• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(not done yet ) grom armored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
well im making new armor and wep etc for him what you guys think of it so far
and as you can see i used no filters :D

for the middle of the ab armor i used white (brushing) ina 1px circle and brushed ina bit their to make it stick out a bit

Update: finished sides of armor
Update: finished leg
Update: made arms fleshy /vainy
plz comment

Attachments

• ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 162
  • HellscreamChaos-copy.jpg
    HellscreamChaos-copy.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 88
  • sss0000.JPG
    sss0000.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Level 45
dont use those tools, 99% people cant use them properly, even me or some of most professional artists and most pathetic artists i know or heard of.

Use the normal brush, you can gain more control on what you are trying to create, the armour looks good,looks abit flat though.

Trust me, once i stopped using smudge and burn it was alot easier and what i created didnt look like oil or a big blackish burnt blob.

And to all those or anything that thinks my comments are abit ..harsh or thinking im right, no.. im just saying my opinion and this is how i post i guess... (sometimes...)

Status
Not open for further replies.