• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ysera Reforged

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Ysera is the former Dragon Aspect of the green dragonflight, charged with keeping watch over the flowering wilds of Azeroth from within the Emerald Dream. Bound to this ethereal realm, she descended into an endless trance and became known thereafter as the Dreamer.[10] She would later fight off the Emerald Nightmare and the corruption of her children.

28/2/2021: Add Ysera Reforged model,icons
2/3/2021: Add Ysera Nightmare version and icons

Hope you enjoy this model.
Contents

Dragon Ysera Icon (Icon)

Lady Ysera Icon (Icon)

Nightmare Dragon Ysera Icon (Icon)

Nightmare Lady Ysera Icon (Icon)

Nightmare Ysera Reforged (Model)

Ysera Reforged (Model)

I love it! Very nice model :)

excellent

I really like it :) 5/5

The animations are awesome and the NE form looks amazing, but the dragon looks too masculine. Same problem with Alexstrasza, but maybe not as much of a problem here as with Alexstrasza. Overall I'm very impressed :)

I agree that dragon looks too masculine and has got so much team colour
:peasant-sad:it sad that reforged doesn't have version of dragons that look more feminine

How awesome! Just wanted to leave a like.

Any plans for Nozdormu?
I will try:peasant-smile:

Level 4
I'm Really new to the Editor. Can someone explain me how this one work? I assume she can even morph into the Dragon. But... do i need her spell? Or what? I didn't put her into the map yet. Can somebody explain me what i'm supposed to do? THX you a lot. It looks GREAT. But i wanna see her with my eyes xD

I tried but the model is all blank with just some texture working. Can someone help?

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
If it is a single model then it will use the Townhall style morph mechanics. In this case the dragon form will have an animation suffix or prefix (I forget which) which is added to the animation tags. There would be a unit type for each different form. A Metamorphosis (or other morph) ability is then used to change the forms and should play the appropriate morph animation.

Otherwise you will assign the other model to the other unit type and still use the same morph abilities.