• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=+=Model workshop=+=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Type: Scratch
Category: building / doodad
Refrence Pic: Like this Picture
modern-house-plans-2.jpg

Other: Its for a cinematic so file size is not limited! feel free to edit house or change it :/ just need to be a modern house!
Texture: Any

Level 3
I originally asked for a scratch request, but have found a substitute that will somewhat work. Since you guys are so busy, you can cancel my request.

Level 15
Whew so many scratches? What if I say I just wan't a door with a bit extended animation :D

Type: edit
Category : Door (Destructible)
Refrence Pic : can't find any :(
Other:I just want a a wooden gate with an iron/steel seal in the middle of it which glows up rotates 90 or 180 degrees before the gate opens :) glow color could be purple... there is hardly any picture for a request like this :D

Another one:

Type: edit/scratch (you decide)
Category : Building/Destructible
Refrence Pic : http://www.diablo.hu/images/illustration/knowledge/town_portal_pic.gif
Other: well this is something that must've been done years earlier :) I just can't immagine why is there no portal like this XD

Oh and I also request that the portal would be added to the models section :)

Last edited:
Level 5
It seems like my request is being ignored.
I've fixed my problems by merging all textures into 1 file.
So... I'm looking for someone to animate the buildings. Attached is a screenshot of the first building I've converted.

I would need: "Death", which would involve a lot of light-grey smoke, in addition to the building collapsing. "Decay" could be useful too.

Attachments

• Building1.png
    Building1.png
    723.1 KB · Views: 390
Level 17
It seems like my request is being ignored.
I've fixed my problems by merging all textures into 1 file.
So... I'm looking for someone to animate the buildings. Attached is a screenshot of the first building I've converted.

I would need: "Death", which would involve a lot of light-grey smoke, in addition to the building collapsing. "Decay" could be useful too.

what's your request?
Mind linking it?

Level 26
As rysnt11 requested, I am posting my wishlist here. Prepare for a wishlist of DOOOM!

http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=90601
150231-albums4923-picture49381.png

PUMP.gif

Goblin Lampost
GobLightpostAlternative.gif

Mechanical Scarecrow
MechanicalScarecrow.gif

Windmill - Farmer Starting Building
GobMachinery.gif

-----------

Aaaaand that's about it so far. You said that I should post my requests here. So here you go. I decided to throw everything I had towards you guys. XDD
Edit: Goblin Inn
goblin-inn-other-320x480.jpg

Last edited:
Level 26
Put these fuking images into hidden tags NOW. It rapes my RAM

When pictures rape your ram, it's one hell of a warning sign that you need a new computer. :D

well depends, if you want the cans to be hr, it will a little difficult

I did specify that though, Item versions, thus models intended to be created for the sole purpose of becoming items. Purchasable Drinks available in structures only reachable in higher tiers.
Here's two examples of items that was made for the sole purpose of becoming items. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...rection-129211/?prev=search=item&d=list&r=200 http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/acorn-item-87931/?prev=search=item&d=list&r=200

I'm not sure if I misunderstood your message, what the hell is hr? :O

Level 15
Type:Scratch
category: 2 units and one building
Refrence Pic and texture : (well, it is up to you, how do you create it)

So rysnt11, i want icy dragon, an icy citadel (palace) and an ice queen wearing thighboots and some icy jewels .
The icy palace should have eight big towers and a cupole in the middle. The icy dragon should be white and icy and it should have icy claws. The icy queen should be beautiful wearing white icy thighboots and an icy miniskirrt and a icy two-bladed spear.
These models would be i my frozen map. (They need icons, too.) It is not an urgent request, and you can finish the earlier requests, too. So looking forward to dee your cool models.

Status
Not open for further replies.