• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

YSC mappa 2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Druhá částka skládanky.
Contents

YSC mappa 2 (Map)

Reviews
20:39, 20th Jun 2015 Shadow Fury: Map is rejected because it breaks several rules. Simply the fact that the few words you've written in the description are not English force me to reject this straightaway. Please read the rules before uploading...

M

20:39, 20th Jun 2015
Shadow Fury: Map is rejected because it breaks several rules. Simply the fact that the few words you've written in the description are not English force me to reject this straightaway. Please read the rules before uploading another map to avoid another instant rejection.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Please take a look on the map submission rules.

Your map needs an appropriate description to tell other users and guests what the map is about.

Also, note that this is an English speaking community. As far as I know, a map has to be in English.