• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor broken???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys, i need help, i think my WE is broken, ok so here's the problem, every time I try to save ANY map after editing it (or not), like any other editor, it would validate the scripts, and that's when my editor goes crazy, it would find thousands of script errors even if I didn't do anything wrong, and it would disable all the triggers that are on. I tried to make a new map and then save it without doing anything, and like it always do, my editor will stop the `Melee Initialization` trigger or any new kind of trigger I may have put on the map. Can I get any help with this? Why is my editor like this? Please if you've experienced this and know how to fix it then pls do help me. THX much.

Status
Not open for further replies.