• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

X Hero Siege 3.30

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ignore this map. It should be deleted soon
Contents

X Hero Siege 3.30 (Map)

Reviews
08:09, 19th Jun 2009 Rui: Four people have deemed the map unworthy of being on the Map Section. Rejected.

M

08:09, 19th Jun 2009
Rui:
Four people have deemed the map unworthy of being on the Map Section. Rejected.

Level 18
The map is just boring. The terrain is horrible. Nothing really special. Only 1 unit offensive. Not many other units. The rest are towers (there are very few of them). Overall the map IS playable, but I think there will be no fun in playing. When I played it with friends they left. It needs a lot of improving. Like for now I give only 1/5.

Level 2
dragor-x i said the map is bad because is very boring and IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN,cuz when you kill a zombie two more will spawn,forgive me but i used the "whosyourdaddy" cheat to see if it can be possible to win.
And if you can't win with a cheat that makes you invincible,then you can't win never.

Level 31
1) Description - Far lacking and need drastic improvement. The quest log does not have any indication on how long a user must survive and the change log at here could be set into hidden tag.

2) Terrain - All the terrain generator does was to generate tree, nothing else and it took about 10-20 seconds just to generate a tree? I restart the game and I see the position of the tree stillthe same? Is that a trick just to make people think the terrain would be auto generate?

Apart from that, it does not have proper hotkey, limited amount of upgrade and unit available. It does not show how long it took before a zombie was spawn.

This map lack of proper polishing, please fix all those errors.