• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zone Wars v3.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Zone Wars 3.1

This map has been updated. Admin should take a new look at it.
And please read the quest log first before you say this map is bugged. We did not find the bug admin described because there where no bug.

In Zone Wars when you start the game the host chooses teams. Then every player may choose what races to pick. There are 5 different races to choose from: Human, Creeps, Spiders, Elves and Ancients. Each race is unique.
Controlling a zone allows you to build on it and increases the amount of resources gained. The Gold and Lumber objects in the zones represent how much extra resources you gain in addition to the normal upkeep, and the color of the circle shows how much food capturing the zone gives.

-Hint -
Almost no one gets this:
Around the Zone ring there are a stone rectangle.
Zone = The whole rectangle.

This new version has many new things. I am not bothering listing them here.

we have been working on this map for nearly 3 years (not continuously).
Author: Alamaloo and Snapjaw

Keywords:
zone wars capture defeat teams team map goal strategy alamaloo snapjaw snapjaw- race human creep elf ancient unique
Contents

Zone Wars v3.1 (Map)

Reviews
11:46, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: The terrain is bad, however that is not the main reason of rejection, a bug is: When I wanted to conquer a zone with the elemental, I entered it and a message: "You must be alone in zone" started spamming...

M

11:46, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The terrain is bad, however that is not the main reason of rejection, a bug is:

When I wanted to conquer a zone with the elemental, I entered it and a message: "You must be alone in zone" started spamming. Then I left the zone and the message kept coming. Rejected.

DPL

DPL

Level 5
The map is a bit weird if you ask me, but I aprove it anyway