• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Why wont this trigger work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok heres the trigger...

Events
Dialog - A dialog button is clicked for Starting_Ship

Conditions
(Triggering player) Equal to Players_South[(Integer A)]

Actions
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 3, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Clicked dialog button) Equal to Starting_Shp_Buttons[(Integer A)]
Then - Actions
Unit - Create 1 Starting_Ships[(Integer A)] for (Triggering player) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
Set Reviveship_Place = (Random integer number between 1 and 2)
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Triggering player)) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
If (Reviveship_Place Equal to 1) then do (Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of South Move Sea 1 <gen>)) else do (Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of South Move Sea 2 <gen>))
Wait 2.00 seconds
Dialog - Show Starting_GoldandIntrest for (Triggering player)
Else - Actions
Do nothing

Well there it is. I cant seem to figure it out. All I need it to do is make a ship and place it randomly between 2 diffrent areas. But the trigger wont even make the ship so all I can figure is that the problem is in the Conditions. I need it to place the ship on diffrent sides of the map depending on witch team your on. If you can help plz do because this is driving me crazy :evil:

Level 2
I dont think the the Integer A from the loop in actions can be used in the conditions. try replacing integer A in the conditions with a constant and see if it works. You could always move the condition down to the actions by using a if/then/else multiple actions and having everything inside that.

Status
Not open for further replies.