• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrathion, the Black Emperor

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Reactions: deepstrasz
this is a model provided to me by YubelHaouJudai. its THE dragon wich will be the boss to defeat in the middel of a map im working on.... this upload here however only surf as exemple to how and where to upload his model's..... YubelHaouJudai, if you want you can just copy and paste everything here from down below here, but the part's i write (required) with, you must include. after YubelHaouJudai has uploaded this model himself will this one from me be deleted. i dont need to be credited for anything. should any download this here, then credit YubelHaouJudai for this gem of a finding.

The boss fight is not truly against Wrathion himself, but rather a faceless one named Ki'merax disguised as a corrupted version of the Black Prince. Ki'merax's true form is revealed upon "Wrathion's" defeat. this lore is according to whats said in this page: https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Wrathion,_the_Black_Emperor (required)

this model is a world of warcraft model i found on the net for my collection wich ive hoarded up for a long weil now. so now i try my hand at uploading them here on hive, hoping anyone would find them usefull. (required) or make your own text like this you seem fits more YOU.

source; link to where you got it from if you remember, otherwise just mention here you cant remember, but will correct this if you find out where it was from or you can say its a direct rip from the wow game. (required)

if anybody mean ive forgotten anything, let me know, and i'll get that corrected.

hope you all like this model and injoy!
Contents

Wrathion, the Black Emperor (Model)