• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
As an old Wc3 Modder, who left the scene long time ago, who just wanted to check out what's going on right now in terms of wc3 Modding, i have to say:
This project makes me speechless, and I can't understand how all those gamechanging interface changes are now possible, which you couldn't even dream of in 2002-2005.

Big props to you guys, if this Project is going to be finished, I'm gonna grab my old wc3 CD, reinstalling the game for playing your mod, for sure!

Level 1
How the heck did you do this?!!! Wasnt warcraft iii engine a problem???!!!
++++++++++++rep for you man+++++++++++++

Level 5
I know how to make models and animations completely from scratch.
I am the lead artist and lead modeller of shadows of everwood orpg. I would really love to make models and animations for this map :D
I love the detail, the art, everything, I would gladly make HD doodads and cool animations

Level 24
Well... Just excuse me for being sexist, but this is a lot of coding work for a girl. :S

/Turned on

For someone who loves arguments this is like walking into a candy store. ^^

And considering how well Goris is doing and I don't really know of Goris gender but if he/she/it is a woman I think we should reconsider if it might be we men that do a terrible job at making WarCraft III maps.

Level 9
Sex has nothing to do with coding or development. It's diligence, understanding, inspiration, and honed skills. Don't think that just because someone is a girl or a guy, their maps will be better or worse, nor vice versa. People's advancement in certain fields depends on the time they spent working in those fields.

Level 22
Your comments show yourselves as being sexist. I did not say girls are stupid you jackasses.

Direct me to one girl doing as good a job as Goris? There isn't one, I rest my case.

I've never seen a girl accomplish such a grueling, difficult task, which men rarely accomplish.

Level 9
Your rash decision to point this fact out is the offensive part. It was not needed for you to point it out any distinction between her, and someone just starting. Also, your comment of us being sexist is a pathetic attempt to insult people who criticized you for your poor judgement. I never criticized you, nor did I even make a distinct connection between you or my comment. You should attempt to be more considerate with your word choices and to better understand others points of view in the matter.

Level 4
When all stuff from this will be marked as
iconTrue.png
:p

Level 24
I'd love to see a beta but at the same time I doubt Goris will put this map up on hive before it's 100% completed.

_PV

_PV

Level 7
This map looks AMAZING! This isn't even warcraft 3 any more, THIS..IS..REQUIEM! :)
When this map gets released, map of the year, no doubt! Good luck with finishing and hope all the best for you :)

Level 14
It's really silly that none gives you support(Help) Goris -.-
I'd really like to, but I don't mod like 1 year ago.
And guys, It's obvious this is best map EVER, so be ready, to vote for this map ;)
And OFC, Use Signatures from first page, show some respect for Her.
GJ =D

This is more than true dude. Maybe after I have finished my own little project I will able to support goris with her project if she want it... since I really like her project because of the dark atmosphere in this modification but I currently don't know how and in which way I could help out since she is able to make everything by herself. :( Anyway I still wish you good luck and fun with your project goris!

-Grievous1

Level 24
I really like this project but I wount support it untill I have a version to play since all I have now is on paper and even though I can say that it looks awesome I also said that about World of WarCraft Cataclysm and we all know how that expansion turned out.

Level 11
this looks really awesome, I will support this project and I shall wait for the release :)

Level 4
My today's work:

Say good bye to ability system:
lol.jpg

There is a new, better one (more abilities => 27):
I have all descriptions in .pdf format, so any mistake or balance update can be easliy fixed. :)
9/27 (First page)
Click image to see game view version:

I have to complete descriptions for other 18. ;F

And..

New inventory!!!

Untitled-2.jpg

Only 4 items works for now, so.. maybe more info later. xD

Enjoy?

Last edited:
Level 24
This looks awesome, this gives a beter wiev of the abilitys and also catches your attention good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.