• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zul'farrak beta.v1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
fight througe the ruins of zul'farrak! credits to those who made eny modles you see

Keywords:
raid, dungin, troll, wow, hero, sandfury
Contents

Zul'farrak beta.v1 (Map)

Reviews
15:16, 23rd Apr 2009, by Rui: Please do not submit low quality maps here... Rejected.

M

15:16, 23rd Apr 2009, by Rui:
Please do not submit low quality maps here...
Rejected.

Level 3
do not leave after you kill chief ukorz sandscalp there is a portal a little bit down that leades to a short bonus instence and there is a problem i have noticed with the dakkari flameeaters there hp and dmg is only 240 and 12-13--problems fixed

Last edited:
Level 1
>The map started on top right corner of the map but my picker was present at a different place. Then why did I start at that place?
>What is my objective in this map?
>Improper credits. You need to tell the names of the author. It is not acceptable.
>You need to work on the terrain. It is very straight. Lacks height variations & use of doodads.
>If you are giving attacks like 650 then the orbs which give attack bonus of 6 or soemthing are useless.
>The hero is initially at level 80 ? That way there is no way by which there can be any progress of the hero in the map.
>My hero died but the game did not end.

This is an alpha map. It belongs to map development section.

My Rating : 1/5 & Vote For disapproval