• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WoW Quizzes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I got 2 quizzes I want you guys here to take,

first one is the racial personality quiz

second is the history quiz, I want to see who can get the highest in the history quiz.

I would send a direct link to both quizzes, but my address bar went poof, anyways, the site can be found here, http://www.wow.stratics.com both quizzes are under the features in the left hand side.

Good luck to all history quizzers (I got a 74%)

Level 6
Got 93.5% from the history quiz. :) And 1 wrong came from the question 9, which is ambiguous. The correct answer should be the Well of Eternity (the new one), which lies under the World Tree. However, the quiz suggests the World Tree itself, which is not as correct as the Well of Eternity. The tree wasn't the legion's ultimate goal and they didn't seek to consume its magic.

Level 4
IM A TROLL

16. The World Tree was named Nordrassil by the Night Elves. What does the word mean?
Big ass tree
you can say that again

29. Where is the ice incased body of the Lich King residing?
Arthas’ fridge
lamo
83%
You're quite a scholarly individual! Nice job!

Level 2
YAY! I am a Night Elf as well!

You're the type or indicidual who feels very strongly about their beliefs. You're confident and unyeilding and sometimes have difficult time relating to those who do not see things in the same light.
God damn i hope i have spelled it right :D

On the lore i got 2 wrong and 44 correct!! MWUAHAHA (i haven't read the WoW lore on blizzards web page! I have figured it out during the gameplay of every single Warcraft game ever released (they tell you close to everything!)

Level 6
goto the offical wow webpage n go to the story link, it will show u everthing u need to no (at least i think so)

Level 2
cool... but... I got blood elf, why is that there?

And I got 82.74052905502486372...% or something like that... Dumb!

Level 3
LOL!

Sentry Wards and local sorority showers... need I say more?

A few friends, the polymorph spell and a senile farmer to mess with, endless fun!

Level 6
hehe, got only 2 mistakes, question 20 + 30, got like 95% good, if u dont believe, check:

scorehistoryquest8qy.jpg

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.