• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] Workers can't build - they have repair, are the same race, and Repair enabled in Ability Properties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Pretty much the title. Out of the blue my Human workers cannot build, both custom and melee. I have a lot of triggers on my map but none of them mess with any player flags. It was working fine for a while, and I was testing other parts of my map when I noticed I couldn't build. I don't remember changing anything that could've been relevant.

Workers all have an unedited version of Repair (Human) and constructed units are Mechanical. Both my custom workers cannot build their custom structures and melee Peasants cannot build melee structures. Other races can build fine. The structure is placed but does not progress construction timer or increase HP.

Any help?

Relevant screenshots:

upload_2020-3-20_16-13-28.png

upload_2020-3-20_16-14-9.png

upload_2020-3-20_16-14-40.png

Edit: Solved! It was a trigger. I had set up an anti-team damage trigger that ordered units attacking an ally to Stop. I didn't realize that the player counted their own buildings as Allied!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.