• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zul'Aman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Umm, ya. So, Ive been working on a very long almost blizzard quality forest troll campaign. It's based in the time of the Amani Empire when it's attacked by the High Elves and the league of Arathor about 2000 years from present WoW time. People who play WoW probably know what I'm talking about. Im almost done but I need forest troll models especially this one, the forest troll bear rider: http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/d/d6/Amani%27Shi_Warbringer.jpg
A normal bear will do for the mount( I'll add facepaint by skinning). I also need some high elf models (not blood elf) if its possible. Take your time, I'm not in a rush. Full credit will be given to the modellers who help me with the models, skins, textures, etc. I'll upload the version with placeholder models in about a month for a public testing.

thx:grin:

ps: if anyone wants me to start on a project for them just pm me.

Last edited:
Level 5
hmm your project sounds very interesting ^^
but you should add screenshots or videos of it o.o
without i doubt someone will help you : /

Status
Not open for further replies.