• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Zombies Cod5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Survive 60 minutes of zombies. I did this map myself and this is the first map i've made. Report any bug, mistakes etc to AJspice. Every single message you send to me i thoroughly read and i fix anything you dislike about the map. Please comment on the map.
Oh and btw you lose 1000g if you die

Keywords:
Cod 5, Zombie
Contents

Zombies Cod5 (Map)

Reviews
12:04, 27th Feb 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 9
It would be good to improve the description a little. Screenshots? General info? Unit info?

A few things:
Pros:
Nice fast paced action. Yay for zombies chasing up the stairs

Cons:
so heroes infinitely revive? Is there a need to worry about dying?
some icons are missing DISBTN, causing a green square
some tool tips need fixing...looks out of place

It has potential! Maybe try using custom textured tilesets to make a more realistic terrain. Add a timer on how long to survive?

Level 31
The posting of racist, nazi, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, sexist, sexually-orientated, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive material is expressly forbidden. Violators will be punished most severely.

Presentation
All maps must be made in English, must not contain overwhelmingly bad spelling or grammar, must contain a valid author and map name, and must contain a well-written description to give the reader a good idea of what the map is about. Imports, terrain, camera, and other visuals should complement the game.

Stability
All maps must not have enough bugs to significantly adversely affect gameplay.

I guess i already provide enough reason of why this map deserve 1/5.

Level 4
Have you tried to put an AI on team 2 Acorn551 ?
Still haven't downloaded the map. But I think I'll wait for the bug fixes :(
As long as I hear there are infinite revives o_O That really needs fixing.