• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoodElvenSorceress

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Love
Reactions: deepstrasz
Just a wood elven sorceress I made, and yes she is supposed to look kinda like a bush because my wood elves wear clothes composed entirely of leaves sewn onto thin cottons to help them blend in perfectly with their surroundings. And for all you flamers out there, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE THING IN THIS SKIN THAT IS C N P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CnC please| EDIT: Changed the Icon| Path is units\human\sorceress\sorceress.blp
Contents

WoodElvenSorceress (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: And I think this skin got radiation poisoning

M

THE_END: And I think this skin got radiation poisoning

Level 4
If that´s not CnP, YOU TURNED INTO A BITCH MAKING EVERY SINGLE LEAF ONE BY ONE :shock:!!!! The skin is good, but i don´t like the face, it has a rare shading and, as THE_END said, that nose is huge. Lastly, I don´t like the icon, it´s just a recolour of the original :?

Side Note: Yay! I learned how the extract the models from the patch, it´s so easy :D

Ki

Ki

Level 7
Aside from the nose (which by the way looks like that of a pig or a guinea pig) and the eyes, it's a pretty good skin, especially for your first shot. It is kind of repetitive with leaves, but the result still looks nice.

Level 3
By, "There is no C N P" I meant I didn't copy anything from a different image, I did however duplicate my leaf layer because as much as I like skinning it's not worth that much time to hand draw each one of about say... four thousand. As for the *cough* large nose, i've still got a bit more to learn on drawing the structure and color itself, and i'll probably just take and edit screenshots from Wc3V for the icons from now on.

Level 45
well it involved duplication, cloning and basicly copying,same thing, get over it, and cnp isnt a sin, just as long as you dont over use it, and flamers that tell you about cnp arnt flamers, they r contstructive criterzisers or either people helping, flamers will tell you it "$#$@3 sucks" or your a "stupid blah blah", must i say more, the idea is nice but you need to add corners on the clothes or it will look like direct cnp.
7/10

Level 6
and i'll probably just take and edit screenshots from Wc3V for the icons from now on
That´s way better

picking an angle and distance is much easier in world editor (ctrl+rmb for angle, drag with rmb for distance)... that gets you the best position and sharpness, plus you get authentic background and lightning.

where is she gonna get a nose-job in a forest :?: Good job apart from that.

Level 4
Yeah, her nose is really big =P

That path in the info didnt work for me but the path : units\Human\Sorceress\BloodElfSorceress.blp did work