• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Windige Weite

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ages ago i created a similar map to this. But much more refined and way better ballanced.
But i found my fun in creating Maps again, so i thought "maybe i create this primitve Map first, befor i get into Scripting".

So here i am creating a nearly standard 3v3 (or 4v4 as it will may evolve to) but with ONE difference.

Player 5 and 6 shall be Nightelf in THIS Version, so this Map even works. (Will fix that later on, after i got into Map editing again. This was a mear warm up.)

Player 1-4 can play pretty normal (as the Map is for now, will change later on how some Units work/cost) But only will have 2 Goldmines (later on they only will have 1 Goldmine)

Player 5-6 got 3 Goldmines, which they ATM can only in theroie use all 3 at the same time, but practically can't. (iff you take a look into the Map you will notice the primitvitiy of my creation, but i will fix it later on as well.)
Plus, they also can choose between all Races 3 different Heros (Will change to 4 Heros later on) but for that they can not build any other buildings, or created Units. (Have to change some "Goals" to win later on as well. This is more of a Trailer/Demo Version... an Alpha of the Idea of my Game)

I hope this Version does not scare you from trying updated Versions.

PS: ... as you can see i am german, and thats why every Noun is big.
Contents

Windige Weite (Map)

Reviews
Korialstrasz
Hello fellow german, and welcome to the Hive. 1. This should be in the category altered melee more than normal melee. 2. If you consider your own work as primitive, why do you upload it so early? There is always the chance to work on it, while...
Level 6
Hello fellow german, and welcome to the Hive.

1. This should be in the category altered melee more than normal melee.
2. If you consider your own work as primitive, why do you upload it so early? There is always the chance to work on it, while showing previews in the 'Map Development' section.
3. The terrain is a taken from the (4) Windy Waste map. I'm a bit surprised what Blizzard had in mind with this map. It's really a lot worse than most other Blizz maps. (Terrain and gameplay wise). Better create your own Terrain with the help of this section: General Mapping Tutorials.
4. Your game plan does not work yet, as you pointed out so this is nowhere near beeing playable. Right now all you added are 2 big cliffs with some factions buildings.