• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zwuckel TD 2013 v1.4 rus

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Legal_Ease
「Zwuckel TD 2013 v1.4」

By TheWhiteIris/v1ruS.

Gameplay
[tr]
Aura Hero can't blink in other players position
Creep spawn from 2 additional points
Gold reserch
Tower make exp for Hero
When creep dies It can drop some items
secrets. Try to find them
Towers are 0-50% cheaper than the normal Zwuckel TD
NEW LEGENDARY TOWERS after X upgrades. Trust me, they are way to good.

Screenshots
[tr]
ad89e4c3ccd496d78ceb2a788041adad.png

9473ff52bc5be896403da0c88ce93323.png

0995945cb5427e589098c82703c3f1b5.png

Credits
[tr]

Changelog
[tr]
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」
Contents

Zwuckel TD 2013 v1.4 rus (Map)

Reviews
19:19, 2nd Jul 2013 Orcnet: convert your map into English

M

19:19, 2nd Jul 2013
Orcnet: convert your map into English

Level 11
Well... Where should I start with this map...

So first of all there are no descriptions for any towers, abilities, or units. Tooltips need to be there. It's just the way it is.

Secondly, a dialogue option pops up as soon as the game starts with nothing on the buttons. What does each button do? No idea.

Thirdly, you need to make units only spawn for players who are in the game.

The Hero can't fly which means he can't move freely throughout the players area.

Lastly, Level 1 has 1200 hitpoints and there was probably over 100 units that spawned. The Tower I built and upgraded to level 5 did about 180 damage per second. I died pretty much immediately after starting.

With that being said, this seems to be a an attempted conversion of a russian map (thus gathered from the "rus" in the map name and the screenshot above) which explains why there is literally nothing in the tooltips.

Level 2
first, the description of the towers is, for each of the towers written for some armor she hits so right above written what level and some armor

second, a dialogue pops up is the difficulty levels

thirdly, the game is intended only for 8

why hero fly if he has the skill teleport

1200 hitpoints was not in any version