• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wind Waker's Journey [Campaign]Test!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This is the first map for my upcoming campaign. But I thought I could use some ideas to improve this from you guys! It's a finished map, but you guys may find some bugs or something that's just wrong, for example an impossible to defeat enemy or maybe some spelling errors. If you find some; plz PM me or send me an email: [email protected] - of course comment below too. It really means something to me, thanks! :D

Keep in mind though, this is my very first time using cinematic cutscenes, so it may be horrible :p

If you don't know where to save campaigns and installed the game with the default settings, it should be found here: C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Campaigns

I've made this map from scratch, and looking forward to useful tips and useful criticism. :grin:

Attachments

• Wind Waker's Journey.w3n
    294.9 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.