• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Woodlands

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Tile Set: Lordaeron Summer
Max Player: 4
Gold mines: 8
Creepcamp: 16 green, 2 red (or -6 green and +2 orange)
Tavern: 4
Goblin Lab: 2
Goblin Shop: 2
Market: 0
Fountain: 0

Description: This is the Woodlands, a map full of.. You guessed it! Trees. You have to cut your way through the trees to find enemies, shops, and hostile creeps.

Woodlands.jpg

Woodland%20Ogre.jpg

Woodland%20Creeps.jpg

Woodland%20Bridge.jpg

This is my first attempt at map making, except for some random stuff I made a year ago, so it is pretty simple, and in case you didn't notice, this is a melee map.
Also "norgesbeste" (complete with small n) is my battle.net name, so I made this.

Keywords:
Melee, Woodlands, Trees
Contents

Woodlands (Map)

Reviews
12:21, 25th Feb 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Terrain and item drops are really bad. Map quality in general is really bad.

M

12:21, 25th Feb 2011
-Kobas-:
Terrain and item drops are really bad.
Map quality in general is really bad.

Level 3
I tried to make the forest a little more round and the ground less flat now.

Also @Krl70, true that, but I just picked a random name back when I created the account ;P

Also again, 0 downloads :I