• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ysera

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Mathematician
these models are from outsiderxe's campaign, day of the dragon. he got them from wow and some one helped him recolor them. credits to wow and the person that helped him (idk who that is o.o)

thought might be usefull, going to find alexstrasza now....

here is a link to the AMAZING campaign:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/day-dragon-80854/

Keywords:
dragon,flights,green,black,aspects,ysera,deathwing
Contents

Ysera (Model)

Reviews
02:27, 13th Apr 2012 DonDustin: sorry, but we still do not approve unedited WoW models.

M

02:27, 13th Apr 2012
DonDustin: sorry, but we still do not approve unedited WoW models.

Level 4
it says, and i quote, "As of September 28, 2011, The Hive Workshop is accepting the exportation and use � in maps or mods � of artistic resources (skins, icons, and models) from games whose copyrights are owned by Activision Blizzard or Blizzard Entertainment."

i believe this alows it.... i am knew here and if that rule is implied, sorry for posting it. i just thought ppl might be able to use it, sorry for upsetting you ....

Level 49
"As of September 28, 2011, The Hive Workshop is accepting the exportation and use � in maps or mods � of artistic resources (skins, icons, and models) from games whose copyrights are owned by Activision Blizzard or Blizzard Entertainment."

it didn't say its allowed to upload wow rips here at the models section

Level 4
it says, and i quote, "As of September 28, 2011, The Hive Workshop is accepting the exportation and use � in maps or mods � of artistic resources (skins, icons, and models) from games whose copyrights are owned by Activision Blizzard or Blizzard Entertainment."

i believe this alows it.... i am knew here and if that rule is implied, sorry for posting it. i just thought ppl might be able to use it, sorry for upsetting you ....

and why are you, of all people, uploading these models when you are not the creator?

additional: this is from wow? i was thinking you took this from another person's campaign, via the description

i was not rude, you werent minding your bussiness and being rude. i state i might not understand the full rules, but you like to go on dont you? it is funny that when this thread is closed, you still continue to argue with me. you want an argument. you insult my very being, thinking you can horse around a new person b/c you have been here longer. just prove my point of you being an arrogant little brat.

Level 35
1) i pointed out you were in the wrong before the model was deleted

2) the model was deleted, so i was right

3) you called me an 'arrogant little brat' purely because i stated you were against the rules in a non-rude fashion

4) you brought in moderator status, i brought up that you are a new user (implying that you may not be familiar with the rules yet)

5) you're continuing to post yourself long after the model is gone