• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[WIP] lich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i havent skind ina long time and im trying to make lich look more skeletal
if you can tell me how he looks so far

Attachments

• skell-king.jpg
    skell-king.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 95
  • lich sand king.JPG
    lich sand king.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 120
  • ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 113
  • skull.JPG
    skull.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Level 3
it looks pretty good for this far(the face) are you gonna redo the rest of the body too? if so plz tell us.

EDIT: you forgot to change his chin it looks very wierd like that. you should change it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Looks more like a Sunken Ruins Lich. I like the concept, so make sure you pull it off.

Level 7
i will look at the sunken ruins and see what i could add.

UPDATE i added some shading in here and their i made skull looka bit better more to come soon

IF you guys havea ideas for what i could put on his cloak or any wher else feel free to say what you think would look good
\
more skull should be close to done ima be fixing alot more on him as well by the head.

Last edited:
Level 8
I suggest you have less red, I just terrained/doodaded a huge Sunken Ruins map, and the theme colors are a soft white-gold and a brighter green then what u got there. Maybe add some kind of moss scrollwork around the robe tails, and try make the gems golden (or green) instead of purple. Great concept, if it fleshes out I am certiantly gona use it the map I just finished (The Riverbed)

Level 7
I suggest you have less red, I just terrained/doodaded a huge Sunken Ruins map, and the theme colors are a soft white-gold and a brighter green then what u got there. Maybe add some kind of moss scrollwork around the robe tails, and try make the gems golden (or green) instead of purple. Great concept, if it fleshes out I am certiantly gona use it the map I just finished (The Riverbed)

ill see what ican do.

btw the red is team color

Status
Not open for further replies.