• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yuris Revenge map. I need...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, i need some Models for my game im making, where im making Yuris Revenge for WC3. For the demo, i only need Soviet units, and i know thats a lot, but if i can get any modelers, i think it would be cool to make some that cant really be fit in with other units. If you are interested, or wanna help my project in another way, please visit http://www.wc3campaigns.com/thread_view.php?t=77727 for more details

Level 2
interesting, but im going all the way for Yuri's Revenge, and i noticed you guys were focusing on just RA2! I am also going to try to base it all on Yuris Revenge with nothing else like "extra units" or things of that type, but was hoping to add statistic boards to make it more enjoyable. Anyway, if you guys were making the Yuris Revnge, and not RA2, then you can PM me about it and ill think about it, even though i have a ton of things for my plan already written down.

BTW, great Legolas model!

Level 5
I think yuripro84 you didn't check our forum, we will do first the orginal Red Alert 2 then do Yuri Revange, you could just check the WIP's from the model render post.

The real person who deserves for the credit of Legolas model is Hueter... I just wish he could stay at wc3search longer :( I just did a simple geomerge for him...

Level 2
wow, that's really something! im taking on how to skin right now, and i know a little bit, ill see if i can skin and all, but im in! Ive got some trigger ideas, which i can make right now? Anyway, ill PM you

Level 6
What?

I can help either one of you with it if you want just PM me and i can help with terraining and other things...

Status
Not open for further replies.