, dunno about Leo and Aina
Talban 'n friends : Camp
Selia and Regex : Outskirts of the battlefield
Evil characters : Citadel

But I remember something about all of the good guys being teleported far away, and I automatically thought they were teleported to somewhere on the "good" side of the Wall of Horror, because whoever did it, described the place as filled with plantlife and stuff. Or is that just me? :l

I'm not having trouble locating Selia, Regex and the evil guys ^^

Google it, the show is fucking lame. It is always like this scheme :
*le wild monster appears*
*ultraman came and fight the monster*
*the monster's so powerful that he almost killed ultraman*
*le ultraman uses laser*
*the monster exploded*
Y U NO use it from the beginning?

List of Ultraman's Special Powers - A mar fucking gaard! It's true, that dude is even worse than Superman! D:

Level 19
The Arena was never located, which has also been bugging me a lot, but I remember Talban ordering the rebels to retreat back, after fighting at the Arena.

True, damn you for showing him to me!! D:

Anyways, I have no idea how to pull myself back into working with updating the main post. There is so much to be done, that I kinda gave up updating it. Can you guys help - Just with small parts of it? :)

Level 15
Woah woah woah...confused, people I need some time to read all the posts.
Prepare for a wall of text! :)

Boo-yaa! If only everyone would cool down their character-creating a little ^^

Seems you haven't noticed it yourself - in that case, I must tell you, yes you've acted a lot like a hero in this RP.
Mainly because you've exceeded most other characters' powers greatly. You shouldn't have given the seed of power & Gaia to Aaron, if you ask me.
Secondly, it seems like you are desperately trying to center the entire story around you all the time - I could mention several examples where you made the other characters act strangely in Aaron's presence, making him look like the rebel's boss and the evil forces' main rival.

And heroic characters are awzum, but OP heroic characters are the worst thing a story can have! A good example is the classic Superman - I've always hated this hero more than anything, he's simply too overpowered for my taste. I mean, Superman can do anything (Super strength, Super speed, able to fly, can shoot laser-beams, can blow freezing winds, etc. etc. etc.) he only have one weakness, and manages to always defeat the supervillains one way or another, so there is no excitement in his stories (This is just my opinion about Superman. If any of you guys happen to be huge Superman-fans, please don't be mad at me ^^).
Aaron is on the edge to be like Superman - in other words, you should not invent a single new ability in his magic arsenal. Stick to his current powers, believe me, he has more than enough.

But it seems you are not doing this intentionally, thus I'm simply trying to enlighten you. Don't get this wrong, I'm glad you are in my RP, but yes you should perhaps change your ways of roleplaying a little.

I can continue Vayne's plot a little, if that helps you continue? :b
By the way, please add [137] to your latest post.

Also, I understand fully, and will try to avoid it. Also Gaia will be weaker when it is fully revived, not sure how, but I'll try and fix it all. Really srry people, In avataria #3 I won't do anything like that. My hero will just use a simple sword and some magical powers, He'll still be named Aaron(cus IMO it's a good hero name). If I annoy you guys too much, then you can kill all my characters. I hope you don't though. Also the sword may be ornate, and he may be particurly skilled. But from now on I won't be dabbling much in artifacts..

Level 19
Also, I understand fully, and will try to avoid it. Also Gaia will be weaker when it is fully revived, not sure how, but I'll try and fix it all. Really srry people, In avataria #3 I won't do anything like that. My hero will just use a simple sword and some magical powers, He'll still be named Aaron(cus IMO it's a good hero name). If I annoy you guys too much, then you can kill all my characters. I hope you don't though. Also the sword may be ornate, and he may be particurly skilled. But from now on I won't be dabbling much in artifacts..

You don't have to make Aaron weaker, just don't make him stronger ;)

On a sidenote, I won't make any new posts in the RP thread 'till I find out where the good guys are.

Level 7
Leo and Aina is at the camp too, though I kinda left them out a bit...:p
Please forgive me as I always forget Leo and Aina, though I am clear now where all the characters are, feel free to ask, but don't expect an accurate answer, I'm just a normal RP-loving 15 year old student.

Status
Not open for further replies.